X

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IThe Human World

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIRW_elc-rY&list=RD02Dww9UjJ4Dt8

Zelo’s POV

The day of MiSun’s visit to Sehun’s home.

This place is so very different from home. I’d been in the human realm for roughly 6 human hours now, and I just barely found the place I was looking for. The home of Yun’s daughter. It wasn’t much to look at. A few stories tall, made of dirty looking brick. Not a home worthy of a Song Fairy.

In my search for her home I was a little too preoccupied to really look around. Seeing as it was my first time in the Human world, I wanted to make a point to experience human things. Who knows when the next time I’ll have a chance to visit here again once I find her.

So far I saw the moving metal boxes called automobiles, and lots of people talking into those squares called cell phones. I’ve never seen either in person before, but I learned about them from Jongup. He’s the royal foreign affairs advisor so he keeps me up-to-date on these types of things. It’s my job as King to know what’s going on in the world…worlds.

Might as well get her as soon as possible so I can do a little more sight-seeing. How should I go about this though? I was now standing in front of her door, or at least what the little scrap of paper Jongup gave me said was the door to her apartment. Should I just knock on the door? I lifted my arm then stopped half way. I’m a King! I shouldn’t have to knock on any door! Maybe I should just walk in. What if it’s locked? Bust in? Go in through a window? But that’s what thieves do….

This was one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever had to make. And that’s saying something! I once had to decide between saving relations with the Minotaur People or going to war. Of course I saved relations though. The Fair folk have been at peace with most nations for the past century. Most.

Aish! That’s it, I’m just going to walk in. I tried the door handle; locked. Bust in? Nah, that’ll probably scare her. I guess I’ll just have to use magic. Daehyun had expressed to me how dangerous using magic in the human world could be. He said it could deplete my energy a lot faster than it normally would in Fay Country, but what was I supposed to do?

I waved my hand over the door handle, emitting tiny beams of light that looked like gold flecks. A click sounded, and the door slowly swung open. Stepping in, I closed the door behind me. The entry led into a living area with ugly green couches and tacky floral wallpaper. Do humans not know the meaning of home décor?

Taking a closer look around I noticed a mantle filled with pictures. The main one being a fairly large portrait of Yun and her husband. They were both standing, cradling her swollen belly. “Pregnancy becomes you Yunnie-ah,” I whisper to the air.

I looked toward the other frames. One that really stood out was a double hold casing. It had a picture of Yun on a hospital bed holding a tiny pink wrapped bundle. The accompanying picture was of her husband holding the same pink parcel. Why wouldn’t they just take the picture together, with one person holding her? It does look nice though. They look happy. “She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter