Help

My Enemy's Paparazzo

You keep cleaning your dress with a tissue, "Please get dry.." you are mumbling while tries to dry. Krystal tried to catch up on Sulli, she proceed at the toilet room. "Sulli-ah, you didn't have to do that" Krystal said and touch her shoulder, Sulli looked at her "She is annoying! Look, do you want Kai would have deeper feeling for her and totally forgets about you?" she asked with a strong voice.

Krystal understood what she meant, "You know, boys will be boys.. They are all jerks, I know you are still holding on Kai's words but please be considerate" Sulli said. Krystal thinks that Sulli was right but she is still wrong "You know, you have to get mad with Jongin, not with her" she said, "I defended you but you seem to team up with her" Sulli scoffed, Krystal hugged her "It's alright Sulli, relax" she patted her back. "I just don't want to see my friend being stepped down by someone" Sulli replied.

You continued cleaning your dress, while D.O catches his breathe he finally found you. "Rian-ah! You are just here" he said as you gasped. He noticed your dress with a stain "What happened?" he asked, you stared at him "I was clumsy that I spilled my juice" you lied.

Your eyes werent happy as they were a while ago, "I'll help you" D.O said but you declined. "Let's go?" you asked and walked with him heading inside the party. Kai approached you "Are you alright?" he asked, "Kai-sshi, can we not talk for a while? Instead, have fun with your friends" you said and left him. *Did something happened?* he asked to himself, you seated at the place where it's reserved for you. Chanyeol saw you sitting with Kyungsoo "Rian-sshi! How are you?" he asked casually, you bitterly smiled "I'm.. I'm fine" you tried to not be sad.

Krystal and Sulli came in after their talk at the toilet room. You watch them as they walk inside *I wouldn't imagine that they are just humans and not perfect.. Probably their personalities are not perfect* you thought.

Kai went at the small stage and began to talk, "I sincerely thank everyone who attended my party, first of all because I wanted to celebrate my birthday next week with my family, friends and my co-workers from SM. I also wanted to thank for the non-stop support for my comeback since it was a success~ Thank you!" he said. A big cake entered while the visitors started singing the birthday song. D.O watches him being successful compared to his own life, by thinking D.O remembered Kai telling to follow their dream but D.O was weak enough. *I wonder what my life will turn out..* he thought.

"You are just awesome as Kim Jongin.." you suddenly blurted at D.O's side while your eyes were on the stage. D.O narrowed his eyes to you, *Is she listening to what I'm thinking?* he thought. You looked at him "Just remember those words and don't lose hope" you answered.

D.O smiled softly, "Ofcourse our Kyungsoo is awesome! If you can hear his voice, it's the bomb!" Chanyeol came inside the conversation. 

After Kai's speech, he went down from the small stage and headed where EXO is. You were also with them because you don't know anyone from the party but them. "We should have a toss for our Jongin" Suho raise his wine glass, the boys followed him "EXO saranghaja!" they shouted in joy. They are all proud of Kai, they are all inspired to follow their own dreams.

"Jongin, why don't you talk to Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun whispered. "He probably does not want to, he came here because Rian said so" Kai answered.

Kai approached to you, "Rian-ah, I'm sorry about a while ago" he apologized with his actions. *I just said to you to not talk with me for a while and people might think another again* you thought while staring on his eyes, "It's fine.. But you showed something that people would gossip" you replied. Kyungsoo appeared in your conversation, "Anyway, we have to leave because of our duties.. May you have a great birthday party" Kyungsoo went on your side. He didn't like what Kai did to you.

"Ummm, Advance Happy Birthday.. Kim Jongin-sshi" you said and followed Kyungsoo while leaving. Kai was left by you and his old close friend.

Sulli poked Kai "Kai oppa! Look at Soo Jung's suprise for you!" she said as Krystal was on her back. Krystal was holding a gift box "Jongin-ah.. Here is a birthday gift for you, do you remember when I never missed a birthday of yours without giving a gift? Here is it, Happy Birthday" Krystal said. Kai was speechless *I'm still holding on your promise that someday, you will be mine again* she thought while smiling at him.

Kai accepted with his two hands, "Thank.. you" he said softly. 

"It's a different gift now.." she added. People are staring at them because half Kai's friends knows about their relationship. "Jongin, Jongin, Jongin... Such a sweetheart" Chen said.

---

Mr. Kang slapped a folder on the table infront of you and Kyungsoo, "Why you didn't inform me that you will be at Kai's private party? Do you know that we have a great chance to stalk and see what's going on?" he asked. You together with Kyungsoo infront Mr. Kang's desk. He walked around "And how come you are invited on his party?" he asked.

You looked up "Kim Jongin is our friend" you answered, D.O widened his eyes "Boh? Kyungsoo, is Rian kidding or?" Mr. Kang asked. 

"We apologize for not telling, it's his private party. Jongin trust Rian-sshi as a paparazzo" D.O explained, Mr. Kang was dumbfounded "So, you are stalking and destroying your own friend's career.. I'm confused" he answered. You remained silent, "But you are an advantage to our company Rian-sshi.. You can easily grasp news about him, do you know that if you stalk on his party, the two of you will receive high salary. No paparazzi can ever stalk an artist private party because the security are tight" Mr. Kang explained.

*I can't exchange Kai's trust to money.. My mom never taught me that* you thought. 

"I can't believe that Rian would do that... She is not that kind of person" Kyungsoo said. You looked at him and nodded "I just do my job like it is, but all we need is limit.. It's his private party Mr. Kang.. Please give him freedom" you defended him. 

"Arasso.. It's fine but it's a minus for your monthly salary, both of you" Mr. Kang said.

Secretly, Kyungsoo is having a hard time with his financial needs since his parents closed his bank account. He is paying bills on where he lives, feeding himself and sometimes buying new paparazzo uniform. His life was not as the old one where he slightly depends on his parents. *Stay strong Kyungsoo... You will someday prove to umma and appa that you can survive* he thought.

While walking at the dorm, "Kyungsoo oppa, we didn't even reach at the part when we will eat at the party.. Are you hungry?" you asked. Kyungsoo started lying "I have food at home, how about you?" he asked, "Oh, don't you worry about me because I cooked some food. Don't be shy to come and eat" you offered but he insisted.

By lying, Kyungsoo does not have pocket money to buy food since he payed for his bills. He couldn't fall asleep because he was deadly hungry. He tried to seek at the kitchen cabinets but there are no ingredients left, after hours his stomach started to be in pain as he can't move from the pain. He also lay on the floor *Ugh it hurts* he thought.

"Help!!" he keep on shouting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrQNdjon0js (Dark Angel-You're Beautiful inst ost) 

You were boiling the soup you made when you heard someone was asking for help outside. You quickly went outside to find the person who needs. It was silent, it's because Kyungsoo lose his senses already. *It's a man's voice.. What if...* you thought and narrowed your eyes on D.O's door. You quickly run and started knocking "Kyungsoo, are you awake?" you asked, there is no response. *Kyungsoo does not sleep in this time* you thought heavily as thinking that he was the one who calls for help. "Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! It's me Rian.. Please open the door! Are you the one who needs help? Please answer!" you started panicking.

A paparazzo approached you with his pajamas, "Rian-sunbae, what is going on?" he asked, you gulped anxiously "I went out because someone is needing help.. I'm thinking it might be D.O-sshi" you replied, "I also went out because of that reason.. Is Kyungsoo inside?" he asked, you nodded "We just came from the party and I know he is inside right now" you said. You suddenly heard a noise from inside. He fell from the chair, "The door is locked!" you said while struggling to open it. 

"I have to call Mr. Kang!" the young paparazzo said and run to find him. You touch the door "I know its you Kyungsoo, please hold on... What happened to you?" your tears started falling.

Mr. Kang arrived with the key, "Here is the extra key to this room" he said while opening it. As it was opened, they saw Kyungsoo laying on the floor while his hands were on his tummy. You run "Kyungsoo-oppa!" you shouted and run to him. He couldn't get back on his senses, you hugged him "Please call a doctor" you said and patted him "Kyungsoo.. Kyungsoo!!" you tried to wake him up.

You are literally crying, "Kyungsoo oppa... I'm sorry for being a useless friend to you.." you said. *Unlike you, who is always there whenever I'm in trouble..* you thought and touched his face.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Please subscribe, comment and upvote! 

I pity Kyungsoo here.. :"/ Anyway, stay tuned for the next chapter it's slight FLUFF haha! See you lovelies~~~~