LXX

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IEnter the Vampire King

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Before they knew it, the area was surrounded by guards, fairy and vampire alike. Mostly the latter though, and at the order of a tall, and very handsome man, they broke up the fighting and took the seven vampires into custody.

“That’s much better,” the man grinned jollily, slipping his hands into his pockets. With a comfortable shrug he looked around. “So where are these girls that are causing Kings to become involved with peasant issues?”

Sunggyu snarled trying to leap away from his captures and at the man. “We aren’t peasants Seven!”

The man names Seven laughed. “You know what, you’re right. You aren’t peasants, in fact, after the crimes you committed; you guys won’t be much more than slaves. And that’s Master Seven to you.”

“You aren’t our master,” Hoya retorted darkly.

“He’s master of all vampires leech, show some respect,” the guard holding Hoya growled, tightening his hold.

“I think,” Zelo, who had arrived along with the others, diverted Sevens attention, “the girls you speak of are coming our way.”

Which they were. Sehun helped Misun towards the pair with the other wolves tense at their back. She wasn’t really hurt, but she was still slightly out of it.

Byul on the other hand was being brought over by Yongguk and Himchan. Her face was down ward, but Misun could see that the star drawn onto her face had rubbed. For a moment the girl allowed herself to wonder where her actual birthmark was.

“This is Misun, our…ambassadors sent by the werewolf council, you know my general and our court scholar, and this,” Zelo looked down at the girl, pausing in his introduction, “is apparently the fairy named Byul.”

“Everyone,” he looked towards Misun and the wolves, knowing the others probably already knew the man next to him, “this is Seven, King of the Vampires.”

Misun looked up at the man who was just slightly shorter than Zelo, but looked much, much older. It wasn’t just in body though; although he looked more than fit; he also had eyes that were deep and calmness about his posture that said nothing could surprise him.

Seven pursed his lips, looking down at Byul, “What was so special about you that a brood of scorned vampires not only let you live, but bothered raising you like one of their own?” He used two fingers to slight brush the girl’s bangs out her face and whistled. “Twins, nice.”

Misun scowled, and the group of detained vampires struggled harder, growling to not touch her. Seven just chuckled and gave a careless flick of his wrist. Yongguk and Himchan gave Zelo an annoyed look at the vampire’s dismissal, but the fairy King just shrugged and nodded for them to go.

“What’s going to happen to her?” Misun asked, worried.

Zelo sighed. “I can see that her magic has been taken and dispersed-“

“Which is a problem in itself,” Seven interrupted nonchalantly, “Since when were fairies so buddy buddy with dogs? Is this going to become a problem? It looks like a threat to me.”

Ignoring him, Zelo continued, “and as you know, when a fairy does not or cannot use their magic they slowly lose their mind.”

Misun’s eyes widened; she had not taken that into consideration. Apprehensive, she questioned, “Did I make a mistake?”

Zelo gave her a sad look, but Seven didn’t allow him to speak. “Don’t ever second guess yourself girl,” he barked, “you made a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter