Chuseok Day

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Smiling on the midst of a sunny day. D.O was carrying his bag "Are you sure about this?" he asked, you didn't hesitate and answered 'yes' from your heart "Please bare with our house, I don't know how big is your house but.. I'm sure you will enjoy with us" you said while your eyesmile was shown. D.O was convinced, but he feels sad because his parents didn't care about him anymore, they're absolutely done with their son which is a wrong thought of D.O

"Where is my Kyungsoo going?" His mom asked to the private investigator, "I think he left with a woman to spend a holiday, since you didn't call him to come for Chuseok Day" the investigator informed. His mom hissed "It's his fault, he can't surrender his present life now. Okay, I have to hang up because of my client" D.O's mom closed the conversation.

Your mom called you asking where are you exactly, "Yes umma.. Umm! I have my friend from Dispatch with me, he will celebrate Chuseok with us" you happily said. "Is it the one who helped us before in hospital?" she asked, you said that she was correct "Oh, this is a right time! Hurry up and we will eat a lot of food!" Your mom said. You smiled from her reaction.

"D.O-sshi, do you mind if we first visit the tomb of my grandparents? It's a part of this holiday.. And I have to visit them, I miss them" you said. D.O just noticed your sad eyes looking down, "Yes, there is no problem" he slowly patted your back.

You continued walking, "Eversince my grandparents died, I have no companion after school.. My dad is not with us.. It's just my mom and Eunri" you explained. D.O was silently listening to her *While my parents are so near yet so far* he thought. You looked at him, "Don't be sad arasso? Your parents will call you" you gave encouragement.

After more traveling, you reached at your home. It's just at Seoul but you felt that you come from a long journey. Eunri came out from the house and quickly run to hug you "Unnie!!! Rian-unnie, I miss you" she said in a cute tone. You missed her so much "Are you okay now? Is my Eunri healthy now?" you asked and ruffled her hair. She nodded, you smiled and patted "Call umma and tell that we arrived" you said while she run to find your mom.

"She is in a good condition because of you.." you said to D.O and slightly pulled his hand to proceed, it was awkward, D.O widened his eyes. You noticed and release his hand "I'm sorry D.O-sshi" you said, and proceed going inside, your heart was beating abnormally from the moment you held his hand. 

"Umma! We are here!" you shouted. Your mom appeared with a big bowl of korean barbeque "I was outside grilling the meat. Oh Rian, I missed you" she said as she put the bowl into the table to hug you. "And your friend came, That's good!" your mom pinched D.O's cheek. "Young man, you're so squishy" Your mom said leaving D.O speechless, you laughed "Don't mind umma, she would love to have a son before" you explained.

D.O felt that your family is the warmest.. They may not be complete without your dad, but there is the spirit of hope going through your hearts, D.O was secretly impressed.

He noticed that you lived in a normal house, not as fancy as his own home but your house was warm;from love

You visited the tomb of your grandparents, are you give flowers and food; because it was traditional way of Koreans during this holiday. *Granpa, Granma.. I miss you..* you thought as your shed a tear. You stayed sitting infront of their tomb thinking deeply..

After minutes has passed, you stood up "Let's go?" you asked. Your mom nodded, "I bet you are hungry young man, let's go eat" she said. D.O nodded politely "Thank you" he said. While walking with your family and D.O, laughters came while your mom was talking about some stories, D.O's smile appeared and had a good morning to start with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0fBQpQzBM (Kiss Me - Playful Kiss ost) 

You surrounded the low table with fruits, vegetables, some sticky rice desserts and prepared some plates, glasses and chopsticks. D.O helped you prepare too, "I'm gonna help your mom do the banchan" he said and left you. You smiled, *Good thing he is a good person inside* you thought while designing the table. D.O knock the door "Rian's umma, I can help you with the banchan" he offered and washed his hands to start.

"Young man, what is your name?" your mom asked, D.O didn't hesitate to answer "I'm Do Kyungsoo" he answered politely, your mom was so interested "You are so educated and kind, why are you not with your parents now?" she asked.

D.O started chopping the cabbage, "They didn't call me.." he simply answered. Your mom can sense that D.O is not with good terms with his own parents, "Nevermind, you will have a great day here~ And I'm thanking you so much for helping us with Eunri's hospital fees, Rian promised me that she will pay everything" she said.

"It's fine Rian's umma..." he said.

D.O and your mom served the food as you and Eunri waited, "Ta-da! Look at the table, it's so colorful! Rian-unnie did this!" Eunri cheerfully said. Your mom seated near Eunri, D.O was no choice but to seat next to you "Let's eat on this beautiful table setting" your mom said and started distributing food for D.O, "I'm so happy for meeting Kyungsoo" she said.

You blinked while your mom treated him from her heart, you smiled. D.O's heart was enlightened, "Taste this too Kyungsoo, i kept this overnight last night" she said, your mom give pieces to you and Eunri. "Mmm!! It's so delicious!" you mouthed. D.O felt the same too.. He misses homemade foods.

"Umma! Do you know that D.O-sshi and I are schoolmates before? But we didn't meet before" you introduced, "So, he is not stranger to you.. Completely" you mom said. *I agree...* D.O thought.

"So, how is your work? Doing good?" your mom asked, "Ofcourse umma, I'm trying to cope up with other paparazzi, it's so hard" you said, "How about Kyungsoo?" you mom asked, you patted his back repeatedly "He is one of the best paparazzo in Dispatch, Mr. Kang gives a lot of trust to him" you said, D.O smiled "It's not that... Your daughter is a good paparazzo too" D.O said as he stared into your eyes. "It's was good to hear that, does my Rian have other companion except you?" she asked more questions.

"Lizzy visits me from time to time, and it's only.. D.O-sshi" you lowered your voice. "Then be a couple" your mom blurted. "Bohhh?!" you and D.O asked in sync, it was entirely shocking without any warnings. It becomes really awkward between you and him, your mom laughed "Or maybe Kyungsoo has a fiancee already?" she asked, D.O shrugged.. His heart was beating fast same as yours.

"Umma next time, don't make a joke like this" you frowned cutely. D.O seemed to like it secrectly. "Since we have a visitor, we have to go outdoor after eating" your mom suggested. Eunri clapped her hands "I like!!!" she said.

It was a pleasant lunch with loads of food, after eating. You help to clean and prepared to go out "D.O-sshi, you can put your things here.." you showed your own bedroom. "I think you will sleep in my bedroom" you said. D.O was clueless, you cleared it by saying "And I will sleep with my mom and Eunri instead" he understand it.

While walking in a sunny day, everyone was on the park having a picnic. You wear a cute pastel dress with a straw hat, it was a free day...

"I can't believe that you two have to leave tomorrow morning for work again" your mom said, "Mr. Kang just allowed us for one day because we will be extremely busy tomorrow searching for celebrities who went for holiday in hometowns" you explained.

You walked with them at the Myeongdeong but the shops where closed, there are people who sells street foods. There are people who spend their day outside the streets. D.O hand was brushing into your hand while walking, you looked at him, he suddenly hold your hand and act like nothing happened.

Your cheeks blushed like a red paint, your heart was beating fastly. It was not normal to you.. As he release his hand from you, there was something left on your hand.

You took a look and it was a pearl necklace pendant, "D.O-sshi..." you called his name, "Don't tell anything" he said and smiled, he appreciates your kindness to him *I never regret liking you at the past* he kept into his mind. He bought the pendant nearby without anyone noticing it, he finds it pretty for you. "Here let's sit here" your mom instructed, as they watch people in the crowd dances.

Since D.O has a secret talent which is dancing, he is highly interested with the show. "Umm.. Thank you.. for the gift.." you said but your eyes are on the show, "I just bought because it looks nice, not for you" D.O lied, you hissed "Arasso!" you replied.

Without knowing Krystal and Kai was there too, having a secret date in their holiday. They're covered with scarves, sungglasses and caps. Kai spotted you and him watching too *Are they couple already?* he thought, "Oppa, let's buy some food?" Krystal destructed him by clinging into his arm, Kai smiled "Let's go yeobo" he walked away with her.

--

After the fantastic hours of being together with Rian's family. D.O felt that his stressful day has gone, "Are you hungry? We can buy some food here" you offered. "I'm already stuffed with food, you shouldn't worry" he answered. You hitted him softly "Arasso, let's go at home.. We have to wake up early tomorrow" you said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOU_FTKvUYQ (Confession La La La - Love Rain inst. ost)

It was night already, Eunri was sleeping on your mom's lap on the public bus. When it was time to hop-off, D.O quickly carried Eunri, he piggyback your little sister. "Thank you Kyungsoo" your mom said, D.O smiled "It's nothing" he replied as he carry her. You couldn't help but smile at the moment, D.O being helpful is so good to see.

They reach at home, D.O lay Eunri softly on her bed, "Your sister can be an artist when she grows up" he whispered in the dark. "Yeah, She is way more prettier than me" you said and put her a warm blanket "You just look the same" he answered. 

Your mom took care of Eunri at the room, "So, where are you sleeping with Kyungsoo?" your mom casually asked. Your eyes widened "No! Umma!!" you almost scolded her. Your mom laughed "I'm just kidding, come here after you cleaned everything. Please show to Kyungsoo your bedroom, give him some water, or extra pillow" she demanded.

"Arasso" you raised your hand and went to D.O, "I hope you can sleep with comfortable here, if you I'll remove the stuff toys" you offered, he didn't agree. "Your mom cares a lot" he complimented, "That's why she is the best mom ever" you answered. You went down to take a glass of water for him, but then you spotted the main door opened.

You have the mood to stay out and chill with the stars up above. *Oh, there are lots of stars today* you thought. Suddenly you two arms wrapping your neck as if someone will murder you, you turn back and it was D.O. "Yah! You scared me!" you said. D.O hugged your neck, "What-what are you doing?" you asked. D.O remained silent, he closed his eyes while smiling.. Your heart beated abnormally once again *I felt this numerous times today* you thought as you touched your chest with your palm.

"Thank you for today... It was very memorable" D.O said while it comes from his heart, it's his first time to feel so loved...

As the night passed, you are on the bed with your mom. You couldn't stop smiling while staring at the pearl pendant that D.O gave

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading and for the support you've given to me! Yes, I'm talking to you ^_^ !! Thanks once again xoxo