XIV

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IThe Last Day

A/N: Updating a bit early. Please read announcers note in this color at the end of the story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHhi6g1Glhw&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2ah2xF4JQX5RfHqGSEuuqehs&index=1

“So where are we going?” I ask the giant walking in front of me as I tug on my floral sundress.

“Aish will you stop that!” My hands are smacked away by his larger ones, then enveloped and tugged along.

Heat easily rises up my body at his actions. “Wh-what are you doing!? You can’t hold my hand like that!”

“I will do as I please. Now come along or we will be late,” he says not even looking back at me.

Giving up I heave a sigh and let him tug me along. “Do you even know where you’re going? You’ve only been in Seoul a week and it’s not like I’ve had time to take you to many places. How would you even know where to have an outing?”

At my question he abruptly stops causing me to bump into his broad chest. Looking up in confusion I’m met with his cheesy grin. A cheesy grin that could only mean trouble.

“You will see,” he states before bolting off, pulling me stumbling along with my much shorter legs.

------------------------

“The mall,” I skeptically ask staring up at the tall building.

“I am told that malls are great place to do many fun things at once. It will be the perfect outing for us!”

“Well…I guess that’s true. I can also get you a new outfit while we’re here. That way you don’t have to keep wearing my dad’s clothes,” I give in, glancing at his slightly short trousers and overly baggy shirt.

“Yes, well…that would be much appreciated. All though it would not have been a problem if you had not torn the shirt I came in.”

“Well who told you to only bring one set of clothes? How do you expect me to wash something every day without it being damaged! And what happened to your jacket?”

“I cannot wear the jacket without the pants. They are a matching set,” he blinks at me as if I’m stupid.

“And where are your pants?” I ask just as obviously.

He blinks again. “At your home. I cannot where the pants without the shirt. They were made for each other.”

Blowing a raspberry I whisper under my breath, “Ever heard of mix and matching,” before dragging him into the crowded building.

---------------------

“How about this?” I ask holding up a pair of blue jeans.

“King’s do not where such peasant clothing,” he scrunches his nose at them.

“P-peasant clothing! Well you’re not a King, and you’re not paying for them so you shouldn’t be so picky!” I say exasperated. He only gives me a blank stare and waves his hand toward the pile of clothing he’s already dismissed. “Ugh, fine. Just be the weirdo you are and not try on normal stuff.”

Before I can discard the jeans in the pile he grabs my wrist and asks with one open eye, “Normal stuff? These…jeans, are part of the typical human experience?”

Giving him a confused look I nod my head slowly. “Of course. Where the hell did you grow up? Do they not have blue jeans there?”

“We do not.”

He’s getting weirder by the moment. “This is definitely the oddest date I’ve ever been on,” I mumble, stuffing the pants in his arms and pushing him toward the dressing room.

----------------------

Mmm this is good. Aajekalf, how long has it been since I’ve had this? Mmmmm

“Can you stop making those noises? People are beginning to stare,” a red-faced Jun Hong whispers harshly.

I blink in surprise, then look around. He was right. Tons of people around the food court were staring our way. Oh dear baby Jesus, have I been in public again?

“Ahhh mianhae Jun Hong. I get a little crazy when it comes to patbingsoo,” I apologize sheepishly.

“I can tell. It is quite delicious though. We do not have this where I come from. I will have to tell hyungs about this. Maybe they will come with me next time and have some.”

“You’re hyungs? You’ve mentioned them before, but not in much detail…”

He looks up in surprise, a wide grin splitting his face. Hook, line, and sinker! “My hyungs are awesome! All though they get upset if I call them that,” he pouts.

“They get upset if you call them awesome?”

“Of course not pabo. They get upset if I call them hyung in public.”

I blink in confusion, momentarily forgetting my swee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter