Chasing The Chance

My Enemy's Paparazzo

D.O used public bus on his way to Seoul city, he also called his Suho-hyung to inform that he will arrive in the city. "Where are you planning to go?" Suho asked through phone, D.O paused and smiled "Today, there is an audition in SM.. I wanna try" he answered. Suho eyes brightened "Did you mother let you? That's great! Pass by here and let's get some lunch" Suho offered and D.O accepted "See you guys" he said.

---

After classes finished, you quickly went on the bulletin board to see the job notice. You smiled and decided to contact the number, you went in a silent place. "Hello.. Is this the agency who needs workers? I'm Kim Rian, I'm still a student of Journalism field.. May I know if I can take a job?" you introduce yourself. "Goodmorning, We are trustable company who provides good quality of jobs, it's nice of you visit us personally. Our address is ****** street." the lady said. You nodded, "Yes, I'll be there" you answered.

D.O hopped down from the bus, he saw Suho waiting for him on the station "Hyung!" he shouted, Suho approached him "How are you doing buddy?" he greeted D.O warmly. "Where are the others?" he asked, "They are busy! Some are trainees, and some are at the university. We are all grown men" Suho answered, "Really? Waah, time flies fast" D.O answered.

"You can stay on our dorm.. And don't worry if "Kai" is there, he is not living with us anymore" Suho explained. They remembered that his name changed as Kai now. D.O didn't speak back and walked with him, "Luhan, Baekhyun, Lay, Xiumin and Chen are trainees already" Suho said, "That's nice to hear, I know what Kris is doing.. Modeling right?" D.O asked and laughed.

Suho nodded, "Yeah, he is pretty famous on teen magazines and in some clothing line". They arrived at the dorm, it's kind of messy "What happened here? Did a storm came?" D.O's eyes widened, "I know.. without you makes it so hard" Suho replied, "And hyung! Is this your clothes?! This is a mountain made of clothes!" D.O almost scolded him, Suho just chuckled "Mian, I'll help you later!" he answered, he knows how D.O reacts with a messy dorm.

They went on a korean tent restaurant with Lay, Xiumin and Chanyeol. "Kyungsoo-yah! Did you know I'm also taking same course as yours? They didn't accept me at SM" Chanyeol sighed. D.O was quite shocked about Chanyeol, he was so talented. "Lay and Xiumin hyung! How is being a trainee? Hard" he asked with an interest. "You really need to strive hard and most of the time, you'll be at the practice room" Lay sighed, they all look tired. "You should try to audition Kyungsoo! Your voice is soft, melodic and unique" Xiumin encourage him to go, "Yes, I came to Seoul for the new opening auditions" D.O said.

"Let's go together at the SM building then" Lay said. 

Suho paid for their lunch and give farewell at the three "Goodluck Kyungsoo.. I hope you can pass, I mean you will really pass! I hope you will arrive at the dorm with a happy smile" Suho said. D.O felt his support "Thanks hyung" he replied and left with Lay and Xiumin.

He is kind of nervous, "Keep calm Kyungsoo, and sing it from your heart" Lay gave his opinions, he can see D.O trembling. When they arrived on the place, there are fans flock outside with their banners of Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee and more. He noticed a big banner "KAI JJANG!", *That guy... is really successful* he thought and went in the building.

But then a security stopped him, Lay and Xiumin turned back "Who are you?" the security asked, Xiumin answered instead "He will audition for later". The security guard let him pass "I'm sorry" he apologized. When they come in they spotted alot of contestants waiting for their turn to sing and dance. "We will stay with you" Lay said to D.O.

"Jongin.. might see me here.." D.O worriedly thought. "What is the problem with that? Please be friends again oh?" Xiumin begged.

Two girls approached them, "Excuse me.. Oppa, you will audition here?" a girl asked. They seemed to be flirting, Kyungsoo cringed and ignored them. He was always like that to some non-sense people, Lay and Xiumin followed him instead. The girl pouted, "You look good-looking.. so goodluck" she said to him but D.O completely ignored like they didn't exist "So bad oppa" the other girl hissed and left them.

After minutes of waiting it's D.O's turn to sing. He went infront of the stage and the judges "Please state your name" one of the judges said.

"Goodafternoon, I'm Do Kyungsoo" he said and bowed with respect at the judges. "I'll be singing" he added and fakely coughed, he is obviously nervous. 

He coughed once again and started singing. He closed his eyes and forget the crowd around him, he is singing 'The Last Time' with all of his heart, he knew that if it will come from his heart.. Everything will turn out smooth and good. The judges seemed to be interested with his unique and great voice, "This is the last time I fall... Inlove~~" D.O sang beautifully.

The judges clapped, "Your low octave voice makes it perfect, really good" a judge complimented. D.O smiled and bowed. They are busy listing his score, "You will know that results after an hour" they informed, D.O stepped out the stage. "You did a great job Kyungsoo!" Xiumin patted his back, "Now we have to wait for the results. You know, the judges are pretty impressed by you" Lay explained.

They roam around the place for the time to pass by. 

On the other hand, D.O's mom was panicking.. She can't his son. "I think he already auditioned" she said while finding SM Entertainment's website, she spotted the phone number "Kyungsoo... I need to stop him" she said to his husband, "Are you sure?" D.O's dad asked. His mom tries to contact the company.

"Yobosaeyo? Is this Sm Entertainment?" she asked from phone. "Yes, is there any questions or comments?" a staff said from the line, "May I know if the audition is staring.." his mom wanna know, "Yes, it started 30 minutes ago" he replied. His mom looked down, "Can you please check if there is a contestant who performed already? His name is Do Kyungsoo, I'm his mom" she said.

The staff tried to find his name on the list, it took a minute "Yes, Do Kyungsoo-sshi has already performed, a while ago" the staff informed. Without knowing, D.O was accepted by the judges to be a trainee of SM!

His mom gasped, "Did.... he pass?" she asked, "As what is said on the list, yes.. He passed on the audition, but not yet announced" the staff said. His mom feels sorry for him, "Agasshi.. I have a favor.. Can you please decline Do Kyungsoo's audition, don't let him pass to be a trainee. I'm his mom and I can give you money... Just let Kyungsoo fail the audition" His mom said.

The staff paused, "But your son is actually really good in singing, he has the talent---" he was cutted off. "I'm his mother. I have the right to stop him.. I'll send the company with a great cost" she insisted. "There is a rule about parents, we can't stop you.." the staff said.

His mom closed the conversation *I'm sorry Kyungsoo-yah....* she can feel the pain of his son after hearing the results.

---

You finally arrived at the agency, there are alot of workers. You bowed, "I saw your flyers and I decided to know further.. I'm the one who is studying journalism" you said. "Have a seat" the lady said, "It's a good choice for choosing this agency, we can find a job for you" she said while scrolling on the computer. You smiled, "There are lots of jobs to choose, but there is something suitable for you" she said.

You anticipated "Really? I can do it" you said. *For umma and Eunri....* you thought. "Yes, but you have to be really sharp, good in sneaking and stalking" the lady informed. "I'm gonna be an agent?" you asked innocently, the lady chuckled "No, no... Not like that. It's something about stalking some known names in Seoul, just like Lee Hyori, Super Junior" she said.

Your eyes widened from her words "W-what what do you mean?" you asked.

"Be an official paparazzo of Dispatch" the lady said. Your eyes widened, *P-papara-zzo?* you thought. You never think of that. The lady show a paper

"This is Rain and Kim Tae Hee spotted dating.. You should snap or interview some celebs. Dispatch needs more paparazzis.. But this is all up to you" the lady explained. You stared on the picture, you know them; it's big names from Korean Entertainment.

You looked at the girl "I will still think of it" you said.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WYDM-_DYnU (One Somber Day - to the beautiful you ost inst.)

"This is the results of the audition" the judges said and posted the names on the screen. D.O's eyes look around the big screen, Xiumin and Lay helped him find his name. *Do Kyungsoo... Do Kyungsoo* D.O keep searching his name.

Apparently, he couldn't find his name. "Did you find my name?" D.O asked. Lay was searching "I still can't" he answered. D.O's mood suddenly vanished.

He approached on a staff "Can I ask.. Is there any Do Kyungsoo who passed" D.O asked as if he was begging, the staff looked on his list. "I'm sorry but there is no Do Kyungsoo on the list" the staff said. D.O looked down, dissapointed and sad. Xiumin and Lay approached him "I think the judges were deaf and blind" lay hissed. D.O couldn't move and kneeled on the floor; he was weak. He felt that his dreams are shattered into pieces.

"I'll call and visit Dispatch.. I'm not yet sure" you said and bowed at the lady.

*Paparazzi....* you thought.

 

[a/n]: STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I bet no one is reading this right? :((