XXXIII

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IFaye Dress

A/N: So the poll ended up with most of you guys choosing a back and forth deal. Here is part one of the Faye outing. :} Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cDFYK2rbvA&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2ail2_wT5lVBJJiPn83ozygo

It took forever to fall asleep that night. Misun was so giddy, and excited for the day to come she couldn’t help but roll around restlessly. She even, at one point, got up to take a warm bath thinking it would put her to sleep. It worked.

When she woke up the next morning it was not to her bedroom door busting open; not to a rude, short boy shaking her awake; and it was not to the smell of freshly cut fruits. Her body knowing she needed to wake up earlier than usual, came to life with the rise of the sun.

Misun opened her long lashes to the first sign of sunlight breaking the horizon. It shone warmly through the large windows at either side of the bed. She blinked slowly, shaking sleep from her eyes. She wasn’t sure what time it was since the room held practically everything but a clock, but she knew it was early. She’d have at least an hour or so before Ciel was to show up to take her to whatever appointments her grandmother had planned for her today.

The first thing Misun did was to wash her face, and brush her teeth. Like Zelo had said the evening before, she did not bother changing out of her long flowy night gown. Instead she sat in front of the TV in her room, and for the first time since noticing it, turned it on.

She was surprised to find that it did in fact hold some human stations. They weren’t just Korean programs either. There were Japanese, American, Austrian, and even African. It had a channel for pretty much every human country that aired things.

More interesting than that though, was the Faye channels. Turns out fairies had their own interest in broadcasting. There were not dramas, or reality shows like Misun was used to; but there were news stations and specials on Faye celebrations. Apparently fairies had many festivals and anniversaries for various occasions.

She flipped through the channels, not settling for one, but to experience a little of them all. She just wanted a taste for now since she knew she’d have time in the future to further investigate it.

Not even ten minutes into her investigation, a knock was heard at her door before a familiar voiced said, “Misun? Are you awake? It’s Youngjae, the King’s cousin…”

The blonde female smiled to herself at his timid tone, and decided to relieve him by going and opening the door herself. She was met with a bleary eyed, messy haired, boy in a slightly wrinkled brown sweater and loose leather pants. It wasn’t exactly stylish in a conventional human way, but something told Misun it was top notch Capitol wear.

“A bit too early for you as well?” she asked. Youngjae laughed and nodded, “Just a bit. Now come on before we run into any court servants.” Misun nodded and followed after him, gently closing her bedroom door behind her.

They didn’t have to walk far though; maybe Zelo thought it better to meet in the Song wing than risk her havin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter