LXIV

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IFire Starter

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Things did not go as planned, but it wasn’t a very good plan to begin with.

Kris winced as he was kicked into the cell. A loud oof was heard from the two wolves he fell on. Xiumin bumped him, while Chen gave him a nip that was half warning and half affectionate. “I’m fine,” he told the two, giving the vampires that threw him in a hard glare.

“Don’t look so upset,” Sungyeol grinned. “You should be thankful,” Woohyun added, “Our Byul allowed your little fly to be with her father. It’s a family reunion.”

Over in the next cell Misun cried while patting her father everywhere. She cried more every time he winced from her accidentally hitting a bruise or cut.

Turning her glare on the girl scrutinizing them she snarled, “How could you do this to him? He’s your father!”

Byul laughed, leaning into the male at her back, “Father? I’ve never known such a thing. All I see is a weak man whose only purpose is to bring the girl who has stolen my face.”

Misun scoffed, “Stole your face? Do you even know what a twin is?”

“What do you guys really want?” Youngjae intervened, “Besides the revenge for your sire.”

“So you know at least that much,” a vampire laughed, he had previously revealed himself to be called Hoya, “Well if you must know, then yes, that is part of our goal, but you are right to suspect more.”

“More?” Misun was flabbergasted, “What more could you want? What more could I or anyone here give you?”

“You’re life, of course,” L, a hooded eyed male that leaned against a wall, said, “After everything we’ve done here, the King would never allow us to return to Dead Man’s Land. It’d be against the treaty with you Faye trash; no offense honey.”

“None taken,” Byul winked at the male.

Were they a thing? Misun thought disgusted. She glanced at the hand on her sister’s hip; it was the male behind her. He held her so possessively, and with the way the other vampires seemed to not be able to help giving the girl numerous glances she could guess their relationship. Gross, were vampires a sharing race? Misun shivered at the thought.

“You mean, you’re going to take over Misun’s identity?” Youngjae gasped, “To escape persecution!”

“Correct sir!” Dongwoo laughed skipping around, “That’s why our Byul had to cut her pretty hair and ruin it with that bleach. You still look pretty though babe, always.”

Byul shot him a sincere smile that Misun thought looked frighteningly like her own. Goosebumps erupted on her skin, and her stomach sank. They could really get away with this, she thought. If they are able to get out of here alive they could actually take over her life. Her father knowingly brought her into his arms, and she gave him a thankful squeeze.

“We just have to live your life long enough to establish ourselves, then of course we’ll move so no one will ever find us, and I’ll be able to get rid of this hideous haircut and the stupid name I’ll have to take on.”

“Your name, your real name, is Seoeun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter