LXV

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IGould

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“What the ,” Tao cursed as the floor of their cell shook.

Kris too was taken by surprise. “What was that?” Beside him, Chen grinned cheshirely.

Lay looked at him in shock, “Reinforcements?”

“Reinforcements?” Misun rushed over, “Is it the others?”

Lay nodded at her, grinning, “They have a plan apparently.”

The girl sat back, not at all happy. They didn’t know. If it was only her people out there than they were in trouble. People would get hurt. Her stomach churned at the thought.

The only door in the room banged open, a wave of smoke wafting in. Sungyeol and Sungjong stumbled in, a burnt smell to them.

“Come on rats,” the former yelled as they each went to a cell and opened it. “Try anything,” he grabbed Lay while the other grabbed Misun, “and we’ll rip their throats out!”

Sungjong went out first, Misun being pulled behind him. The girl began to immediately cough as they entered the smoke filled hallway. Her eyes stung as tried to gaze around. When they reached the stairs she began to sweat. Below them fire the stairwell, eating its way upward.

What was happening? Did the others do this? Yongguk?

She was unable to ask as the vampire roughly pulled her. “Move,” he snarled, pushing her in front of him up the stairs.

“Be careful with her!” her father yelled, but Sungyeol told him to shut up and keep going.”

They met the rest of the vampires and Byul on the first floor where they were gathered and full of soot.

Byul rushed at her, fury in her eyes. “Did you do this you stupid ?” She pushed the girl to the floor.

“Misun!” the others called, some yelling for Byul to leave her alone.

“You hurt Dongwoo!” Byul continued throwing a hand out that threw Misun across the room.

The girl hit the floor hard, a finger bending back awkwardly. She screamed, and huffed as she pulled herself to her knees. She glanced at her broken finger than the vampire her sister had been yelling about. Dongwoo was hurt she observed. Half his body was burnt and smoking and he was in pain as L tended to him.

“Calm down!” Sunggyu yelled, pulling Byul to Dongwoo. “Instead of losing your head, put yourself to use and heal him.”

She snatched her hand away and glared, “I was getting to it.” she then placed her hand over him. They glowed green and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter