LXVIII

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IHard Decisions

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anger. Loneliness. Guilt. Sorrow. All of these clouded her mind, and not because she was just head-butted midair.

Misun fell from the sky, watching hazily as the moon shadowed Byul above. Shaking her head, she could hear Eurit Growl and swoop up again, aiming a fist at the other girls face.

Byul dropped lower, avoiding the hit then threw a fist full of flame into the other girl’s stomach, throwing her higher.

Grunting, Misun clutched her abdomen and stabilized herself. Her wings fluttered melodically as they held her up; the feeling somehow distracting as Byul teleported in front of her.

Grabbing her by the throat, Byul gave a haughty laugh. “You attack me and you can barely hold your own, and trust me, I’m going easy on you.” Misun flinched at her words, but thankfully she was not the one in control.

Eurit grinned. “I don’t have to beat you,” the wolf rasped, grasping Byul’s tightening hands, “I just have to steal from you.” Byul’s face twisted into a confusion that soon turned to anger as she was once again head-butted. Misun was not happy about that; her mind spinning from the pain that Eurit couldn’t feel.

Flying even higher, Eurit yelled down at the still dazed Byul. “Your Gould may be more powerful than me, but regardless of its natural wings, I’m still faster.” The wolf bolted down, causing a tornado of a gust to follow in its wake. All around the gale bent causing uproar even down below as bodies were pulled from their fights at the strength.

They all stared up at the two far away, watching as one struck the other with her body, knocking the two from the sky. No one would have been able to tell the two apart thanks to their skin tone and colored hair, but with two very different and very distant annex structures the Infinite yelled in horror watching their beloved disappear into the tree line miles away.

Byul yelled in anger as she was kicked in the stomach then in anguish as she crashed into the ground. She would have teleported away if she could, but having landed on her wings her magic was still trying cooperating. Misun on the other hand was not having that problem.

She landed agile on the ground, strutting toward the downed fairy. From inside, Misun felt wary of her own magic. What was the wolf planning?

Eurit knelt over the girl who cracker her eyes open when the wolf clutched her wrist. “You are a stain to the Song name; a traitor to the Fairy race; and a down right horrible daughter.”

Byul flinched and looked away. “I never killed anyone. I never meant to hurt…him,” she breathed.

Eurit sneered, “Never meant to? Well you did, and now he’s dead. You may not have known him as a father, but he was exactly that, your father. Misun has not known me long, but I’ve known her since the day she was born, just as I knew Yun and Yoochun, and the loss she feels, the pain in her heart…I feel it too. I feel what you should be feeling right now.”

“It was an accident,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter