Totally Confirmed

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"How can Jongin-oppa hang out with a paparazzo?! Does he knows about it?" Krystal asked in terror as her eyes widened like she saw a ghost. Sulli nodded "I hope Kai-sshi knows it" she replied.

*I thank them because they didn't bring me at the dorm or else.. I'll be in trouble again* Kai thought as he tried to remember last night when he was entirely drunk. He also thought of D.O who helped Rian to guide him *I didn't expect them to be too good* his mind wanders around as he is taking a break from the dance practice. His comeback is about in 2 weeks, he is exhausted everyday for a heavy preparation.

Fans are crashing the websites to pre-order on his new album release, billboards of him are posted in public already. When Kai headed outside the practice room, his manager blocked him from walking "Where do you think are you going?" he asked.

Kai was speechless "Are you planning to go out with the lady again? Jongin-sshi, be serious. What if some paparazzi spotted you and thinks that you're dating? Enough with one scandal" the manager tried to scold him, Kai planned to find you to thank you for last night. He hissed "I want to have a real break" he said, "Guards!" the manager called, the security guards of SM arrive, they waited for a demand "Please watch out of Kai to not leave this building for the meantime" the manager said, "But hyung!" he called him.

He can't do anything with it and stayed in SM the whole day. He thought of Krystal *I wonder how is she doing..*

You are busy on the office receiving some news from the paparazzi who had their own schedule, you noticed that Kai didn't bother you this hour. *Good thing.. Just a relief* you thought as you tried to escape from him for just a day. You felt sorry for Krystal.

Suddenly, D.O was just a chair far from you, you tried to sneak a look to him but you saw him staring at you already. D.O silently gasped when you spotted him, "Ummm.. I'll send you this article, it's interesting" D.O tried to change the topic. He seemed to be happy because you were with him this time, he feels empty when you are gone during lunch time because you are always with Kai.

"Woah, this is good.. Thanks Kyungsoo-sshi" you smiled and started typing. Mr. Kang heard what you said and approached you "Wow, you are calling him in his real name already. Tsktsk, I can remember my younger days" he said. D.O chuckled at him, you blushed while your heart was beating fast to the point where you can't say a word.

D.O waited for your reponse but you were in a frozen state. "Rian-ah, are you okay?" he asked, *Why I'm so embarrassed?* you thought and cleared your mind "Ofcourse!! He.. He is my.. friend!" you said while your words were blurry.

D.O smiled, "Yeah, Mr. Kang, you are disturbing us while working" he joked. Mr. Kang silently went to his table, you laughed "Arasso, do your works now!" he shouted from his place. You smiled while typing. After the job shift was done, it was breaktime. Without double thinking, D.O approached you "Oh Kyungsoo" your face brightened, "It's a suprise that you are staying here in this time" he scoffed while reffering those to Kai.

You bitterly smiled, "Let's stay at the lobby and eat here" he offered. You quickly nodded *I'm glad that you stayed, it can't measure any happiness* he thought. "I want eat some pasta! What do you think?" you asked and showed the menu. D.O nodded "Sure" he replied and called the waiter.

While the food was served, you took your fork and started eating. D.O smiled "Yah, did you miss me?" you suddenly asked. D.O stopped swirling his fork, "Boh?" he asked. You waited for his response, "Who wouldn't?" he answered. You are satisfied with his answer, he was honest. "Really?" you asked with a gloomy tone, D.O looked up "Don't be sorry and eat your food" he said and smiled.

You can see him smiling, "You are in a great mood Kyungsoo" you noticed, he also felt it "I'm just happy because you are not with the jerk" he honestly said.

You are terrified with his honesty "Why do you hate Jongin-sshi? You were his friend.." you said while remembering that he is from EXO too. "That was past, we are strangers now" D.O replied. "But what if I can bring the good past?" you asked. D.O chuckled "It's better not to try because it wouldn't be.." he said, you pouted "But I know he is an important person to you" you said. D.O tried to deny but it was a fact *He was my bestfriend..* as he thinks, it hurts.

Days passed, Kai didn't call nor visited you. You were informed that he is having a comeback this week and you definitely get it. D.O was always with you, until the outdoor schedules started "Ahh! I'm tired taking photos!" D.O said, you patted him "Yah! We need more photos!" you playfully forced him to capture more photos.

---

While in Dispatch lobby, you are sitting alone checking papers to give at your co-paparazzi. "This is your duty as what Mr. Kang said" you said to your co-worker. Suddenly a woman covered with a scarf approach you, the paparazzi stopped and look at her.

"We have to talk" a familiar voice made you follow her. You followed her outside and hide in a place, "Krystal-sshi" you greeted her. She remove what covers in her face, she had a make-up done and seemed to have schedule, she finally confirmed it "So you are a truly paparazzo that hangs out with a celebrity.. What in the world?" Krystal said with confidence.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Thanks for the new subbies, welcome!! <3 Please comment, subscribe and upvote~~

Should I more chapters than 50 chap? Hmm....