XXIX

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IA Day In The Life I

A/N: So i've decided for my 100 subbs celebration i will be taking requests from you, my faithful subbies! I'm not sure how many i'll take; it'll depend on if anyone actually submits a request (which i really hope you do). I'll decide the numbers by next week hopefully. 

So here is what you can do, and what I mean by request: 

- You can ask for a certian type of chapter (aka) Zelo biased chappie, maybe a WOLF POV chappie, or maybe just Misun doing something you want to read about

- You can ask for a character to be created (meaning) give me a name, description of looks and personality and I will add them into the story [although it'll be a minor roll]

- You can ask for a side chapter (such as) something from when Yun was alive, maybe a peak into one of the meet ups Misun and Sehun had when they first became friends

- OR you can design something for the story (I know I know. This is supposed to be about me giving back, not taking from you guys. But i thought maybe you'd like this option) Poster, BG graphic, Character Chart, Banner, Trailer, anything design wise

Anyway, i really hope some of you are up for my little event and actually submit. If no one does then i'll be throughly embrassed and will go sit in the corner in shame. Other than that thanks for Subscribing and reading this mess of a story. Please leave comments, and post your submissions in the Comment Box below :3 NOW READ ON MY FAIRIES! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8u8cuAkzH4&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2aiXdFEBruCXZ7itIMUNqqvg

“And this is my Yun’s room,” Honoka, the woman with purple hair introduced with splayed arms and a wide smile.

She and the man with black hair had introduced themselves after Misun’s own intro. The woman was apparently named Honoka and was a Faye from the Shojo temple in the East side of Faye Country. She moved to the capitol for love, and found it in the man. His name being Minsoo; a born and raised Song fairy from the capitol.

Gazing around the room with wide eyes, Misun tried to take it all in. The bedroom, if it could be called that, was huge. Not quite as big as the room they were in earlier, but definitely larger than her whole apartment.

The walls were a dull silver, but in the soft lighting that emitted from iron scones on the walls it emitted an enchanting glow of its own. There was a plush white couch in one corner set in front of a coffee table and flat screen TV. Misun wondered what exactly they watched on the TV. Did fairies have their own TV stations or did they pirate human ones?

Following her grandmonther further in, Misun found herself taking three steps down from a mini elevated section. That section having contained the entrance and living space. Further in was a wide desk made of some kind of white wood. It was intricate with swirly and floral looking designs. It’s counter bare except for a small vase with blue roses and a cup with feathers.

On the far wall was another, smaller desk. It was a vanity with a tall, wide mirror clearer than the shiniest diamond. On its flat space were multiple perfume bottles, fluffy makeup brushes, containers which contents were unknown from her position.

“In there is the bathroom, and over there is Yun’s closet. Both still filled with her things. The whole room is. We didn’t….didn’t have any reason to come and move things around. I had it dusted per usual though. She hated mess, my Yun did,” Honoka said wistfully.

“And this is her bed? Where she slept?” Misun whispered stepping up to a four poster bed. It was huge and white just like the rest of the room’s furniture. Its posts swirled up in spirals with sheer pastel pink and white canopy’s hanging off it. The bed itself was bigger than a King size with light pink sheets that were cool to the touch, and like the entrance of the room; the bed was elevated up onto a platform. It was like the rooms beacon; its main center piece.

“I hope you do not mind, but I thought this could be your room…at least for now. Until we can have your own room set up to your specific taste.” Lightly brushing her fingers across the bed posts Misun smiled softly, “No, I don’t mind. Not at all.”

With a clap and giddy giggle, Honoka smiled, “Fantastic! Go ahead and pick anything from inside the closest to wear. You may also bathe if you would so like. Dinner will be in exactly two hours. I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter