XIX

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ISong Yun III

A/N: I'm so so so so so sorry that this is late. I was really busy the past few days working on a project for school. But here it is! 

Also, sorry it's kind of short. I'll go into a bit more detail in another chapter later on in the story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quzPr9nxAgo&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2aj6v9tw-5Lt1n-BRHUKaeZQ

So it was decided. We were going to help her; not that it was going to be easy.

While it is okay for a wolf to mate with a human, I am sure you know it is not like that for most other supernatural beings. Fae are in included in the latter category. Especially a lady of the court like Yun. Her parents would never allow it, and if they or the King were to find out about her being pregnant….it would not have been pretty.

We came up with a plan…well Yongguk and Daehyun did. They were always better at that kind of thing.

It is not difficult to get out of Fae Country, if you are from there at least, but it would not be easy for Yun. As my fiancé, she had eyes on her at all times. The only way to get some privacy was if I was with her, but even that would take some serious string pulling.

I had to go to my father, the King, for permission. It did not go the way I planned. I was denied time alone with her, but Yongguk, who 'just happened' to be around at the time, volunteered to oversee us. I can always count on him to come up with a plan b on short notice.

We went on a ‘picnic’ that was ‘coincidentally’ near a portal to the human realm. One that was rarely used so that no one besides the seven of us would be around.

Yun, Yongguk, and I arrived first; then the others showed up. The four of them brought items of some sort for Yun to take with her. Himchan a book of fairy lore. It is sort of a history book in stoy form if you will. Illegal to take from the royal archives, but then everything we were doing that day was illegal. He said he want her to remember where she came from. To not forget us.

Daehyun brought a suitcase full of Yun’s clothes. He wanted to bring more, and some of the things that she cherished, but he did not get the chance. Yun of course assured him it was fine, but I could see the sadness in her eyes. I cannot imagine what she must have felt leaving everything she knew behind. It made me hate the man she was leaving us for a little bit more.

Youngjae did not actually bring anything but a piece of paper. It was an account number to a bank in Seoul. It was a way for us to send her money when she needed it. She denied him at first, saying she did not want to be a burden or a leech, but since he is the royal treasurer and the account was under my name no one would miss the money. In the end she was forced to accept. If not for herself, then for the child she was carrying. Those were the words he used to convince her. We did not know the father after all; how could we trust him to take care of her and her baby properly?

Then there was Jongup. The big baby was crying before he even arrived. Himchan hyung joked that he thought I was supposed to be the maknae of the group, but Jongup defended himself by saying he was also a part of the maknae line. It is easy to say they argued over that for at least ten minutes. The gift he brought Yun was a pair of dolls. One for mother, and the other for child. They were handmade with blonde hair, a crooked tiara, and wings made of glass beads. Creepy if y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter