Life

My Enemy's Paparazzo

It's a noisy day at school where students roam around because it's Sports Day. "Go Red Team!!" some students kept on shouting at the volleyball game. You are one of the players for Red Team, *You can do this Rian* you thought, hit the ball and passed to the opposing team. The ball touched on the floor declaring that Red Team wins, you jumped happily while your co-team hugged you "Well done Rian!!!" they shouted, "We did a great job!" you shouted and waved at some students who watched the game.

They gave the medal at your team and smiled on the camera. "Say Kim-chi!" the team leader shouted "KIM-CHII".

~Your POV~

My life? It's just a simple one. No worries at all, I attend to a simple school for education. I have good friends and schoolmates, I'm one of the top volleyball players in school. I have no complains in my life right now because everything flows in a good way. I laugh, enjoy with my friends and I hope it lasts forever...

"Rian.. Could you teach me this lesson? I really hope that I could pass tomorrow" your classmate said, you smiled and didn't hesitate "Come seat near me and I will teach you" you said and offered the empty seat. "Thank you Rian! You're my saviour" she said and opened her notebook. Everyone treated you as a good friend, some schoolmates envy you because of how kind you were. "Rian is a person who always makes things right even when it's not good for her" a student from other class said. "I wonder if she saw my love letter" a guy said and sighed.

Me? Perfect? I don't think so, I have imperfections too... I'm not intelligent and bright as my other classmates, I'm clumsy and my mom would always say that I'm pabo(stupid). But that's just me...

"Psst. Rian, let's go at the coffee shop and hang out after classes?" Lizzy, your bestfriend whispered through out the class. You nodded, "Yes" you whispered back.

After classes, "Rian!!!" Lizzy put her arm to your shoulder, "I'm really bored with Mr. Kang's lesson and now I'm sleepy" she said and yawned. "Arasso! Let's drink some coffee and do our homeworks together" you said and walked through the corridors.

When they passed on the corridors there, Kris and Chanyeol where chattering about basketball "You did a great job playing basketball" Kris said. "Yeah, at least we won too.. I'm so proud" Chanyeol hi-fied with him, "Where are the other boys?" Kris asked, "There" Chanyeol pointed on the other side, they saw their friends "Guys here!" Chanyeol shouted. Kai pointed, "Ugh we kept on finding you guys" he scoffed.

EXO, their group name isn't that popular at school. They just made it for fun, they are 12 boys with different characteristics. They lived in one roof together, it's so hectic specially when they need to squish themselves in order to sleep well. Funny to say, they came from different provinces and country. EXO's friendship is strong as they lived together in a dorm. Luhan, Lay, Tao and Kris are Chinese, their parents stayed in Korea to have their small business. Other members moved out from their provinces to pursue their dreams in Seoul.

The school they attended just a public school; but specializes 'Performing Arts' where students can show and improve their talents. "I have vocal lessons later, so I have to stay" Chen sighed from the corner, "You're not alone Chen" Luhan replied. "Guys, we have to go at the grocery store and buy some food! We are out of stock already" Suho said. "Hyung! I'll come with you" Sehun, the maknae pleaded at him because he wanted to buy some snacks, "Arasso Sehun dongsaeng" Suho said and patted his head.

"We'll stay at home with Baekhyun and D.O" Kai said and waved at them. "Be sure to clean our mess at home!" they shouted, Kai snorted "Aish, I wanna sleep right after reaching at home" he said. "Don't worry, our Kyungsoo will do that for us.. He can't see our dorm messy" Baekhyun smirked at D.O, "And right after cleaning, we have to record that song" D.O eyed on him. Kai hit D.O playfully "Hyung! You will cook for us right?" he asked. D.O nodded, "After Suho and Sehun reached at home" he simply replied.

---

You seated with Lizzy at the coffee shop and ordered some drinks, "I simply love doing homeworks with you! I can do my work properly" she said, you looked at her "Really? I sometimes need your brain too" you said and giggled. "And we have to celebrate Red Team's Championship, I was totally cheering for you" Lizzy said, you smiled "Thanks, the game was so hard and I though we would lose" you said while writing. Suddenly, Lizzy was focused outside the window "Look, it's our schoolmates! Oh Sehun and Suho-sshi" she said. You turned back and saw them, "Ow.. Isn't it that they will be trainees someday?" you asked. Lizzy nodded, "Just like what my classmates are gossiping.. They are good-looking" Lizzy smiled.

"I hope they can pass.. Well I don't have talent at all.. But I really wanna be a journalist" you wished. "I'm gonna be a back-up dancer instead" Lizzy said and laughed. "They are carrying some grocery bags that makes them funny" she said. "Come on, they are persons too.. I.. find it cool" you replied at her, Lizzy knew about them "You have a weird taste Rian.. They are living in a dorm.. Yes, the twelve of them" she said. Your eyes widened "Really?" you asked from curiousity.

"We arrived!" Sehun shouted from the main door, D.O was alarmed and helped them with the grocery bags "I waited for too long" he said. "I'm sorry, Sehun has to go around the market to pick some snacks.. We are out of stock you know" Suho explained.

Kai went out from the room with sleepy face, Sehun threw some potato chips to him "Hyung eat that, I know you are hungry for fried chicken" Sehun said. Kai opened it and shared it with Baekhyun who watches variety shows. D.O headed on the kitchen to cook alone, Sehun came along to bother him "Arasso hyung! I'll just sit down and watch you" he said while battling his eyelashes. D.O looked at him weirdly "Are you drunk?" he asked while marinating the beef. Sehun frowned "I'm not hyung! I don't drink. I'm just pleading infront of you, so you can make some Kimchi spaghetti" Sehun explained.

D.O shrugged and laughed "Arasso" he answered, "Where are the others? Why are not at home yet? It's only me, you, Suho , Kai and Baekhyun" Sehun said, "They might be in Korean Class" Suho answered as he munch the chocolate bar, D.O agreed with him.

"I also need to leave with Baekhyun to the recording studio for the audition, after cooking" D.O said with a smile, "Good luck hyung, I hope they will pick you" Sehun said. 

After D.O finished with cooking, he dressed up to leave with Baekhyun, "Let's all eat together later! We will wait, Goodluck hyungs" Kai said. 

---

You finally arrived at home, and spotted mom and dad. They are not in a good mood which make you sad, you saw them fighting, agruing together. You can't stand by seeing them like that, specially when your mom cries "Just tell me that truth!" your mom shouted. "Umma! Appa!" you approached and stopped them from agruing, "You better talk with your mom, because she is not listening to me!" your dad said and left.

"I didn't know life was this hard for me... There are some reasons why I don't wanna stay home, it's because of this... Fighting, crying and even depression leads into a broken family but then.. I'm trying hard to make it like the happy past..."

You patted your mom's back to comfort her. 

---

In the other side of the recording studio, D.O closed his eyes *Sing from your heart Kyungsoo and prove to your parents that I can reach my dreams* he thought and cheered up himself.

 

[a/n]: Hii!!!! Nice to meet you I'm exovereader! For those who knows me already, anyeong!! <3 You will be reading more exciting chapters and I hope you'll love the story :) Thankyou!

Please subscribe and comment <3~