Singing?

My Enemy's Paparazzo

It's school day once again, you walked with Lizzy at the school's football field "I'm so happy for having a longer break" Lizzy said and sipped on the orange juice, you just looked around and smiled "It seemed that our schoolmates are all here, it's so messy and noisy" you replied. Students are roaming around the football court, and some students are busy watching a friendly game.

"Look it's Xiumin and Luhan playing soccer!" Lizzy pointed. You saw them running at the field, "They are members of EXO too?" you curiously ask because you're not aware of them, Lizzy nodded "They look flower boys and just look at the girls squealing infront of us" she said. You look at them shouting and waving at them, "They will be succesful as new artists someday, and good-looking" you said.

"I heard that they will be trainees of SM Entertainment, how cool is that? They can talk with Jaejoong, Siwon oppas" Lizzy said while showing off her fangirl type. You chuckled "I hope you can be a famous dancer, just like your dream" you hoped. "After school, I'm going to an audition but in a smaller company and I also hope that you can be an artist!" Lizzy said.

Your eyes widened with disbelief "I have no talent when it comes to singing and dancing, I hope I had" you sighed. "Yah, let's try? Maybe you are just hiding your secret talent.. Let's go on the vocal lesson later arasso?!" she said while her tone was excited. "I'm just gonna just embarrass myself!" you insisted, Lizzy laugh and tickled you "Yah!" you run away from her.

You suddenly bumped on a person without knowing at all, you stopped. Lizzy gasped "Ri..Ri-Rian.." she called you with a weak voice, she was shocked. You slowly looked up and it's Kim Jongin, you panicked and bowed "I'm sorry" you said. "Be sure to be careful.. I understand how our school's football field is full" he said and walked away finding for someone. "I'm sorry once again" you said.

You stutter on your place, Lizzy approached you. "Are you okay?! You-you just bumped... to Kim Jongin! He is my classmate in dance class" she said. You turned back to face Lizzy "I feel like a pabo(stupid)" you said and hit your head, "Why are you so clumsy?" Lizzy joked and walked with you heading inside the campus. The corridors are empty because everyone is outside. "Come with me at the vocal lesson later!" she said.

"What? No!" you almost shouted, "Jeabal.. I need to go at that class, and it's in evening I don't have anyone to hang out with" she begged. You couldn't say no to your bestfriend "Arasso, but I will just watch you there" you said. Lizzy nodded and grinned.

Some of your peers arrived "Let's go together!" she said, you smiled and saw your friends "God! I need to see Luhan and Xiumin oppa playing football!" one of your friend said.

"I'm sweating alot!" Xiumin said and fell on the ground, Suho approached him "Here, a cold water bottle" he said, Luhan seated on the grass "Nice game!" he hi-fied with Xiumin. "I'm turning deaf of these girls shouting" Luhan said. "LUHAN OPPA! XIUMIN OPPA!" they are shouting like crazy. "Just get used to it! You will be a trainee soon!" Suho said and laughed.

Kris approached "Take a rest now because we will have some classes later" he said and the boys left the football court. Baekhyun and Kai followed them, "We finally finished our recording with Kyungsoo" he said to Kai "I hope it will work, where is Kyungsoo?" Kai asked and find him. He knew where D.O will be, he spotted him wearing an apron listening to the teacher with Lay. 

"I knew it" Kai said and laughed. D.O just pulled Lay to be with him for the meantime, while Lay was sleepy on the lesson "Remember, the secret of a tender barbeque is marinating them overnight" the teacher said while D.O kept on listing down. He spotted Kai outside the classroom, Kai waited Lay and him to finish "Awesome chef" D.O said and the class ended.

"We have vocal class later with Chen" Baekhyun said and patted D.O's shoulder, he nodded.

You are at the corridor near them but you don't care about them, some of your schoolmates friends approached "Rian! I heard that you will attend vocal lessons" a girl said. You nodded fast and smiled at her "I'm just gonna accompany Lizzy" you answered. "See you there!!" she said, the five noisy people waved at you. Baekhyun noticed it "Oh, it's the Rian girl.. She looks so cheerful" Baekhyun laughed. The boys followed the eyes of Baekhyun, "Oh she is the girl who I bumped with.. accidentally" Kai pointed.

"I heard that she is so kind and friendly" Baekhyun said. D.O simply watched "Let's go now?" he asked and followed D.O direction.

They met the other members except Kris, "Wu Fan is at the library having photoshoot for a clothing line" Suho said. They all know that Kris will be a succesful model. After hours passed, some students left because they are done with their lessons while for some students who are interested of singing, dancing, acting should stay for the next lesson.

"Should I go with you? I'm feeling embarrassed.." you sighed, Lizzy smiled "It's fine if you don't sing.. I need to finish this lesson to have a little knowlegde in singing.. I need it for my audition" Lizzy explained. You nodded and followed her. You went inside with her at the classroom.

Some students are playing different instruments, a group sings acapella and a guy writes the notes for the instrument. "Are you guys ready?" Chen turned back and put the chalk down. You felt that you're out of place and didn't suit to be here, "Oh, Rian!" a girl who plays flute called and waved at you. You shyly waved because people are staring at you.

You seated on the corner while the teacher arrived. They all formed into a line, "~Goodafternoon~" they said while singing. You are pretty fascinated at them, three boys arrived; Baekhyun, D.O and Kai arrived while panting from running. "You're late guys" the funny teacher said.

They went to their places, you watched them. They made vocal warm-up and started practising hard with their voice. Suddenly the teacher noticed a lady seating on the corner, he signed for the students to stop singing. You panicked and looked around, everyone was looking at you. "Do we have a new student?" the teacher said, you gulped and couldn't talk. Lizzy smiled, "She is my bestfriend, she wanted to accompany me" Lizzy explained.

The teacher chuckled, "Why don't you join us?" he asked. You shrugged, "I-I'm not into singing" you answered. You saw Kai looking at you, you felt embarrassed. "Stand beside Kyungsoo and follow us" the teacher said, You slowly stood up from your seat, Lizzy gave a thumbs up to you. You stand beside Kyungsoo, a guy with no reaction at all. He looked at you being nervous "Let's start!" the students started singing and you followed awkwardly.

After the practice, the teacher wanted to hear your voice and thinking that he might get a new talented person, "We wanna hear your voice" the teacher said. You stopped, Lizzy nodded "Um... I don't have a melodic voice" you said. "It's fine" the teacher said.

You suddenly began to sing Good Day of IU, Lizzy widened her eyes "Woah.. It's good!!" she said. Everyone was listening to it same as for Baekhyun, D.O and Kai. *She is the one I bumped.. Not bad* Kai thought. When you are reaching the high note, your voice cracked. You paused and look at them with embarrassment, your cheeks turned red as tomatoes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXclqfaFLAk (One Fine Day - To The Beautiful You ost inst.)

Everyone laughed, but Lizzy was proud and approached you. You didn't want to see the world anymore but Lizzy encourage you "You did a great job!!" she said. The teacher clapped, "It's normal to have a crack Rian-sshi" the teacher said.

The students werent bad at all, they laughed but it does not mean they hate you. Half of the students knows and your friends with them. Baekhyun was on his way to you "You're funny! Strive hard to practice your vocal!" he said and smiled. You stopped and nodded "Thanks" you said. Kai and D.O looked at you.

"Lizzy-ah! I will never come here again" you scoffed and joked. "Arasso, but thanks for coming" Lizzy said and left the campus with you. It's dark outside, but manage to go home alone...

--

"Rian is so funny right?" Baekhyun said. "Do you like her? You keep on talking about her" D.O said. Baekhyun shrugged "No!! It's just.. She helped me before with my homeworks, even though she was a stranger to me..Ugh she is really kind" he said. They laughed on Baekhyun's reaction.

 

[a/n]: Hi! keke I will not make this a school life story =)) Thanks for reading! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! :*

Please upvote keke: ClickThis Thanks!! :*

Here is Kris and Kyungsoo in suits <3