XVIII

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ISong Yun II

A/N: So...i'm totally lame. This One part turned Two part Song Yun special is turning into Three parts. I'm really busy. Lame....i know. I'll try harder in the future. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjjr7Wz3d2aj0qURBAJyry7LoriGemJp8

I’m not completely sure what happened while Yun and her parents were away. At least not right away. All I knew at the time was that when they got back; when she got back, things were different. That month away from Faye country, away from me, seemed to change her. She was like a person I could not recognize. Holding the face I loved so dearly, but the actions of someone I never met.

The once attentive and bright girl I grew up with became distant with an ever present far off look in her eye. When she first arrived back from her stay in the human realm her aura was sad, and not quite as bright as I had remembered. When I and B.A.P. hyungs greeted her happily, all she did was give us half smiles and wander off to the gardens by herself.

Then there were the times we were brought in to discuss the wedding plans. She would come in dazed, and mentally not there. When her opinion was asked she would blink repeatedly before giving this queer expression. It….was almost as if she was in pain. 

I asked her countless times in the weeks that followed her return if something was wrong, but she would deny and give me a weird smile. At the time I thought she was just stressed and still trying to come to terms with that fact that we were going to marry, but now I know better. Now I am almost sure those odd smiles of hers were ones laced with guilt. I never blamed her of course. How could I? How could I hate someone I loved so much? Of course I could not; so instead I blamed him. I hated him. Yet even that evaporated eventually.

Maybe I’m getting ahead of myself though. Let me take a step back.

About two months after the Song family’s return to our realm, Yun became even more….odd, to say the least. She began to eat more; crave the oddest things; even become angry at nothing. All things she had never done before. It was to the point people were calling her a bridezilla. That was not true of course. She hardly ever complained about the wedding preparations. She only ever seemed bored or uncaring toward them.

In all honesty I was hurt by this. I thought she had wanted to marry me. Even if she was not in love with me, I thought she was accepting of the idea of our union.

In the end even I became frustrated with her weirdness. Hurt by her actions, and angry at her being closed off from me, her best friend, I confronted her. If she did not have to be around me, she would not be; so I tricked her into thinking we had a meeting with the wedding planner. I had her meet me in the usual conference room such tasks would take place in, but instead of seeing the usual planner and her posse, she was met with me and B.A.P.

We all loved and cared for Yun, so we were considering this….rendezvous, an intervention of sorts. We were not going let her out of that room until she talked. Until she explained what was going on with her. Again, I think this was not one of my wisest decisions. As her fiancé I think it may have been better to have faced her alone. Maybe then she would have known that she could count on me. That all she needed to support her was me.

When she first realized what was happening she freaked out. She even used her nature magic to try and escape. Something very rare for her. It felt as if we were all ganging up to kill a bunny. Although maybe a bird would be a better choice of words, because even though the six of us outnumbered and out powered her, it still seemed like we could not quite grasp her in our hands. As if she was always flying just slightly out of our reach.

Even though we had finally managed to sit her down and be calm, she still would not speak. It took many hours and much coaxing from Daehyun hyung to reassure her that it was okay to trust us. It felt like days, but in reality it was less than half a day.

I remember it quite clearly. I remember her quite clearly. As if she were sitting in front me instead of you Misun. Her face was much paler than usual, her hands slightly shaky, and her breath slightly raged. She was scared, and her fear scared me. This was Song Yun I was looking at. She was fearless, and strong. The thought of her being afraid made my heart quicken more than any action she had ever done before.

I could not help myself but to reach over and grasp her cold hands. She flinched at my touch, and tried to pull away. I would not have it though. I forced her hands in place, and looked her in the eye. “Yun, trust us. Trust me. Whatever it is, we will help you. We are your friends.” Those are the exact words I told her.

I remember her face contorting at my reassurance. Her eyes turning red and watery. Eventually she squeezed my hand and begged, more than asked, “Please do not hate me Junhong.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter