Fell Asleep

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Krystal walked with Kai's manager at the emergency gateway of the hospital to escape the paparazzi. "Go and take a taxi cab, be careful" the manager said. Krystal bowed and stayed outside covering the entire face with the mouth mask. She was nervous after arriving infront of their dorm, she slowly opened the door and spotted the manager watching over "Where have you been?" the manager asked.

Victoria looked down sadly, they are awake because they are waiting for Krystal. She closed the door and bowed "I'm so sorry" Krystal said. "You have video shoot this 3am and look at the time it's going 2am! You will all look like zombie on the camera!" the manager scolded. 

Victoria instructed to the other members to sleep for awhile, "And you Soo Jung-sshi, I know why you came late" the manager said while his eyes were burning. Victoria seated worriedly, "Manager-sshi, can she rest for awhile? She is tired" she said.

"No, she visited her boyfriend Kai.. What if they saw you there? Your career will vanish not only you but f(x) and Kai" the manager explained. Krystal started tearing up "Soo Jung-ah" Victoria called, "Jongin and I had been in a relationship since highschool.. Why is it unfair?" Krystal said. "You signed the contract and there it's no unfair Soo Jung... And, the photographer had a complain to you, you have to talk with the director" the manager explained.

Krystal noticed her behavior at the photoshoot, "You have a warning, so be careful" the manager said and left the place. 

"Soo Jung-ah! It's fine.. We f(x) members understand you" Victoria hugged her tight, Krystal let out her tears "I'm sorry for the trouble unnie.." she replied.

--

At the midnight shift, your head is falling near the table. D.O noticed "Wake up, we need to finish just 3 articles" he said. "A..rasso" you said and yawned, you faced the monitor and started typing again. "D.O-sshi, is this right?" you asked for help.

"IU and Hyun Woo spotted dating?" D.O read the title, "Woah the group 2 took a photo of them clearly" he added. You giggled "I know, I pity them.. What if they are just good friends" you sighed while looking at the photos. "That's why celebrities have a negative side on their lives" D.O said and think of Kai's life. You looked at him "I hope Kai will not pictures like this, it's a pity because he is a rising male artist.. I heard his fans are crazy about him" you said while typing.

D.O stopped, "So, you search alot of Kai's stories on internet?" he asked, you nodded happily "I heard he is a kind person, he dreams alot" you said.

He looked down when you said about 'dream' *We dreamed...* he thought. You smiled while typing *Kai-sshi has a good background of life, about relationships? I have to find more information* you thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcFvBavm2O8 (Ai Mei - Rainie Yang)

After hours of working, D.O spotted you sleeping deeply on the table with your works undone *Pabo* he thought and slightly carry you *She needs sleep, but where is the key of her apartment?* he thought as he look to the pocket.

"Excuse me" D.O tapped the girl who works on the office "Can you please take the keys from that pocket?" D.O asked. The girl nodded "Wae D.O-sshi? You will bring her to her own room?" she asked. D.O nodded and the girl handed the keys.

"You are heavy" D.O said while walking at the lobby, your arm is on his strong shoulders. You didn't notice him bringing you at the room. As he unlocks the door, he can smell a floral scent coming from her room, when he arrived it was so clean and organized. *Woah, this sleepy head is extremely clean too* he thought. He finds your bedroom and lay you there.

He look at your beautiful white skin, his heart was beating fast and look away *Come on Kyungsoo, you can't stare at her for too long* he thought. He opened a dim lampshade next to you, he was attracted with your long and curly eyelashes. *She looks kind while sleeping* he wanted to laugh and stay on your side. *I have to go down at the office and finish my works* he thought and stood up. He put the blanket near your face and left the keys on the coffee table.

D.O come back at the office and started working overnight with no sleep. 

The sun shines through your own windows, you slowly opened your eyes *Where I'am?* you thought while feeling lost. *Why happened to me last night?* you thought and saw yourself on your bed. "Why I'm here?" you asked to yourself and stood up quickly to wear your paparazzo uniform "I need to go at the office! I forget my works!!!!" you panicked thinking that they might delete the undone work.

You quickly run into the corridors until the lobby, it was morning. You went at the office and spotted the janitor cleaning, "My desktop is closed Oh my god!" you ran and checked. "Why are the monitors closed?" you asked at the janitor, the janitor smiled "The paparazzi are already done with their works, its their remedy to close it" he explained.

"But-But... I haven't finish my works" you said.

"What unfinished works you are talking about Rian-sshi?" Mr. Kang arrived with a cup of coffee. "We already finished your assigned article and it's posted online, and at newspapers" he added. You blinked *Then who finished mine?!* you wanted to ask. The janitor approached you "I think D.O-sshi finished your works, it's just I saw him sitting on this place overnight" he whispered. Your eyes widened, "Really?!" you asked. The janitor nodded.

You quickly run away from the office "What happened to Rian-sshi?" Mr. Kang asked. You quickly knocked on his door, D.O was still sleeping when he heard those knocks. *Who the hell would knock in this time?* he thought and stood up to check.

He was about to open the door "Okay relax!" he shouted to stop. You smiled when you heard his voice, he opened the door and gasped silently. He was still on his Pororo(cartoon character) pajamas. You stopped and saw his morning face, you slightly giggled and pinch his cheek. D.O widened his eyes *Her hand....* he look on his side.

"You are a life saver" you said and smiled brightly.

D.O stopped from your smile, you looked away "I'll cook some breakfast for you!" you said and went inside his apartment "Woahh..." you mouthed while looking around his home. D.O closed the door, "Your house..." you said, "What?" he asked. You turned back at him "Do you have a maid cleaning your house?" you asked. D.O let out a smirk "I'm cleaning by myself" he answered and seated on a leather sofa.

You grinned and went on the kitchen "Woah, you have lots of ingredients" you said. *Well my parents are sending those* he thought.

"I'll make bimbimbap for you" you said and starting chopping vegetables. D.O, who just woke up stayed on the sofa with his eyes closed. But after, he can smell delicious scent of food "D.O-sshi wake up, It's ready!" you shouted from the kitchen.

D.O opened his eyes and stretched. He proceed to the kitchen and saw the bimbimbap ready "Try it! I make it really good, like mom's" you said. "It matches your pororo pajamas too" you added. D.O looked up to you "I'm..sorry" he said sarcastically. "It's fine, I just wanna thank you for finishing my work last night.. You didn't have to" you said shyly.

D.O started eating, he liked it. "I saw you falling asleep, so I have to" he said.

After him eating, you prepared to leave "You didn't have to cook" he said. You smiled "See you anywhere" you give your farewell while leaving. "Rian-sshi! Good thing I saw you!" Mr. Kang called you at the corridor. D.O saw Mr. Kang "You've been to D.O's room?" he asked. "Umm! I just cooked some bimbimbap for him" you explained honestly. "Ow.. So, Rian-sshi... You have to stalk Kai starting from this day!" Mr. Kang said.

Your eyes widened "Really?" you asked.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for those who subscribe! Thanks for reading!

PLEASE 

SUBSCRIBE,

UPVOTE

COMMENT!