I'm Your Paparazzo

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"I'm gonna start stalking, Kai?" you asked once again to Mr. Kang. He nodded "Don't forget to go at the office and get your first salary, same as for D.O" he said. D.O nodded, "And.. D.O, I hope you like the food she cooks, I think she is already practicing" Mr. Kang said referring to you. "Boh? No.. It's just---" you were cutted off. "There is no reason, arasso.. You can go the events and take news freely, the schedule for today is posted at the lobby" Mr. Kang replied and left. You bowed with D.O and walked "Hey.." he called you.

You turned back, "Where are you going today?" he asked. You smiled, "Maybe one of the schedules today.." you answered. D.O scratched his head "Do you have to stalk... him?" he asked. He didn't know what to say, is he worried about you or worried of his friend. "I have to, it's my task" you answered.

"Thank you for the breakfast, It's my first time eating something homemade" he said. You looked at him, *What does he mean?* you thought. You smiled, "You are always welcome D.O-sshi, now I have to find where IU with the reporters and grab news about the movie night with Lee Hyun Woo, see you around" you said and proceed to your own room.

You packed your things and dressed up to work. It's your first time heading alone to work, with no van and co-paparazzi to be with. *Should I use public transportation?* you thought and walked into the bus station, everyone was staring at you weirdly because of your outfit. You seemed to be an agent but then you covered your mouth so no one can notice you. 

After riding the bus, you hopped-off and headed to IU's Entertainment building. *Is she the one who sang Good Day? Woah, she looks pretty* you thinked while seeing her being blocked by reporters "Is it true that you dated Lee Hyun Woo?" "Are you dating him?" There are lots of questions being asked to her, but she just walked as the manager instructed. You opened your camera and started snapping some photos. You sighed about her situation *Is it not free to date someone? They are humans too...* you thought and think it's not right for them to hide anything.

IU went on your way, she looked into your eyes with pity in her eyes. You stopped, "IU-sshi" you called her but then the manager passed by. *Poor celebrities, always being chased by us* you sighed.

"Rian.." D.O called your name while he is on the office. *Her name is pretty* he thought randomly, *What the hell Kyungsoo?* he asked to himself when he realized that he was thinking about you. "D.O-ah! You have some visitors at the lobby, take your break" Mr. Kang informed from outside, D.O stood up from his comfy chair and closed the computer *I wonder who is it* he thought and headed outside.

There was a familiar loud noise from outside, "Kyungsoo-yah!!" Chanyeol shouted and run towards him, he hugged D.O "How are you buddy?!" he asked happily. D.O grinned "Yah! You have an outfit of being paparazzo" D.O said. EXO except Kai was there to visit their lost friend who is busy from works, "Hyung! You also have dark circles like me now!" Tao said and laughed at him.

"I got a little sleep last night, I had some works" D.O answered and seated with them. "Are you alright here? Got any problems?" Suho worriedly asked, D.O was not problematic about living here "It's weird to say but I'm actually comfortable here" he explained.

"Woah, let's visit Kyungsoo's room instead!" Sehun said, they boys agreed and went up. "Woah, it's the opposite of my own dorm" Chanyeol said referring to his room at TV Daily. "Most likely opposite of our dorm, since Kyungsoo left to our dorm, our house looks like a garbage" Suho joked. "Aish, look Kyungsoo-hyung has bimbimbap on his microwave!" Tao said while wandering on his kitchen.

*Bimbimbap? I ate it already* D.O thought and approached Tao, "Did you cook it?" Xiumin asked. D.O couldn't answer *Rian-sshi did another without informing..* he thought. "It's looks yummy! Can we eat it?" Chen asked. D.O nodded, "Who cooked it?" Chanyeol asked, the boys are waiting for his answer "Umm.. My co-worker" D.O honestly replied to them. "Woah, you have a friend here.. That's good for listening to my advise" Suho said.

"Who is he?" Baekhyun asked.

D.O think over it, *But it's a girl..* he thought, "It's a girl who lives infront of my room" D.O informed. The boys were shocked, "Are you telling the truth?" Suho asked with his eyes widely open. He nodded "Woah, Kyungsoo.. You are changing, you never talk to girls" Chanyeol said and laughed.

"She insist to, what can I do?" D.O said. "In my whole life, I never saw D.O accepting girls' gifts and stuffs.. Well done Kyungsoo hyung" Tao smirked. "She is like a boy to me.. She is friendly, that's all" D.O said seated near Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "It's nice to hear that Kyungsoo, I'm relieved because you can talk to someone" Suho cared for his dongsaeng alot. He knows that D.O is still depressed about his parents.

"Is she pretty?" Lay asked.

D.O looked at him and paused for seconds, he imagined your beautiful face "I don't check her face" he simply lied to them. "Aish Kyungsoo!" Xiumin hitted him playfully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oJsky3XiaY (It's Me - Luna and Sunny)

*I took really good photos of IU sunbae, but I feel bad about her* you sighed while scanning the photos on your camera. You are outside taking a break from following IU to the TV station, you didn't know where to walk. Without knowing at all, you are near at f(x) dorm building.

You are capturing beautiful trees and city scenery, you are walking backwards without looking at the back. You smiled while capturing some photos.

Kai was on his way to visit his girlfriend; Krystal at the dorm. But then he noticed a lady with a weird coat walking backwards *Who is this?* he thought and become cautious. You kept walking backward, Kai stopped and waited for you to walk more. You suddenly tripped on Kai's body, you widened your eyes and turned back quickly to see. 

You saw someone familiar, you felt that you are currently dreaming. His eyes stared at your own eyes, his slightly dark skin makes him warm, your heart skip a beat. You suddenly dropped your bag without knowing, Kai noticed that you are in shock *She..notice me as a celebrity?!* he thought.

*Kai............* you head turned upside down. 

You keep on staring at him, "Excuse me?" Kai asked you to move aside. "Oh.. Nae..." you said and moved aside,

*I-I'm your... paparazzo.. Kai-sshi....​*

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! please comment and subscribe!! please help me UPVOTE TOO :)

PRETTY PLEASE <3