V

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IFirst Date

A/n: first, it's my birthday so an extra chapter this week. Second, I want to thank everyone that has subscribed. It seriously blows my mind! And a special thanks to those that leave comments. They always make me smile and laugh :3 and it makes me want to update quicker. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoFLHRVsVuU

His POV

Why did they have to show up? Why did Xiumin have to pull that stupid stunt? And why did Kris have to scare her away? He couldn’t help but think to himself.

It was around 11:30 at night and he was laying on his bed upset at the way the day went.

What if she doesn’t come back? What if I don’t get to see her again? Biting his lip, he became nauseous at the thought of not being able to watch her watch him.

I don’t want her to leave my sight. I won’t let her. With his mind made up he jumped up and left the room to put his new plan of escape into action.

It wasn’t easy, he was almost caught by Suho, but somehow he managed to escape without being caught.

“Now what?” he questioned himself. *ding* A light came on his mind. “She works for the park, meaning she’ll probably be at the ranger station!” he continued talking to himself.

Running as fast as he could toward his new destination, he hoped she would still be there.

What would normally take a human about an hour to reach, took him about 20 minutes. Hiding in the dark of the trees, he looked out at the log building trying to catch a whiff of his prize.

She was everywhere, yet nowhere. Her scent was faint all over the grounds, but he couldn’t pick up or pin point a location where she could be. Becoming depressed at the thought of her having left he stuffed his hands in his pockets and kicked the dirt.

“Crap,” he sighed in frustration.

About to turn back the way he came, he heard a door open and a second later was hit by her aura.

She’s here! His head snapped up toward the door he heard. He was correct in his assumption. There she was, standing with a few other humans, giving them a tight smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes. She was nodding at something they were saying.

He followed at a safe distance as they got into a jeep and drove toward the park exit. It didn’t even cause him to breathe hard trying to keep up. It was however, harder to stay hidden as they all walked toward a bus stop. Noting the bus number, he ran ahead to the next stop so they wouldn’t notice him.

He made it within a minute of it arriving. Once on he sat toward the front, so he wouldn’t have to pass by her and her co-workers, keeping watch on them through the windows reflection.

Getting off when he saw them do so, he followed them to a small ramyun shop. He let them enter first, then followed 5 minutes after, taking a seat near the back his back to them. He wished he could watch them, watch her, but he didn’t want to be noticed.

After hearing their orders, he ordered the same thing she had, beef ramyun with extra pork slices. For some reason he really wanted to experience what she was.

When the food arrived he copied each slurp she made, each bite she took, and each sip she drank. I wonder if this is what a date feels like. Do I want this to be a date? Even though she doesn’t even know I exist… at least not the human me.

Having finished his bowl he sat quietly sipping on his water and spying on their conversation.

“So how is your assignment going Mi Sun?” a nasally voice asked.

“Fine...” Mi Sun answered. “Yeah, we’ve learned a lot,” a lower voice added. It’s that guy, the one that hit Xiumin!

“Is that so?” the nasally voice quipped.

“How’d you get Doc to let you choose your own assignment? And such a good one like that! Did you sleep with him or something?” a high pitched voice bluntly asked.

Another voiced squeaked in surprise. That must be Mi Sun. “I would never!” Yeah, that’s Mi Sun-ah.

“Don’t sound so insulted. It’s a reasonable question seeing as you not only got the most interesting assignment in the past year, but also got Thunder-oppa as your assistant,” the nasally voice snapped.

He was starting to get angry at the way they were talking to her. He didn’t know Mi Sun that well, but from the little bit of time he had observed her she didn’t seem like the type of person to do such a thing. She’s nice, and sweet, and caring. Not some like they probably are! Besides, it doesn’t seem like she even likes having that Thunder guy around. What kind of name is Thunder anyway?

Worried he wouldn’t be able to control his anger if he listened any longer, he threw money on the stable and quietly slunk out of the little shop.

Mi Sun’s POV

Tired of being insulted she put enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter