XXIV

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IBlack and Hidden

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP7WRmbIhNQ&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2ahDDpxieUQ2tLFSn0O0JlXs

Together Sehun and Misun rushed into the dark alley. The girl not knowing which way to go or why they were there decided to keep quiet and follow the boy. It was obvious he knew where he was heading. It was obvious he had found her father’s scent still lingering in the air.

So she followed him on blind faith as they weaved in and out or alleys and small streets. He was taking her farther and farther from her apartment building, but she was unsure if it would bring her any closer to her father.

Her heart clenched at the thought of him. Had somebody taken him? it was obvious by the mystery cigarette in her apartment that someone she didn’t know had visited. Yet that didn’t necessarily mean her father didn’t know the person. Maybe they were a friend of his stopping by to see him upon returning from his business trip.

That didn’t however explain the mess she found or her father’s precious items sitting peacefully on his dresser. Something deep within her told her that her father had not left their home of his own violation. Something was definitely up, and it did not help to ease her worried mind.

A blast of frigid wind suddenly flew past her causing her body to shiver coarsely. The cold didn’t last long though as a sudden warmth spread over her shoulders; blocking the cruel air from her body. Looking to the side as she ran half dragged by Sehun she saw Lay giving her a lopsided grin.

“You looked cold,” he answered her unasked question. He was running alongside the pair not even looking slightly out of breath even though she and Sehun had an obvious head start on him. Returning his small grin with her own, she nodded her thanks and used her free hand to wrap her father’s coat around her body more tightly.

More wolves began to pass them until it seemed like no more would arrive. They were down by five, and one missing fairy.

“Where are the other’s” she asked. Giving her another side glance Lay replied, “They stayed at your apartment. That fairy guy said he was going to contact some of his friends, while the others wanted to take a whiff of the cigarette. They thought it may help in finding your father.”

She nodded and would have given a reply, but a rough voice interrupted her. “Will you three hurry the hell up? We’ll end up losing his scent with you guys playing snail race back there.” The harsh voice belonged to none other than Kai. Misun was surprised to see him in the batch that followed after her and Sehun. She would have guessed he’d want to stay as far away from her as possible. He did make it pretty obvious how much he disliked her after all.

“He’s right,” Lay sighed before rushing past her to catch up with the others. Even Sehun seemed to agree as he tugged on her wrist to make her move faster. She was surprised he still had a grip on her. She had almost forgotten th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter