Revenge

My Enemy's Paparazzo

You gasped at the moment you saw the photos being revealed online where it's the main headline in media. You couldn't move your body to escape anything else, Mr. Kang noticed you froze like a stone "Rian, are you alright? I guess you are Kai's fan" he tried to joke but you didn't notice him talking to you. Mr. Kang was confused, "Rian-ah, come back in your senses. It's alright you didn't stalk him well..." he added.

Tears are forming as you turned back at him and run away, Mr. Kang was dumbfounded and mostly confused "Fans nowadays are really delusional over artists.." he said.

You run as fast as you can to reach at D.O's empty room, you closed the door and headed at the corner to seat alone. For you it was the most safe place you can ever be, although it's empty and cold compared when he was still living there. You cried as you tears couldn't stop from falling. *I was just a friend to him...* you thought. 

---

Sulli wakes Krystal up when some members read the article online, "Soo Jung-ah, you really have to wake up" Sulli pats Krystal's shoulder "What is it? I'm really sleepy and deadly tired already" Krystal winced in reply. "You really have to open your eyes and read this article because it's about Kim Jongin-sshi" Victoria explained. Krystal's heart stopped when she mentioned Kai on article, she thinks it's a bad vibe already. She quickly seated on the bed as she tried to open her delicate eyes.

They surrounded Krystal as Amber holds the laptop "Soo Man-sshi wouldn't like this news either" she said.

Krystal took a deep breathe and started reading, she loses hope for Kai. Krystal was shocked and look at her co-members "Is Jongin stupid and careless?" she threw tantrums while feeling her world would explode. Luna approached her "I think he is in great trouble, now that we will be having our concert. It's important for Kai to keep his image clean, it's his great chance to have fans worldwide" Luna explained. Krystal cared alot about Kai's dream, she the TV and saw Kai struggling to leave his dorm "This makes no sense.." Krystal tear fell from her eyes.

"Soo Jung, can we know if you were the one on the photos?" Victoria asked for clarification.

Krystal shrugged with no hesitation, "Once the break-up happened, I never went to date him.. I was just talking to him in SM practice room" she explained. She clearly know who was the girl, *I have to visit her...* she gritted her teeth from anger.

---

Kai was brought into Lee Soo Man's office to have a private conversation. He felt numb with all the noisy surroundings a while ago, it wasn't a pleasant morning for him as expected to happen. The president threw the envelope into his desk as hard as he was dissapointed "Are you doing this in purpose Kim Jongin-sshi?!" Soo Man asked in anger. The man remained silent while being scolded by Lee Soo Man, "Tell me what is the problem? I might even fire your manager for this! He is not doing his job well" he added. Kai glanced at him, "Please not hyung, he has nothing to do with this issue" Kai politely explained.

"He should be taking care of you, the one who guards you off" Soo Man answered.

"Maybe I know who you are dating? And we can pay the girl to say false statement, we can make her your cousin--" the president's words were incomplete as Kai started talking "I can't do it". *One is enough, I can't make it worst* he thought.

"How your career will be from now on? Look how your fansites closes down because of this issue! You can't simply escape this!" he almost shouted right in his face, "I care about you because you have this unique talent of yours, you couldn't just spoil it" he added.

"I get this underhand feeling Soo Man-sshi.. I think I'm ending this up." Kai exclaimed reffering to his career. "Kai-sshi!" Soo Man called his name in disbelief. The president thinks that Kai is one who brings luck to his company *I want to live peacefully...* he thought. "Tell me a reason about you leaving?" he asked.

"I'm feeling suffocated already.. The feeling that I can't be a human but a star up in sky...In darkness" Kai answered and excuse himself. The manager was waiting outside as he saw Kai walking to his way "Yah, what happened?" he asked, Kai couldn't answer *Hyung, it's not your fault..* he thought. 

"They said that I'm fired from this work?" the manager asked. Kai stopped, and looked back at him "You don't have to be upset... Jongin." Kai's manager has a family, two daughter and his wife living a normal life. By taking care of the artist, his manager can make his family happy and healthy. Kai felt guilty "I-I can find another work.." the manager added.

"Hyung, I'm sorry" Kai said. The manager remained silent, for just a revenge everyone gets involved.

---

"Can you walk? Kyungsoo-sshi?" the family's maid was worried while guiding Kyungsoo to walk. He accidentally injured his right ankle, he tried to be strong for you "Sir, where are you planning to go? Kitchen or at the living room?" the maid asked. Kyungsoo decided to watch TV for awhile, the maid guided him to sit on the sofa. Their living room are 20 times bigger can his own dorm at Dispatch. "I'll squeeze some orange for you to drink it, please wait" the ahjumma said and left Kyungsoo watch some TV.

*I have more works to do.. Aish..* he thought.

"And now, let's scoop some news about the k-celebrities!" D.O's eyes widened in shock.......

Without hesitation, you decided to visit Jongin itself. The manager was shocked seeing you near the SM Building "Wa-wa-wait stop! Why are you here?" the manager asked, you glanced on him "I have to talk with Jongin, please?" you asked. "Is it you... right?" he asked, "I'm not his girlfriend... I'm just a friend" you tried to explain. Kai saw you talking with the manager "Rian." he called your name, you quickly narrowed your eyes to him.

"Can you please talk in a hidden place, it's dangerous" the manager helped.

"The photos.... It's me...." you couldn't fix your words coming from your lips. Kai feels guilty at the moment, you seemed to be lost and alone. You looked up, "Jongin, what should we do?" you asked while on tears. He clearly knows that it wasn't your fault.

Kai hold your shoulders for you to keep calm, "Rian, I'm sorry" he said. You were confused. "You are in the news right now... They searched and caught you already" he said after reading the article.

You stopped as your tears welled down to your cheeks, "They...did?" you asked one more time, Kai nodded. You looked away "My name, my career, my life...." you started talking.

"How does it feel?" Kai asked.

You couldn't understand his vibe, "Boh?" you asked at him. "The way you feel was the same as what Soo Jung felt... It's all because of you Rian..." he said. You stopped while couldn't believe on what he saying. "Those days were hell and it changed me. Krystal left me because of the news you spreaded, now how does it feel to you? It hurts?" Kai asked.

You burst out your cry and hitted him slowly, "You purposely do all of these?!" you asked. "I'm sorry Rian... Yes." he said. Your heart crashed into pieces from the pain you feel, "Dosen't make sense, you're a traitor!" you said with your blurry words. Kai let you hit him hard, you cried more from hitting Kai. You treated him like he is your long time friend.

"And..... I still like Soo Jung, it never changed" he added while his tears are flowing. You didn't care about his feelings, you thought that you betrayed Kyungsoo from afar.... Your friendship with him was a completely lie..

"I hate you.." you said with strong tone. He can Krystal on you crying before, it was just the same. From the moment you were betrayed by a person, you almost felt alone with no one to lean on. You run away from him, you didn't want to see anymore. *Mian Kyungsoo..... I should have listened to you* you thought.

Kai watched you leave *I also did this for my revenge on Kyungsoo.... But it does not make sense anymore..* Kai kneeled and shouted from anger.

As you arrived at Dispatch, everyone are staring at you like you killed someone. Mr. Kang approached you, "We can't believe Rian..." he said as he passed a paper "Kai is dating with a paparazzo" you glanced at him "I'm sorry" you said and run away. "It's weird how Kai has another ideal type..." "Rian must be really upset" "Ewww, Kai dating a paparazzo? That's such a low thing!"

You can hear harshful words as you walked into the hotel corridors, your head was down while walking... Still in tears...

You bumped to someone chest... "Uljimma(don't cry)" those words...

 

[a/n]: If you were in Rian's side.. What would you feel right now? :(

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS! Thanks for your non-stop support, yes you :)

please subscribe, comment and upvote~~~ I love you all!

Having a new fanfic soon~~ fantasy.... SO STAY TUNED EXOVERS~ :*

Can you please answer this question? I would love your opinion: ---> Clickhere