For Your Sake

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Krystal's eyes narrowed on what Sulli is pointing, her face fell and began to have a bad mood. She saw her love one with another girl beside him. The wind was blowing as she approach the two of you "Let's stop this, Kai-sshi.. This is wrong" you said as he patted him, but it was too late. Krystal was watching you on the street, she was slightly covered with a hat and a scarf. Kai's eyes widened as he recognize her within seconds "Soo-Jung?" Kai called her name.

You are shocked and stared at her with a weak look, Krystal's eyes were teary and felt that she was betrayed from someone who is special in her life. Kai approached Krystal "Soo Jung, it's not what you mean" he tried to explain. Krystal frowned as her tears fell, you froze at your place.

"Who is she?" Krystal pointed at you, Kai turned back to see you "She is a friend I met" he answered. You walked slowly approaching her, you are feeling afraid and worried about her reaction "Krystal-sshi, nice to meet you.. Don't worry, we are just friends" you replied politely. Krystal wasn't pleased "Jongin never make friends with girls, and I know that" Krystal answered. You looked at Kai who is in a difficult situation, "You know Jongin? You don't have to explain because right now.. We have no connection to each other, and you don't have to teach her to lie" Krystal said as she stares at you.

Kai's heart crashed as she said that there is no connection between her anymore, you remained silent while studying Krystal's face and what is she feeling *She is pretty stunning even without makeup.. But, she just hurted me with her words.. I wasn't lying, Kai is just a friend to me* you thought.

You wanted to explain further, Kai's eyes were on her "Believe on what you believe, I'm out of this" Kai said and pulled you to walk away from Krystal "Yah! Kai-sshi! Let me go!!" you shouted and saw Krystal left on the street. Kai's mind is out of control and kept on walking, you are teary *Krystal thought that I'm Kai's new girl, aish!* you thought of her own feelings.

"Kai, please.." you begged and tried to release his hand but he was strong enough. He brought you to a bar and ordered heavy drinks, you seated infront of him knowing that he was hurted on what Krystal said to him.

Sulli approached Krystal, "I can see them eversince, in this place" Sulli explained. Krystal's tears can't stop from flowing "Let's go at the dorm, I'm feeling tired" she said and Sulli guided her "It's alright Soo Jung." she comforted her co-member and patted her back.

You watch Kai as he keeps pouring the glass with alchohol, it hurts seeing him like this. You stopped him from drinking "Jongin, drinking is not the solution" you said with a softly voice. Kai drunk alot already, you tried to carry him but you failed. "Rian-ajhhh... Thanks for the being with me.... I know you are already bothered with me...." he said with a drunk tone. 

He listened to what you said and stopped drinking, he fell asleep "Kai-sshi, please wake up..." you whispered because they might notice Kai who is an artist. You watched his sleeping face *Jongin-sshi, if I just don't worry about you... I won't be here* you thought and called D.O for help. After talking with you, D.O rushed, you waited for him to come.

After minutes passed, D.O came was breathing hard. He ran until the bar "What are you doing in a place like this?" D.O asked worriedly as he saw Kai sleeping on the couch, you looked down "I can't carry him, he is totally drunk" you answered reffering to Kai. D.O hissed, it's his ex-friend who is in a bad situation. You grabbed D.O's jacket "Kyungsoo-sshi, although you hate him alot.. Can you give him a chance to help him?" you begged.

D.O went to Kai and tried to carry him by lifting his shoulders, you smiled and helped him. While walking on the busy street, you covered Kai's face to not be revealed in public "Kyungsoo, we can't bring him at the dorm.. There are fans who will see him drunk" you explained. D.O think of a brilliant idea, "Just follow where I'm walking" he answered, you trusted Kyungsoo's words as always.

You noticed that you are going in a place you never been to, D.O was heading at the apartment where it's unknown to you. He knocked the door and a guy a opened, your eyes widened because it was Suho. "Oh! What happened to Jongin?!" Suho asked in terror. "He was drunk, with her... I have to bring him here" D.O explained. The boys helped you and D.O and guided Kai to the sofa.

"Oh, Rian-sshi! It's been a while" Chanyeol greeted you warmly, you bowed and greeted them back "What are you doing with Kai, I didn't know that the two of you are friends" Chanyeol said, you bitterly smiled "Ummm, he was a senior, same level as you" you answered.

D.O watched you, *Do you have to join Kai in drinking? Are you that inlove with him?* he wanted to ask those to you.

"We have to leave" D.O said and stood up, Kris approached him and patted his back "Thanks for bringing Kai here, although your friendship with him is still broken" he said, you heard *Broken friendship?* you thought while being in shock. Kyungsoo nodded.

You followed him and left, "Hmmm.. They are leaving together" you said. D.O slightly chuckled "I wanted to join them, but I needed to be at the Dispatch dorm"  he answered. You look at him "Thank you for bringing him safely. If it wasn't you, I will be in trouble" you said and smiled.

*I did it for you sake... Rian* he thought. 

---

It is already morning, Kai touch his temples. It hurts and he felt dizzy "Goodmorning Jongin-aahhh!!" Sehun shouted and jumped at the couch "Yah! Where I'am?" Kai asked curiously. "You act like you banged your head and lost your memories" Xiumin said as he was chopping carrots.

"You are here to our dorm Jongin" Chen said, Kai thought that Chen was trolling. "Yes, I'm here.. Indeed, but how?" Kai asked.

Baekhyun seated beside him, "It's because of Kim Rian-sshi and specially, Do Kyungsoo. They brought you here" he explained. "Kyungsoo? How?!" he asked, "Just give thanks to his first love, Rian" Chanyeol said. *Rian-sshi... Ugh, I'm so dumb* he thought because he left you while he was being drunk. "I have to leave, I have schedule for the dance practice" Kai hurried.

"Arasso, the other are still sleeping, goodluck" Luhan said and helped his dongsaeng.

After heading at the SM Building, Kai was pretty exhausted and tired "Where have you been?! Do you know I was wide awake finding for you! I almost reported to Lee Soo Man that you are missing!!" His manager scolded him, "I was with my friends, and got drunk without knowing.. I'm sorry" Kai replied. His manager threw tantrums "You can't be shown in public with that state, you seemed to be really drunk last night!" he said.

"If you were not talented enough and not famous, SM would kick you out for good" he added. Kai felt that he is wasting his opportunities on his dream *I shouldn't be shame, I should make things right* he thought.

"Boh?! The girl with Jongin-oppa is a paparazzo?!" Krystal asked while being in shock, Sulli nodded "Yeah, That's what I heard" she replied.

"How can Jongin hang out with someone who is a paparazzo?!" Krystal asked.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Please subscribe, comment and upvote :)