VI

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IFriends with a Human

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JixCqOFCog

Mi Sun’s POV

*beep beep beep*

Ugh, what is that noise?

*beep*

Aish!

Mi Sun turned over cracking her eyes slightly open and grabbed for her phone. Starring at the too bright screen she saw 3 new messages. All from the same person, Sehun. She looked at the clock: 9 a.m.

It’s way too early to be up on my day off!

She rolled over closing her eyes once more. *beep*

“Äish!” she sat up and grabbed her phone fiercely. She scrolled through the messages:

             Sehun: Good morning!

             Sehun: Did you sleep well?

 Sehun: Since you seemed upset at me having paid your hospital bill yesterday, I figured a way you can pay me back!

*beep* A new text sounded. She woke a little more reading that last message. Scrolling down to the most recent, she blinked.

              Sehun: Buy me coffee today.

She quickly replied:

               Mi Sun: I don’t like coffee…

And immediately got a reply:

               Sehun: I said you can buy me coffee, not that you’d get any! :P

               Mi Sun: harhar… it’s a little early don’t you think?

                Sehun: its already 9! 0.0

                Mi Sun: It’s my only day off though….

                Sehun: Ahh, I see. It’s too early. How about noon than? :]

                Mi Sun: ….alright

                Sehun: Yay! :D

                Sehun: I’ll message you an address in a bit

                Mi Sun: Arraso…

Mi Sun sighed and plopped back onto her pillow. “Just another hour and a half, then I’ll get up.” Her eyes closed of their own accord taking her away to dream land.

-----------------------------------------

At 12:15 she walked into a cutesy themed café. She was nervous at being late. She hadn’t meant to be, but she woke up later than she meant to, and missed the first bus here. The only thing saving her was her perfectly done makeup because even her outfit was a bit iffy. She was wearing a big tank that said “Jesus save the Whales”, black tights, and rainbow low tops with noticeably mismatched socks. She even sported a fitted cap to hide her unbrushed hair.

She looked around and smiled when she spotted a familiar colorful haired boy. Walking over she sat down, noticing two cups already at the table. She looked at them questioningly, “I thought I was buying the drinks.” “Yeah well, that’s what happens when you’re late,” he teased winking.

She frowned, feeling worse at having been late, “Mianhae...” He blinked at her apology, “Why? I was just kidding. It’s not even that late. Here I got you bubble tea.”  He pushed a cup toward her. She accepted it smiling lightly.

Taking a seat, she took a moment to observe him. She recalled him being much taller than her from last night, by at least 10 cm. Even sitting down his height was noticeable. He had big round eyes like a child’s, with a cute button nose to match. His hair was as bright as her own, with patches of pink, purple, and blue flitted throughout. He looks like cotton candy. He was also slim with a small face. Wearing a black sleeveless shirt, his well-formed arms very visible. And she wasn’t the only one to notice; she looked around a saw several girls and woman eyeing him hungrily. It made her confidence deflate even more, causing her shoulder to drop slightly.

Frowning at her demeanor he asked, “How Is your wrist?” “Fine,” she answered taking a sip. She smiled at its sweet taste, happy with his choice. “You’ve got good taste,” she complimented shaking her tea.

Not acknowledging her compliment he leaned forward and smelled her. Did he just sniff me? She leaned back worried she had agreed to hang out with a weirdo. Number one rule dad taught me, don’t talk to strangers, and here I am with this kid.

“What are you doing?” she questioned. “Hmmm, oh I wanted a sip of your tea.” “My tea?”

“Yeah, that is what we were talking about right? Your tea. Can’t I have a taste?” “You...didn’t just smell me?” she raised an eyebrow. He laughed, “Of course not. What kind person goes around sniffing others?”

She blinked, then laughed at her stupidity. Of course he wanted a sip, pabo. “Sure,” she opened the lid for him so as not to cause an indirect kiss. He frowned, but took a taste.

“Sehun is you name?” she questioned, trying to fill the silence she knew was coming. “Yeh, Oh Se Hun.”

She frowned at his in-formalness, “How old are you Oh Se Hun?” He countered with, “How old are you Song Mi Sun?”

Not being able to help it, she quirked a smile and giggled, “23.” “Ah so you’re my nuna!” Her smile widened at his words. I’m a nuna? I’ve never been anyone’s nuna before. “Is that so? Then you’ll be the dongsaeng to my nuna okay?” smirking he propped his hand on the table, placing his chin in his open palm and chuckled, “Only if you hang out with me more often. Or the else endearments won’t mean much.”

Laughing at his cheekiness she agreed causing him to beam elatedly at her. It was the first time in three years someone offered to hang out without hitting on her or making her feel inferior. It was a chance she didn’t want to pass up, even if she had just met him and he was younger.

“You never answered my question. How old are you?” “19,” he gave in. She blinked at the difference. He’s four years my junior. It’ll be like having a little brother! I’ve always wanted a sibling. She couldn’t wipe the smile off her face, which only made his wider.

Trying to act the older sister, she decided to get to know him better. “Are you in school?” “Ani.” “No? Do you work?” “Ani.” “Then do you live with your parents?” “Ani.”

His short answers were starting to upset her. So she snapped, “Well what do you do?” “I hang out with my friends.” “That’s all you do? What about money, food, family?” “They are my family, and we all chip in and help each other out.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter