LIV

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IWolf

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“You have to clear your mind! Concentrate,” Daehyun reprimanded.

Misun threw the male a glare then another to the three sitting off to the sidelines. Said guys being Suho, Sehun, and Chanyeol. For the most part they weren’t talking or making any real noise, but their person was just distracting in general.

“Stop looking at them,” Daehyun said crossly, “you have to be able to do this even if you were to face an army. After you do it once it will become much easier; it will become second nature to you. Just close your eyes, breathe, and feel." Huffing unhappily, Misun nodded.

She stood in the middle of the training platform; she was alone on it as she had been since the training started. She chose not to say anything or complain because she didn’t want to be a deterrent to herself or her training, but Daehyun was too perceptive. He saw her annoyance at the three wolves being there and at herself for not being able to touch her magic, as they called it.

To touch it was the very first step she had to complete. She had to reach a nirvana within herself and grab onto her magic that was locked somewhere within her. If she couldn’t reach it she would never be able to use her magic.

Closing her eyes again, Misun took a deep breath and released. With the release she tried to also forget the four guys watching her, she tries to forget she was in some odd magical world unlike the human one she was born in, and she trieed to forget about the monsters that have her father. Moments pass, she doesn’t know how long, but she knows it’s quiet. The quiet doesn't show her anything though; not even after minutes pass does she feel any kind of awakening or power. Instead she feels alone, empty even.

Suddenly a voice breaks through, “You’re almost there.” Misun twitches, her head tilting to the left. “Zelo,” she asks, but her voice comes out soft and wispy. “I know it’s scary right now, but just keep concentrating and you’ll find it,” he advises. Misun shook her head confused, “Find what?”

“Your magic.”

With his words, it was like the world zoomed out of place. Misun felt her body being tugged forward as if she was flying, but it stopped just as abruptly as it started. She tried opening her eyes to see where she was, but they seemed to be glued shut. Panic gnawed at her, but she held it back and instead focused on what she could hear and smell.

Facing her nose upward, she took a long, deep whiff. Her senses were assaulted by pine, and cedar, and floral. She smiled to herself because it reminded her of the forest back home, the one she works in…or used to. She was probably fired by now. Misun frowned at the thought then let her focus change to what she was hearing, and immediately the chipper of birds appeared as well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter