XLV

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IThe After Party

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sehun coughed awkwardly seeing all eyes turned toward him and his group.

“I think…we’re a bit late,” Xiumin mumbled towards him earning an elbow from D.O.

“Shut up,” the younger, wide-eyed male snaps harshly.

Sehun scrunches his nose at the two but lets his eyes trace the many faces before him looking for one in particular. In a matter of seconds he finds a familiar one, but it isn’t who he is looking for. “It’s the King,” he states, alerting the others to the approaching figure.

Said fairy was indeed heading toward them, a cross look on his face. From around the room several other blondes made their way to the group as well, all in a state of either anger or confusion.

“Follow me,” are the first words out of the tall male’s mouth as he brushes past the group. The twelve exchange looks, but follow the other silently. They know they are in no place to deny Zelo his command; they are after all in his domain. If the fairy really wanted he could have them killed for just traipsing in like they did. Faye country was off limits to all supernatural creatures without express invitation, and they definitely were not invited.

They headed out of the ballroom and through a large hallway; one the twelve had recently walked down to make their grand entrance.

Sehun wasn’t concerned with where they were going though; nor did he care about all the beauty around them that had a few of his friend enraptured. All he cared about was that no matter how hard he tried; he could not seem to find that particular scent he missed so dearly. Instead his nose was assaulted by a variation of similar scents. They were all beautiful and sweet smelling, but none seemed to pull him or drew him in the way that specific one did. None of them seemed to have that special something the other did.

Zelo marched through another room, almost as large as the ballroom, where a tall chair sat on a podium. He bypassed that and threw open a heavy looking door, waving away the guards that were standing outside of it.

Said guards bowed and stepped away, heading out of the large room, but not without giving curious glances at the twelve strange wolves. Personally, neither of them had seen a Were creature since the upset when the late King had been killed due to their kinds invasion.

 

The smaller room they entered was an office with a heavy mahogany desk with intricate detailing. From the way Zelo walked around and placed a tightly gripped hand on the chair behind it, the others could tell it was his office.

“What the hell is going on!? Why are they here?” Yongguk came barging in, the other four B.A.P. members behind him.

Zelo closed his eyes tightly and pinched the bridge of his nose. With clenched teeth he questioned, “Really though. Why are you guys here? But more importantly, HOW did you get here?”

Suho st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter