XXXIX

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ICapitol Center

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfUt1fIaH58&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2agcg_aK622UgjLkVOrf9kJs

Misun laughed a tinkling sound as Himchan and Daehyun rushed from one market stall to the next. The former finding dozens of clothing, and sparkling accessories to his liking while the latter was busy trying every type of snack he could get his hands on. They’d been at it for roughly ten minutes, and had already visited almost every stall on this block, and this was the second block they’d been to.

“How childish,” Youngjae tskd. Zelo rolled his eyes, and grabbed Misun’s arm softly. The girl gasped at the sudden touch, but quieted when the male put a finger over his lips. With a mischievous grin he began to take careful steps back, away from his cousin. As he moved, Misun had no choice but to follow his lead since his hand was still clamped around her arm.

When they were far enough away, the fairy King swiveled on his heel and began to run toward an alley near them; the blonde female being dragged along.

They quickly made their way through the tight backstreet, around a corner, through a door, then out another before they found themselves on the very next block. They had come that much closer to the capital center, which was the group’s goal after leaving the florae fields.

Unlike the first two blocks that were filled with stalls of food and clothing, this one was littered with games of all kinds. To Misun it looked almost like a rustic version of an arcade.

“Do you want to go play?” Zelo asked, suddenly timid. Misun looked up at the tall boy and tried to hold back her grin at what she saw. Whether he knew it or not, he was pouting with big, expecting eyes. Even his blue-blonde hair seemed to move in the soft wind as if it were anticipating her answer.

The female giggled quietly with a hand to ; deciding to put the poor boy out of his misery. “Sure. Let’s go play.”

Zelo’s pout turned into a shining smile and he joined his hand with hers pulling her over to the first stall. It was of a simple game where the player needs to get a ring onto a bottle. Although it seemed easy enough to Misun, as she and the fairy King began to play, it proved to be much trickier. The bottles were packed so closely together, and the ring was a tad too big so that no matter how accurate you threw it, it would hit the rim of another bottle and bounce off.

After a few failed attempts Misun was becoming extremely frustrated, but of course she didn’t show this. She was taught to always be on her best behavior causing her to rare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter