XXXI

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IA Day In The Life III

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5lovFdxnEY&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2agPAjgIfzaBqiWqy9U7R25p

“Alright sleeping beauty, time to get up!” Ciel bellowed as he entered Misun’s room. Behind him followed a court maid pushing a cart of silver dishes slowly. The maid set the cart in front of the couch near the entrance while Ciel made his way to the lump under the duvet.

Upon reaching the canopy bed’s side he grabbed said duvet and unceremoniously pulled it away. The wild haired blonde under it moaned and clutched her pillow tighter. “Go away, it’s too early,” she said voice gruff with sleep. The short boy rolled his eye and pulled her into a sitting position by her shoulders.

“Y-yah, what do you think you are doing?” she exclaimed. “Getting you up. It is time for breakfast,” he replied.

With that he looped an arm under her back, and another under her knees picking her up with strength that the girl didn’t know such a small person could possess. With a squeak she wrapped her arms around his neck; clutching his blouse with slightly shaky hands. She was forced to let go though when he plopped her down on the couch.

Ciel turned to the maid and nodded, “Thank you. You may go now. Tell Sir Ginseng we will be there within the hour. The maid with bright white hair, and a youthful face bowed to him, then even deeper to Misun before leisurely making her way out.

The blonde turned her dark eyes on the male who had begun to uncover the plates of delicacies. “Did you do this kind of thing to my mother too?” Placing a fork in her hand, Ciel smirked and said, “Why yes, yes I did. Now eat.”

After a while of silence other than her own chewing, Misun looked once more to the blue haired boy who stood stoically at her side. “Are you not going to eat?” “I eat before I serve you my lady,” he replied not glancing at her.

Misun chewed a piece of strawberry thoughtfully. She wasn’t sure what time it was, but if she had to guess she'd say early. So if she had to get up this early, how early did he so he was able to eat? She also wondered if all fairies only ate such light meals like the ones she been given. Last night was fruits, cheese, and a few slices of meat; and this morning it was even more fruit and cheese but with some type of yogurt. She kind of missed French toast.

“I don’t like eating alone,” she mumbles into her goblet of water, “next time just wait and eat with me.” Ciel gave her a slighted glance from the corner of his eye. “That is inappropriate my lady. If I eat with you I will not be able to attend to your needs properly.” “And what could I possibly need when I’m only half awake? I don’t care about appropriate or inappropriate; just wait for me next time.” The boy smirked to himself and nodded, “Yes my lady.” She had said the same thing her mother had said so long ago. He couldn’t help but start to like her just a little bit more. She wasn’t so bad for a half human.

Ciel coughed in his fist awkwardly and took a seat on the sofa. He of course left a wide gap between himself and Misun, but both parties felt a tad more comfortable at him no longer towering over her so formally. “It has already been more than half an hour my lady, I think you should hurry it along.” “Why? Ze- ahem, the King said Faye took their time in everything. Even last night’s dinner lasted nearly two hours. Why must I rush now?” “Because you have a fitting in ten minutes and you still need to wash your face and brush your teeth.”

“Ahh,” Misun nods taking another bite of fruit. She blinks a few times still not completely awake while trying to really process what he’s said. When it does finally sink in she spits out her half chewed food and jumps to her feet. “Eh! A fitting for what?” she exclaims.

Thoroughly disgusted, Ciel hitches his nose and wipes his shoulder that somehow also got attacked in her sudden display of poor eating habits. “For one, to have your new wodraobe created. You do not want to keep wearing your mother’s old things do you? They aren’t exactly made to fit you. You also have something else that you will be needing a gown for, but her ladyship Honoka will explain that to you upon our arrival so hurry. We do not want to keep her waiting.”

He pushes her softly toward the bathroom, but just as she is about to enter her calls to her, “And Misun…” The blonde girl turns to him expectantly. “We only rush when we are short on time.” Confused, she nods and enters the sparkling lavatory.

------------

“Ah, you two finally made it,” a lanky man with deep purple hair and seafoam green eyes comments as Misun and Ciel enter the room.

Said room is large like everything else in the palace, and it is filled from floor to ceiling with shining mirrors. All except for a small portion that is cut off by heavy red curtains in the corner. Around the room are rows and rows of silver dressing racks with fluffy dresses, handsome pant suits, flirty cocktail wear, and sweet everyday outfits.

The purple haired man waves them to his side where Honoka already stands with a pleasant smile. Behind them were nine thin, and very nicely dressed woman. They aren’t wearing the typical servant uniform that Misun had seen so far, but by their obvious air of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter