Break

My Enemy's Paparazzo

The sun is about to appear, sunrise. Softly and quietly packing while your mom and Eunri are sleeping, you opened the window and waited for the sun to appear in minutes, seeing your love ones sleeping peacefully makes you smile *Umma.. Eunri.. I'll always be with you, though appa left us.. I won't lose hope* you thought while watching them sleep. Your dad leaving you is still a fresh wound in your heart after all these years. You stood up and headed on the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

You stopped by outside the bedroom and remembered that D.O is sleeping. The door was slightly open, you wanna check if he is there. You slowly opened the door and saw him with his eyes closed, the dim sunrise reflect on his white face *He forget to close the window shutters* you thought

His eyes slowly opened, he stared on the white roof. You gasped and hide, "Peeking someone while sleeping is creepy" he said, your eyes widened and appeared to him "Goodmorning~ I wanted to check that window shutters" you waved awkwardly. 

You pulled him at the kitchen playfully, "But I have to go at the bathroom to wash off my face" he said, you stop and looked at him you let out a laugh "You look silly! Arasso" you said. He remained his pokerface and went at the bathroom. As soon as time passed, he helped you cooking some breakfast, your mom is awake who started eating "I know this day would come in one blink" she said because you will be leaving, you walked to your mom "You can visit me at the hotel dorm or I'll visit your here" you offered, your mom was not satisfied "It's because my daughter has grown up already.." she sighed. You pinched her cheek "But I'll not leave you.." you comforted her.

---

"Bye!" your mom was teary eyed while waving with Eunri. You bitterly smiled "I'll miss you so much.. Please take care, and call me anytime" you said, "Kyungsoo-oppa, please take care of my unnie" Eunri demanded to him, D.O ruffled her thin soft hair "In exchange, eat more vegetables arasso?" D.O kneeled and talked to her. 

It was the end of their holdiday.. For a short time, Dispatch's paparazzi are busy with their own tasks as you and D.O arrived, "Why are you late? How was the one-day holiday?" Mr. Kang approached you as he gives some folders "It was fun, what is this?" you asked, Mr. Kang turned back while giving to D.O too "It's your whole month tasks to do, and some schedules. D.O-sshi, please go at the office to type some messages from emails" Mr. Kang said to him, D.O looked at you "I'll put my bag upstairs first" he said.

"And you Rian-sshi, I assign you to attend and interview Kai-sshi at the Press Conference, SM company building later. You will be the representative of Dispatch, so please. We trust you" Mr. Kang informed, your jaw dropped knowing that you will be seeing Kai once again "Why is it me?" you asked and seems to not like it. He look at you, "The president informed us this.. You have to do it" he said.

You remember the flashblack "Umm, Kai-sshi I hope this is our last meeting privately". You shrugged your head "But this is a press conference.. I'm sure there will be some reporters too" you whispered and headed upstairs to fix your things.

You went to take a bath and prepare for the press conference, you wore an office style fashion. You went outside with your camera, and your bag. D.O saw you at the lobby "Rian-sshi, where are you going?" he asked while look you from head to toe, you chuckled "I know this outfit does not suit me" you scratch your head while being shy, he was starstrucked "I'm going at Kai's Press Conference" you said, his good mood has vanished "I'm leaving" you said. 

You rode a van from Dispatch.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtU-mosH7GA (Because I'm a Woman - Kiss)

Lee Soo Man was on his office with Kai and Krystal. Their hands were interlocked together as it trembles from what their leader will say. "Kai's Press Conference will be held after 2 hours, what are you planning for your relationship?" Lee Soo Man started. Krystal is looking down, losing hope for their victory "Why can't we reveal our relationship in public? People will accept it from time to time, they will forget about it" Kai explained, "As you can see, from being a trainee it's a strict rule in SM. If you can't do it, I think we can't accept this and stop you from being a SM artist" Lee Soo Man said.

Krystal tighten her hands to Kai, as she look at Kai *You will not give up Kai.. Please....* she prayed with her tears flowing. Soo Man brought out the papers for terminating their contracts "You have one choice; to terminate your career or it's to break up the relationship" Lee Soo Man said calmly and leave them on the office to talk privately.

Krystal cried while hugging Kai, "Let's end this career?" she asked while begging, Kai stopped and look at her crying. He knows how important her career is to her life, it was her big dream eversince they were together in highschool. Kai couldn't take it. "Oppa... I prefer to be with you till the end" Krystal said, it was a hard decision for her but she chooses him over her big career.

Kai slowly release her hug, her eyes were red and swollen from the tears. Kai slowly move a side of her hair away from her face, "Soo Jung... Maybe it's not our time for now.." Kai said, Krystal was dismayed as her look into his eyes. "I love you.. And you know that... But not now... Your career, you dream for this right?" he asked, Krystal stopped "Oppa.... I realize that I need you more than career, we can live together.. I'll learn how to cook, to be a good girlfriend to you" she insisted.

Kai remained silent, it hurts for him to see her like this. "Let's end our relationship" he said. Krystal's heart crashed into pieces as she heard those words, she didn't wait for this. A tear fell from her delicate eyes *I don't want to hurt you more Soo Jung, I'll go back to you when time comes..* he thought. Krystal slapped Kai on his cheek and run away at the office.

Kai punched the wall from the pain he feels, "Soo Jung-ah!" he shouted and seated on the floor with his tears. 

Lee Soo Man saw him, he softly patted Kai "I'm sorry Jongin.." he said.

You arrived at the van with a smile, "This is the exit part, you can turn up" the driver said, you nodded "Thank you" you smiled and walked at the underground parking. Suddenly, you heard heels footsteps, you look around and spotted a lady walking fast while crying.

You gasped and saw it was Krystal, Kai's girlfriend.

*Why is she crying?* you thought, you suddenly remember that it's Kai's Official Press Conference today.. Your heart seems to break seeing her like that because you feel it's your fault. You began to be anxious and nervous about Kai's official's statement.

*Don't tell me....* you thought as you can hear Krystal cry echoing at the parking lot.

 

[a/n]: Hello~~ Thanks for reading! I can read your comment and it makes me smile that you are enjoying :)