The Strange Guy

My Enemy's Paparazzo

You walked into a cafe near the hotel where you will be leaving. *I need to call Lizzy* you thought and giggled. You brought out your phone and ordered some coffee "One latte please, please put some milk and sugar" you said. You seated alone while sipping the coffee. "Oh Rian? How are you?" Lizzy asked from the handphone, "Lizzy-ah! I'm accepted to be a paparazzi, I'll be starting tomorrow! Are you busy?" you asked. She nodded, "I'm done practicing for CL's performance, our manager said not to come out" she explained. You sighed, "Arasso.. I'm here alone at the coffee shop, let's meet sometime" you said.

"Why not Rian?" she said and grinned. After a long talk with Lizzy through your handphone, you bought some sandwiches for midnight snack. People are less than evening at the coffee shop, it's already midnight.

D.O seated on a bench for an hour, he is done eating on a restaurant. He just right infront the coffee shop where you are staying, but unplanned. He didn't even know you, he just kicked the stones on the brick ground. His name is somwhere else, he felt guilty leaving his parents...Not wanting to be a business man. D.O bet that his friends(exo) are currently sleeping. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDW-nUOtqi4 (Love is all around - To The Beautiful You inst. ost)

You went out from the coffee shop, you just looked down for people not to notice you as a paparazzi. Suddenly you felt a stone on your foot, you turned back and saw a familiar guy, he is looking down while playing with stones. You slowly approached him *Is this... the guy?* flashbacks came when you tripped from the park. Your jaw fell "Yahh!" you shouted.

D.O startled and saw feet near him, he quickly looked up and saw you. He stopped and stared at you, same as you.. You suddenly stopped talking. He noticed your band-aid near on your chin *Is this the.. girl who fell accidentally?* he thought. "It's a small world after all" you blurted. D.O keep on staring *This guy looks as if he saw a ghost* you thought. You turned back and walked away, "Psshh.. He didn't even remember me, I have a wound chin because of him" you mumbled angrily.

D.O stood up and walked. You suddenly felt like someone is following you, you slightly turned back and saw him. You cringe *And now, he is following me?* you thought and walked fast. D.O is casually walking while looking at you weirdly *She thought that I'm following her? Ridicilous, I won't do that to a stranger* he thought. When you went inside the lobby, he also went in. 

While walking at a corridor with hotel rooms, you can also feel footsteps. It's not a joke anymore, you felt that he is following you too. You stopped walking and turned back, you looked at him with pity "Please don't follow me, I'm poor not rich.. I haven't receive my salary yet, all I have is my handphone.. Please don't murder me, have mercy!" you begged while saying those words fast.

He was speechless and gasped from you. "Are you serious?" he blurted, you stopped *Pabo Rian* you thought, "B-But but.. You are actually following me!" you insisted. D.O let out a smirk, he took his key from his pocket and opened the number "110" room which is just infront your own main door. When the door is opened he turned back to you.

You saw his paparazzi ID, your jaw dropped. "Before you nag, please confirm it" he said. You look back to his face, he looks handsome with his big eyes.. It's like staring in heaven. You blushed and turn back infront of your door. D.O went inside and closed the door. You are left at the corridor, you opened your door and went inside too. You fell on the couch *I'm sorry for not noticing it* you pouted.

---

Morning, slowly opened your eyes and look the clock "Ommo!! I'm late!!" you shouted and went at the bathroom to dress up. Today is where 8 paparazzis will be tested and you're included there, you wore a long brown coat. You quickly ran into the corridors, they are on the lobby. "Oh, Rian-sshi, you are late" the head team said. You bowed "I'm sorry".

But then you noticed one of the 8 members of paparazzis. It's the strange guy you met last night, for the last time. He seemed to be serious and determined, it can be seen to his face. He caught you looking at him, you looked down. "We will be picturing an event, it's a red carpet movie event" the leader said. *It's my first time attending at a red carpet event.. but as a paparazzi* you thought.

The paparazzis went inside the van, it's awkward because you don't know anybody and they seemed to be serious with no fun. Specially that guy with big eyes, you pouted *So quiet* you thought. After reaching on the event, they quickly brought out their dslr cameras from their bags, you panicked and followed them *It's time.. Rian, you can do this* you thought and brought out yours too. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0JkjIPOT_Y (Sad Run - City Hunter inst. ost)

All the paparazzi from different agencies flocked near the red carpet. There are reporters too, from Dispatch, TV Daily. You are crumpled and pushed by people, everything is turning agressive. It's not the reality you wanted. You tried clicking but then it's blurred "Yah! Stop pushing!!" you shouted but no one can understand. While some actresses are passing by the red carpet: Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki, Bae Suzy and more actors, the flash from the camera seemed to be stars twinkling. You really pushed some paparazzi to go infront.

You kneeled while picturing, but then you spotted D.O by your side, you stopped. He was busy snapping photos, he noticed you.

"Don't just stare at me, you have to take lots of shots" he said. You come back in your senses and continue to picture, at the back there are paparazzi fighting, and everything is just a mess. D.O helped you escape the messy place. Paparazzi are fighting for their places, he looked at you. You became slightly scared, "I'm afraid" you said. D.O didn't expect that this is the world of media..

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! please comment and subscribe! PLEASE UPVOTE TOO T^T keke thank you :*

D.O and you met... will you have a good friendly relationship? STAY TUNED ! -exovereader.