Secretly

My Enemy's Paparazzo

After that call from your mom, you are feeling anxious and cold. *I wonder what is happening at home* you closed your eyes while hoping it's not a bad news. You quickly run at the neighborhood when suddenly you heard a glass crash. You panicked and went inside the house, "Appa!!" you shouted and saw a broken vase. Eunri ran towards you "Why is dad and mom fighting? I thought there is nothing wrong.." your little sister cried. You can't say nothing to her "Appa, what's happening? What is your problem?!" you asked. 

"I'm leaving this house.. I'm leaving you" your dad said while packing his clothes into a bag. "Why? Are you leaving us?" you asked. Your dad just look into your eyes with pity, your tears fell "Take care of your mom and Eunri.." he said and left. "Appa!!" you shouted.

"He is leaving for a woman.. Leave him" you mom said while staring blankly. Eunri kept on crying, "Appa....." she called. You fall on the floor, *How could he leave us like this? Appa does not love us anymore?* you asked to yourself. Your dad left you with a crazy reason, *I will make this family happy again.. Even without appa..* you thought as you look at your mom and Eunri. "Don't be sad... We can go through this, I will make a way" you said and bitterly smiled. *It may be hard.. But, I'm gonna do it*

---

EXO just watched D.O's butler packing up his things on the dorm. "Do you have to leave us?" Suho asked, D.O can't do anything because it was his mom's decision "I didn't want to.." he replied while looking down, "You should come and visit us here.." Chanyeol sighed, "And we will miss your cooking the most" Sehun added. D.O was lonely "Jongin... He is thinking the wrong way.. I, didn't use him" he said. "You should said to Jongin that your parents didn't like you to be a trainee.." Xiumin said.

"I didn't tell to him those.. Because, I know Jongin will not make an effort" he said. Kai went inside the dorm, he spotted them talking, he just simply went inside the room. D.O his school bag but he noticed that it was half open "Then what we will do with our audition tape?" Baekhyun asked. D.O panicked, "Where it is.." he is finding the CD for the audition. "Did you lost it?!" Baekhyun stood up from the couch, D.O was feeling lost and anxious about it.

Kai went out from his room, "Did you lost it?" he asked casually like nothing happened. D.O approached and grab his collar shirt, "You stole it right?!" he asked. Kai hissed and pushed him "Before you blame, be sure to have an evidence" Kai answered. "Kim Jongin!" Suho warned, "Guys please don't fight, everything is a misunderstanding" Baekhyun tried to stop them. Their agruement has gone into worst one, they don't know if everything will get fixed.

"You hoped that our audition CD with Baekhyun will get lost... What kind of friend are you?" D.O asked. The truth is Jongin didn't mean to say that, his anger just surpassed him. Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped them "Guys, we are one.. What's happening?" Chanyeol asked. Tao looked down, "If this dorm was bigger, I'm gonna wushu these two" he said.

"Just give me the CD.. Baekhyun needs it" D.O said, he didn't care about himself but he cared for Baekhyun. He knows how Baekhyun wants to be a singer artist too. "I don't have it" Kai answered, "Just for Baekhyun's sake Jongin.." D.O insisted.

"So do you think I was the one who took it? Maybe you just misplaced it! Why do you blame me now?!" Kai asked furiously. D.O stopped "Because you were the one who hope that it will be lost" he answered peacefully. *He does not trust me* Kai thought. He approached D.O, "Kyungsoo, never find the CD to me.. Because I don't have it, believe me or not..." he said.

The butler was standing on D.O's back signing that he is done packing everything. "Goodluck Kyungsoo and I hope you will be successful, because all I see from now on is a failure . You couldn't even chase your dreams properly" Kai said.

"Kim Jongin, stop this" Chen said, it's hurtful to hear it from his own bestfriend. "Let's see ourselves in the nearest future, Do Kyungsoo" Kai said. D.O was shocked from his words, his is challenge badly. D.O passed Kai without a farewell, he greeted the other members "Be good at your new school.. We will miss you buddy" they patted D.O's shoulder. 

It was a bad farewell for D.O, his own bestfriend.. Is his enemy from now on...

After when D.O left, almost half of EXO members scolded Kai "You shouldn't say that Jongin, it hurted Kyungsoo alot.." Luhan said. "He is also your bestfriend.. You should apologize to him" Sehun said, Kai regretted it but nothing stops him. "I wish he was a true friend.. He also can't believe what I'm saying; I don't have the CD" Kai said.

---

You went in your bedroom with your tears, it's a downfall for your family which is so important to you. You are worried to Eunri, she will be living with no dad from now on. Your t-shirt got drenched from your tears, you slowly unpack your school bag to do some homeworks but everything is blurry because of your teary eyes. Suddenly the CD dropped on the floor while removing the books.

*Oh, the CD...* you thought and picked it up. "Nothing.. will happen when I play this right?" you thought and insert the CD into a player. You are still gloomy and sad about everything happened, the CD won't play. *Maybe it's an emtpy CD* you thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyjKBz0tG8 (Baby Don't Cry - EXO teaser 21_KAI demo version) click the link and play while reading! :)

A piano music started playing, you looked at it *It's not empty* you thought. You started listening to a good melodic song. It took your mind to calm and relax...

"Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart
Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes
If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy
Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love"

You heard the lyrics and their voices are so angelic, you are mezmerized with the song..

"Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you"

Your tears keep on falling from the beautiful lyrics, even though they said 'Baby Don't Cry' it still made you. It's the most beautiful song you ever heard in your life; the lyrics, the song.. You are wondering who sang this, you kept on replaying the CD player because it's just one minute demo song *I should return this?* you asked to yourself. 

The song is perfectly delivered to you; perfect timing. You also fell asleep on the song, it's like a beautiful lullaby for you.

---

Morning, you keep humming the song. Lizzy sighed beside you "After days, we are finally ending school.. I'm nervous" she said. "Time flies fast.." you said and kicked a stone infront of you. "I wonder what happened to Kim Jongin-sshi and his bestfriend" Lizzy said. You looked at her "An EXO member left this school already.." Lizzy said. You just blinked and didn't know about it. "What happened with your dad?" she asked, you looked down "He left the house forever.. He will never comeback" you said.

Lizzy patted you "That's why you look sad.. Gwenchana.." she cheered you up.

The EXO members walked at the corridor they spotted you and Lizzy, Chanyeol approached to Baekhyun "You know what I miss Kyungsoo" he said, "Same..." Baekhyun answered. "And by just looking at Rian-sshi, I miss him more" Chanyeol said.

"Rian-sshi? Why?" Baekhyun. Chanyeol laugh "You didn't know that Kyungsoo has a crush on her? It's been years dude!"  Chanyeol said. Suho and Lay came at the conversation "Really?!" they couldn't believe. "Kyungsoo is silent when it comes to love, yes.. It's real" Luhan confirmed it.

"Heol... Kyungsoo never talked about her" Sehun said while everyone stared at you. 

*Now I wonder... If I will still see her.. Now that I'm far away from her.. Kim Rian..* D.O thought on the other side of school. Yes, he thought of you secretly... for all these years...

 

[a/n]: D.O admires you alot without everyone knowing?! HAHA Thanks for reading! Be sure to SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT <3

Please upvote: ClickThis - if the link does not work, just visit at the foreword and click the up arrow! Thankyou xoxo