Final

My Enemy's Paparazzo

From an unexpected situation that happened on everyone, everything seems to be gloomy as the spice of winter. Will everything be fixed? Everyone ask the same question on their minds. It wasn't to bad until everything is about the revenge...

Kai admits that he was totally blinded by evilness from what happened on his life. 

"Yes, Kyungsoo... I did this as my revenge to you. I used her, because I know how important she is in your life" Kai said to his old-friend. Krystal grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist "Jongin, let's end this fight you were too wrong.." she said, Jongin looked at her, "You almost destroyed someone's life and that's Rian's life.." Krystal explained. Kyungsoo didn't like Kai's words *He used her..* he thought as he once grab his collar, "Always remember that Rian respected you.. She treated you like a friend!" Kyungsoo said.

Krystal slightly pulled Kyungsoo away from him, "Please stop!" she shouted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVLxRXoLaas (Miracles In December - EXO)

"Suho hyung explained everything to me while I was watching the news.. You also confessed to her Jongin.." Kyungsoo informed as Krystal glanced on Kai, *Confessed?* she tried to figure out things. "You confessed that you liked her, which made my heart dry out and lose hope on her.. What would she feel if she likes you too?" Kyungsoo asked. Kai remained silent while being sorry.

"Rian would choose you, because you are more than I'am... You're a star..." Kyungsoo said. His tears were forming from the pain he feels, "I wanna know right now... If you like her..." he added, Krystal's face started to be gloomy as she heard from Kyungsoo that he confessed to you. Kai narrowed his eyes on Krystal, he also hurted the one he loved.

Kai took a deep breathe "It's still Soo Jung...." he answered, he clearly means that he just used you for the revenge. Kyungsoo tighten his grip on his fist as he had mixed feelings, *To be honest... I almost fell.... But I don't deserve someone like Rian...* Kai admitted secretly. Krystal's lips formed a small smile showing, Kai feels relieved seeing the one he loves smiling. "Kyungsoo, I'm sorry..." Kai said making him look at Kai apologizing to him, Kyungsoo shrugged *Everything seems to be so unfair...* he thought and walked away from Kai and Krystal. She quickly approached Kai being left by his ex-friend "Jongin, Kyungsoo is not ready to give an answer to you.. It's hard for him to adjust now, you hurted Rian who is Kyungsoo's life" Krystal was worried about you.

Kai understood and hug Krystal "I'm sorry Soo Jung, yes... I went out with Rian for the revenge.. I only think about myself and the anger I felt.." Kai explained, Krystal patted him "It's alright.." she comforted him.

Without thinking twice, Kyungsoo decided to comeback at the hotel apartment where you stayed for the mean time, he ran quickly to be on your side despite of his healing ankle.. Kyungsoo didn't care about the physical pain *Rian, wait for me...* he only thought of those words.

There are lots of people outside the Dispatch, where Kyungsoo struggled to go inside the lobby. He saw Mr. Kang outside stopping the reporters and fans to head inside. He approached anxiously "May I know where is Rian?" he asked, Mr. Kang pointed "She is at the office, please check her now.. I can't handle this" he answered while pushing the reporters "Get out of this territory! We have nothing to state a word!" Mr. Kang shouted, "But Kai's girlfriend is from Dispatch, we definitely know that she is currently here!" the reporter answered. "Aish!" Mr. Kang was pissed.

Kyungsoo knocked the door as he waited for response, but no one answered. "Rian?" as he opened the door, he looked around and it was completely empty. He can't find Rian anywhere "Rian? She is not here" Kyungsoo said while he senses a different atmosphere.

He found a letter into the place where you seated, he quickly opened it.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo-oppa... 

It's because I was a foolish one... I never figure out anything until he did what he really wanted from me.

I'm sorry for not trusting your words... I just wanted you to be friends with him again...

I just couldn't face at you right now, you don't deserve a girlfriend like me.... It's better if you just love someone else rather than a fool...

Kyungsoo saw an USB beside the letter, he decided to open it and see what you left... It was all his stolen photos from the days were he was still a paparazzo with you. He was shocked and didn't noticed any of your moves while snapping these.

Yes... It's all your photos, don't think that I only had Kai on my camera..

But it was all your photos...

I know you never noticed it right? You only think that I only cared on Kai photos which hurted me.. I looked like a stalker now keke..

I really have to find a place where I can be alone... Don't find me. Please continue pursuing your career, and reach your dreams

Don't worry, I'll be alright and more safe... trust my words...

From seeing these photos from time to time..I would... say that I must have fallen inlove with you...I would admit that, you are perfect to me not only in photos, but inside your heart..."

--Rian, your first love.

Kyungsoo's tears fell as he read the letter, he didn't know where to find you anymore.. He strode around the whole hotel apartment and didn't spot you.

He went in your dorm which the cabinets where empty, he saw the rotten roses that Kai gave to you. He couldn't believe that you left in just short of time. "Rian-ah..." he called your name while trying to get over. Mr. Kang spotted him at your room "She left.. A paparazzo said that she saw her leaving with the luggage" he explained and guided Kyungsoo because of his injured ankle. "Sit for awhile, you seemed to be really exhausted" he said, Kyungsoo agreed but didn't care about his own condition "Where do you think she went?" he asked. "I hope I know that answer but I can only give the address of their home" Mr. Kang answered.

Kyungsoo decided to stay in a hotel for the mean time while his parents were worried about him, "Are you sure that you are alright my son?" his mom asked through a phone call. He answered that he would take care of himself, "I don't know your sudden decision Kyungsoo.. And how about your studies here?" she asked, Kyungsoo ensured that he will come back sooner. 

He read the address where your mom is staying with your little sister, he is guessing that you might be there. *I'll find you..* he thought.

He used a taxi cab heading on the place, Kyungsoo remembered the moments when you brought him on their home. It was still the warmest memory he ever felt in his life. As he hopped off the taxi cab, he arrived infront of your home *I hope you are here...* he thought with hopes, your mom opened the door as he knocked "Oh, are you Rian's friend?" she asked, he nodded as a response "May I know if Rian is here? She escaped from Dispatch.." he said.

Your mom looked away from Kyungsoo, he can sense another meaning from the way her mom glanced down. "I heard the news about my daughter, she couldn't take the heavy pain she is feeling.. And she said to not tell to anyone where she is... She is not here" your mom explained. Kyungsoo's hopes fell "I will break the promise of being silent.. I know you are her true friend.. Rian went to her dad's hometown where she will be staying with her grandfather" Your mom informed. She couldn't keep it a secret because she trusts Kyungsoo, his face almost fell from the sadness he feels.

"She tried to escape because she was afraid..." your mom added as she grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist, "Please, let us leave her alone for awhile.. She will come back when time can heal the scars in her heart" your mom begged. Kyungsoo wanted to see you, he wanted to comfort you, he only wanted you to be secured by his love. But he can't anything but pray and hope that you are safe with peace.

He bowed and left with a scar in his heart.

As you reached at your dad's hometown, your grandparents greeted you warmly "How is our beautiful Rian?" she asked as you hugged your grandmother tightly, you cried and lean on. "Shh.. Don't cry.. Your mom explained everything, it's alright" she said.

The entire night you were in your current bedroom, it was full of silent tears in darkness. *I'm sorry Kyungsoo..* you thought as you closed your eyes. You remember the moment you went out the hotel and escape but as the fans noticed you, they threw some banners, oranges to you. You were in trauma thinking negative things in life *What if this will be forever? Everyone hates me...* you thought.

---

Kai decided to face the whole media world as he planned to explain everything. He heard that you left away from Seoul because of the incident, his stone heart can break as a weak one. Kai will never let you in sorrow, he holded a press for the reporters and paparazzi. "I'm here right now talking to everyone specially in media. About the incident that happened last week, I wanna clarify that the lady is not my girlfriend" Kai explained. Flashes from camera makes him blind, the reporters are typing everything he is currently stating.

The fans were watching on their own houses "Is oppa lying?" "Really?" "It's so hard to believe but let's trust Kai-oppa" 

"Then what is your relationship with her?" a reporter asked in curiousity, "She is a really good friend on mine, but I was a jerk and hurted her alot.. I wanna apologize to her." Kai explained. You were watching the whole segment on TV, "I also held this last event because I will officially announce that.. I'll be stepping down as a SM solo artist for good" Kai made a shocking statement, everyone buzzed out from his decision.

The fans were dumbfounded, "What?! Kai-oppa!" "No this is so unbelievable!" "What is the reason?! Is SM not treating him well?"

"This is an unexpected news, may we know the main reason?" a reporter asked, Kai softly smiled "I have another plans in my life; I wanna live peacefully and I wanna apologize to my fans who supported me along the way, I thank you" Kai bowed. Your eyes widened as you were shocked from his statement, you know his dreams. *He apologized...* you thought as it soften your heart easily. *I terminated my career as a sincere apologize to Rian...* Kai thought and left the press conference. 

Krystal was on his white van, "Oppa" she hugged him with teary eyes, "I did it..." Kai said, "I hope you are satisfied with your decision" Krystal said, Kai nodded aswell "I'm very satisfied Soo Jung" he said.

---

As weeks passed, Kyungsoo decided to study in Seoul as his parents agreed for his sake and some time for their business. "I wanna apologize for my selfishness Kyungsoo.. I know that I was lacking consideration when it comes to you, I just wanted you to live and experience what your dad and I is doing, we love our work and I wanna share it to my son" His mom sincerely apologized to Kyungsoo without him knowing this moment will come, as soon as he thinks over it, his heart soften as he forgives his mother expeditiously.

"Kyungsoo, someone is asking for you" His dad arrive at the scene with a lady. "Greetings, this is from an entertainment company; SM, are you Do Kyungsoo?" the lady asked as his dad smiled bringing her wife away from them. Kyungsoo was horrified as he couldn't fix words, he simply nodded at her.

"I'm just a representative sir, could we talk for awhile?" she asked as Kyungsoo welcomed her, "I'm a worker from SM, they send me here to talk about your wonderful creation" she started speaking, Kyungsoo cringed *Wonderful creation?* he thought as he tried to recall. The lady grinned, "I guess you haven't remember that you compose songs. Someone send us a demo version of 'Baby Don't Cry' if I'm wrong" she informed.

Kyungsoo was speechless, he rapidly thought of you *It's only Rian who have the copy of the song* he thought, "We are really interested with you and the singers, I'm proposing you a contract to work for SM, either an artist or a song writer. We promise you to have a name in the music world" She explained expecting Kyungsoo to approve easily.

"I have to think for a long time" Kyungsoo simply answered. It was his dream, but something seems to be fallacious.

---

Months passed as you continued staying on your father's hometown with your grandparents, "Are you sure that you will not be coming back to Seoul? I'm kind of worried about you" your grandfather asked. You smiled at him saying "I'm already happy being with you harrabeoji" you answered, your grandmother was busy cooking "You can't stay forever here, how about your future? And... We never saw you sad as what you feel right now" she said on what she sees.

You paused from her words, "No matter how hard you hide it, your grandad and I can sense you Rian." she added, your tears were forming knowing that her words and thoughts were real. 

"We like you to be happy with life Rian.. Unlike you mom who is suffering because of my son" your grandad said, "Face what you should be facing" he added.

*And I made mom, Eunri and Kyungsoo worried about me...* you thought. Since next week will be Christmas day, you wanted to spend a holiday with your family left in Seoul.

*I helped him to start achieving his dream..* you thought because you were the one who mailed the CD demo version to SM.

As Christmas day started approaching you decided to return in Seoul, your grandparents' words were strong enough for you to endure any pain and doubts in life. "I hope you can visit us here so I can cook some of your favorites" your grandmother says while patting your soft face. You thanked them for the love and support they gave to you.

Without knowing, you contacted Suho to ask information about Kyungsoo "You really have to come back in Seoul, Kyungsoo came back into his old personality, he never smile nor have fun whenever we hang out. Totally he is thinking about you." Suho said. "I'm coming back for him" you answered. It was light snowing in Seoul when you arrived from a long journey, you looked up at the sky smiling once again *It lightens my heart meeting this place again* you thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPiglbb-4lM (The First Snow - EXO)play~

You headed at your home where your mom and Eunri was, "Rian-unnie!!" Eunri's eyes widened and run to hug you. "Oh, Eunri.. You really look taller now! Your unnie missed you so much" you grinned as you pinched her cheek. Your mom was shocked seeing you at the living room "Rian-ah!" she dropped the clothes and went to hug you "I'm sorry umma... Merry Christmas" you mutterred, "I understand you Rian..." she answered and missed her daughter.

"You have to go and visit Do Kyungsoo..." she said, you looked at her "You don't know what kind of heartbreak he is feeling these past months" she explained. You nodded and left to find Kyungsoo, some EXO members planned to have a suprise for Kyungsoo "I hope you are coming with us at the park" Baekhyun said through a phone call "But it's snowing and cold" Kyungsoo said in reply. They forced him to come as Kyungsoo already gives in. 

Luhan contacted you, "It's all in a positive way, Kyungsoo is on his way to the park" he said, you smiled at him "Thanks Luhan-sunbaenim" you answered giving him a polite answer. Luhan thinks that you were a formal speaker.

As Kyungsoo opened the door, he spotted the representative from SM "Goodmorning Kyungsoo-sshi, do you have the answer about being an artist/writer?" she asked. Kyungsoo proceed and ignored the lady *I still can't have an answer* he thought but he wanted. The representative complained to him, "I might get fired if you didn't answer Kyungsoo-sshi. We already promised you that we will make you famous, we will bring to America and make songs for some artist there. We know about you beautiful voice, our agency really needs a talented singer like you. Isn't this is your dream?" she kept on talking as Kyungsoo stopped from walking *America? Be a star? Just like Kim Jongin?* he thought. "I already have your number, I can call you soon about my answer" he informed making the lady stop following him.

He already arrived at the park where they will be meeting, *How can we meet up in this state of coldness* he thought as he tried to be warm by rubbing his palms together. Suddenly, he felt a poke from his back *Is hyung playing a game right now or the annoying representative?* he thought as he turned back.

But unexpectedly his heart speedly raced a beat upon seeing the unexpected person he always thinks of during days and nights. You were there, under the falling flakes of snow smiling from a painful scar. You cheeks were red despite of the chilly weather "Kim Rian..." Kyungsoo called you, you saw in a black suit but covered by jacket "You look like a real businessman right now.." you said as you were proud of him. "Rian, is this a dream? Just wake me up.." he said as he couldn't believe that you are right infront of him.

"You look silly.. It's me, Rian" you scoffed but went to hug him, "I miss you oppa... Much than the infinite stars in universe" you said. Kyungsoo hugged you softly "You don't know how I worry about you.. Everyday... Thank you for being back" he said in a soft voice. "I'm sorry oppa... I should have come back earlier" you said, Kyungsoo's hapiness couldn't be compared to anything as he hug you so tightly. "I thought I've already lose you forever" he said, with a coincidence the both of you brought the dlsr cameras. 

Kyungsoo never expected this time would come, another happiness is filled on his heart. 

"Kyungsoo, did you received a notice from SM?" you asked. Kyungsoo nodded "What are you waiting for? They accepted you already without being a trainee" you informed, he knew that they like his composed songs "That song is only for you Rian" he said, "But how about your dream?" you asked.

Kyungsoo brought out his handphone and contacted the representative, you simply watched him. 

"Hello? Yes, it's Do Kyungsoo.. I decline your request about me being an artist/ song writer.. I won't sell the song too. I'm sorry" you heard what he is talking about "Kyungsoo-oppa!" you were shocked at the moment he didn't agree with the request. It was his dream and you are confused, he end the conversation "Oppa, why did you decline it? It's your dream oppa...." you explained. Kyungsoo simply smiled as he hold your two hands.

"I even couldn't believe declining such a great offer from them.... But I don't care right now.. my dream has changed from the moment you came in my life for the second time" he said. "My dream is to be with you forever.. Eternity is not enough" he added. You chuckled, "Oppa are you sure?" you asked. He touch your soft cheeks. "I like you..." he whispered, you heart beated fast from the sweet words, you trusted him.

"I like you too... Kyungsoo-oppa..." you said.

"I can't leave you for the second time" he said knowing that a career of being an artist might make him be far away from you. He cupped your face as he kissed you softly, it warmed the cold weather. You missed him so much. 

"Oppa, let's stalk artists just for this day?" you asked in jolly. He approved and set his camera while holding you hand. "Wait I thought they will meet up with me?" he asked reffering to EXO. You chuckled "They will not come! Let's go!" you pulled him and run in the snow. It was the best memory that they can share together...

How a broken heart can be healed by time and trust, because everything has a way to be fixed...

"Time comes as we know that the person we wait is just right infront of us without noticing it passing by..."

Everything is a just like a dream but good thing is.... It's a reality.

I already forgive Jongin for a long time, it may not be the same but he totally change as the old Jongin. He also lives peacefully waiting for Krystal.

Between Kyungsoo and Jongin, they started talking and apologized to each other... I know they will bring back their old times..

As for Kyungsoo and I, we lived happily as we decided to see each other. We are already couples inlove and he decided to finish the song he wrote. I still couldn't believe that he gave up his dream for him to be with me just how can love move mountains.

~THE END~

 

I thank you for all the support and love you have given to this fanfic! I really appreciate everything and ofcourse I will miss you!

 

My New Story:

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

(click at the title)

i hope you check it out, subscribe and comment :)

&

don't worry it's English