LXI

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ITroll Lands

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Misun grunted with each bump, pull, tug, and scratch she received from being dragged across the forest floor face first. She tried to grab anything you could, but the only things on the floor were the large leaves and the moving vines that tried to grab her the same way she did them.

She screamed when a particularly nasty vine carved a sharp end through the side of her face. Feeling the warmth of her own blood slide down her face, Misun whimpered for help. However she could no longer hear the others and knew she had been dragged too far away for them to hear her. Or so she though.

A rustling and loud growl erupted from a bush she’d been dragged through a few meters away then a large wolf pounced out. She recognized its bristling fur, and with a deep breath she shrieked, “Chen!”

Said wolf paused, putting his weight on his haunches, and with one large leap bounded over the girl. he landed on the vine dragging her and tore into it. a low hissing sounded before Misun’s body stopped all movement and any vines around them withered away to wherever they came from.

Misun lay panting on the floor, face covered in dirt and her own blood. Her mind was slightly hazy from all the movement, but she could feel the wolf pad over and the side of her face where the cut is.

“You shouldn’t do that hyung, if Sehun saw you he’d be mad,” a voice said.

Chen moved away from the girl leaving a low grumble of annoyance in his wake. As for the girl, she carefully propped herself up, but immediately winced from the effort. She was definitely bruised all over her abdomen and legs.

A hand was placed in front of her, and Misun looked up to find Tao, the one that spoke earlier. Giving him a thankful smile she asked, “Why would Sehun be mad?” The male only coughed and finished helping her up.

“Where are the others?” Misun asked looking around. Her effort wasn’t for not when Youngjae stepped out of the same bush Tao and Chen had.

“Everyone was forced to scatter. There are probably pockets of small groups like ours all around the forest now,” he said. The fairy then looked at Chen who sat with his head perked to the side. “Is he not going to change back?”

Tao shrugged, “No extra clothes.”

Youngjae sighed and nodded. “Well, now that Chen has rescued Misun, which was quite impressive actually. It’s no wonder you’re considered the fastest in your pack. Let’s continue on to the hideout.”

“The hideout?” Misun questioned surprised, “Shouldn’t we look for the others.” She accepted the tissue he offered her and patted her face.

“We will find others along the way or meet them there.”

Tao nodded his agreement. “That would be quicker yes, but what if we run into trouble; more vines or even tro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter