XXXIV

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IGrudges Let Go

A/N: Special thanks to Fishy-Petal4Life/Skyromantica for this chapter. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mp-1LKJnSs&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2aiUCgDnk46NSlMXIX2M2k-y

He lay there staring up at the plain ceiling of his room. Its void had become very interesting to him in the past few days, or maybe….it was just an easy place to escape to.

How many more days? It doesn’t matter. I wonder what she’s doing. I don’t want to know. Is she okay? Who cares?

The male closed his eyes and released a heavy sigh. While he enjoyed his time alone, in recent days it’s been filled with nothing but her. Her stupid small face, her stupid little star, her stupid intense makeup, her stupid bright bob, her stupid petite frame, her stupid short height….her stupid existence. He sighed again, and his side with a big huff. Instead of the ceiling, he was now looking at his bedroom door. It didn’t help to alleviate the conflict in his mind.

Neither did the person that entered through it a moment later.

Tao entered, his dark frame blocking out most of the light from the hallway. “Kai, Suho has been calling for you. Dinner is ready.”

Kai harrumphed and turned to lie on his back again; one hand over his stomach, the other draped over his eyes. “I’m not hungry,” he mumbled. Tao tsked, and rolled his eyes before closing the door. The one on the bed let a wave of relief roll off him thinking the other had gone, but this was once again shattered by the bed dipping at his hip.

“What do you think you’re doing?” the brunette groaned annoyed.

Not looking as his obviously down trot friend, the red head stared at his hands and asked, “What are you thinking about?”

For a minute or so Kai said nothing in response. Instead he lay there staring into the tanned skin of his arm pondering if he should say something or just act like a brat and kick the older boy out.

He decided not to be a brat for once. If anyone were going to understand it would be the tall male sitting on his bed right?

“Her…,” he whispers unsure. “….Which her?” Tao asks softly causing the brunette to shut his eyes tightly and his heart to constrict. “Don’t,” he croaks voice thick with hidden meaning.

The red haired boy shakes his head, “I’ve been thinking Kai….maybe…maybe we should let our grudges go.”

Silence ensued once more; the tan skinned male seriously considering the offer, and the dark eyed one rubbing his hands in anxiousness. It had taken him a lot of resolution for him to come to this decision, and even more courage to say it out oud.

Kai his lips, and in a scornful voice finally said, “That’s easy for you to say. You weren’t betrayed, you were only discriminated against.” “It’s not a comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter