IV

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IObserving

A/n: because your comment made me smile, here is an extra update. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHppP5MGKuw

Mi Sun’s POV

Ever since the first day’s events, the wolves have not let the humans get within 10 meters of them. If they tried the animals would growl and disappear.

Having learned her lesson from experiencing this reaction the second time she tried to observe them, Mi Sun now keeps her distance. To her displeasure of course.

Sighing from the tree she was sitting under, she continued taking notes on the animal’s interactions. It had been a week since she first started observing them, and she had made some progress on getting to know the quirks of this pack compared to the other wolves she had seen.

She had noticed how close they all were. They were a close knit family like most packs, but their didn't seem to be a single omega. No one was picked on more than others. They were all playful with each other, and each had their own personality and attitude toward her and Thunder.

She was happy with these observaton, yet for some reason she felt disconnected at having to be so far away. Not being able to approach them.

She was also getting antsy about meeting the other half of the pack. She had yet to meet them, and only knew what Doc had told her about them as well as what she could pick up from their photos.

Sighing again she put down her pen and leaned her head back. Closing her eyes to the bright sun above her, she let a moment of peace envelope her. Her peace was interrupted by a butterfly landing on her nose. She opened her eyes and stared at it, making her cross-eyed.

Someone chuckled to her left causing her to uncross her eyes and look over.

Thunder was sitting a little ways away under his own tree. He was giggling to himself while sketching away on his notepad.

“Don’t move, you look too funny!” he laughed.

“What are you doing now?” she mumbled trying not to disturb the bug. “Sketching you of course!” “Shouldn’t you be taking notes on the wolves?” she asked rolling her eyes.

She had noticed while going over his notes that he seemed to half work everything. She wasn’t sure if that was his type of work effort, or if it was because he was upset at being her assistant. She was contemplating releasing him from her side.

Looking past the butterfly she noticed all the wolves looking at her curiously. What surprised her more than their stairs was the 6 extra pair of eyes than usual. She sat up eagerly, unintentionally disturbing the butterfly.

“Thunder look!” she pointed at her discovery. “It’s the other half of the pack,” she continued happily.

“So it is,” he said in a bored tone.

Ignoring him she began to write again. Her eyes drawn first to a pitch black wolf with matching black eyes. He was big, bigger than the rest of the pack. He also held an air of authority like that of the white wolf. But more than that he held an air of discipline. He must be the other Alpha, as well as the pack’s disciplinary committee.

She giggled at her little quip causing all the males,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter