LXIX

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IThe Stars

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Misun stared down at the tearful girl, her own tears falling onto the scars that once held her wings. As the two wallowed in their own misery, and the wolves were preoccupied by the sudden force of magic coursing through them, and the other fairies shocked beyond belief by the outcome of things, no one seemed to remember that seven angry vampires were about to go on a rampage.

It wasn’t until the leader, Sunggyu, roared out Misun’s name, did she look up watery eyed. She didn’t even give a surprise yelp as he knocked her off Byul and twisted her head away, almost breaking her neck as he attacked the gentle slope.

This did catch everyone else’s attention though, and before the other six could pounce, they were taken down by some very furious and very livid wolves. More than half fought against the raging vamps, while Yongguk and the other BAP members had burst into action to hold back the most volatile of new magic users.

Yongguk himself was latched on to Chanyeol who was yelling in horror that everywhere he looked fire surged into thin air. The confused wolf held onto his head as fire began to burn up his leg. He was so frightened he didn’t even realize that he wasn’t actually being burned. It took the fire fairy to open his wings and set the both of them completely ablaze for the wolf to stop his screaming and blink at the other in a daze. “You control the fire, not the other way around,” Yongguk advised, holding the other’s shoulders firmly. Slowly, the fire died down, but still could not be completely put out. The wolf was too inexperienced with magic to do so.

Seeing his fear, the fairy called to some of his men whose element was also fire. Together they laid hands on Chanyeol and concentrated as one to put out the flames. The only problem being, the moment they took their hands off, the fire could erupt again.

Kai yelped as appeared behind Yongguk who was still trying to keep Chanyeol in check. He yelped again as Hoya, who he held in a chokehold, broke out of it and him. The vampire aimed a most likely jaw breaking punch at him, but as Kai flinched his entire body disappeared and reappeared to side.

Shocked, he watched Baekhyun open his palm to a blinding light that had Hoya falling to his knees and clutching his eyes in agony. Kai pouted at this, upset that his hyung could so easily gain use of his power. He did find a bit of relief in that the light user momentarily blinded himself as well.

A thunderous sound had everyone jumping, but another bright light made Kai glance to his right. There Youngjae was surrounding Chen in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter