LVIII

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IThat's Enough

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Misun!” a distant voice yelled.

The dazed girl moved her head weakly, but it was not enough to see anything but the sky above. “Se…hun,” she tried and failed to say; it was more of a gasp of air and she was sure no one could hear her.

Her name was called again, this time by a medley of voices that seemed to be fairly close. The threat of numerous people coming for her must have scared the vampires off, because the girl realized she could no longer hear their footsteps.

Misun tried to move her head again, this time more successful as she was able to tilt it back and see numerous shadows coming at her. They’re forms didn’t frighten her though; instead she smiled in comfort knowing her friends were there.

A particularly tall one rushed ahead of the others making Misun’s vision blur, but when they dropped to a halt and cradled her to them, the girl’s vision cleared and she frowned. “I’m sorry,” she rasped, “I wasn’t able to properly defend myself.”

Glaring, Sehun cursed, “Stupid girl, you’ve alive, you did well.”

 

After a plethora of healers were pounced on Misun, at Zelo’s order of course, she, the wolves, and BAP were once again stuffed into the King’s office.

“Nothing hearts anymore, does it?” Lay picked at the girl. He was thoroughly impressed with the fairies ability to heal by just using rain water mixed with the juice of a curiously purple leaf. He tried to get the name of the plant the leaf belonged to, but Himchan said it was a trade secret of the Faye and not many creatures knew of it. He also, semi threatened the wolves about letting the knowledge leave Faye Country.

With no broken ribs, bruised skin, or palpitations of the heart, Misun gave the wolf an annoyed look. “I’m fine; please stop trying to inspect me.”

“Yes, that’s enough,” Sehun agreed, pulling Lay to his side, far from the girl.

“The guard is still searching the ground as we speak,” Yongguk informed, wanting to get back to the topic at hand. “So we are still unsure about how the vampires got in, but are fairly certain they are no longer in the boundaries.”

“I do have a theory though,” Jongup interrupted, “things have become increasingly tense between vampires and the many witch’s that have found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter