Debut?

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Kai widened his eyes, he is still speechless from what Soo Man said. "Yes, Jongin.. Please bring your parents to sign this contract and we will be preparing your awesome debut, arasso?" he asked. Jongin nodded fast "Thank you so much Lee Soo Man-sshi! I'm grateful" Kai expressed his feelings. Soo Man patted his back, "But we have rules and regulations about being an artist" he explained. Kai nodded, "I will follow everything Soo Man-sshi" he answered.

As Lee Soo Man and Kai went out from his office, they spotted Krystal at the side. Lee Soo Man faked a cough "Soo Jung, are you friends with Jongin?" he asked. Krystal bite her lower lip and nodded, Soo Man just nodded and walked away with his suitcase.

Kai patted her back "Why are you so scared?" he asked. Krystal looked up to him, "Let Soo Man-sshi explain it to you.." she answered and walked with him, "By the way.. I will call my parents to come here and sign the contact, I'm debuting already!" Kai said. Krystal blinked fast "I'm so proud of you oppa! You just trained for months! You broke a record!" she hugged Kai. 

---

You walked heading at the coffee shop and met Lizzy, she was sweating hard "Lizzy-ah, what happened to you?" you asked and seated. "I just run away from the dance class.. I'm actually so tired being a dancer trainee" she complained, you sighed "It's fine.. Look at my eyebags, my brain is about to explode while writing long essays" you said. "I already danced as a back dancer at Music Bank last week!" she said. Your eyes widened up "Really?! Woah you stood up on a stage already" you said and laughed with you.

"How about you? Are you doing well?" she asked. You sighed "It's all about writing and thinking.. And I need to find a job as soon as possible" you explained. Lizzy hit your hands playfully "You will find! I heard if you studied in that field, you will find quick" Lizzy comforted you. You smiled and ordered some coffee instead of Lizzy, she is exhausted from practicing. When the coffee was served, you quickly drink it up "I'm actually sleepy today.. And I have to attend that class" you said. Lizzy just watched you chug the coffee "Take it slow, you might have some stomachache" she said worriedly.

"It's fine.. I always experience this alone at school" you replied. "Look at yourself, it seemed that you're not eating anymore" Lizzy said. "I'm stressed too.. But everytime I go home and see my little Eunri smiling, I'm satisfied" you replied. "From your dad's seperation.. I bet your having a hard time" Lizzy said, you slowly nodded "How can I forget that my dad would leave us with a non-sense reason" you said. You still hold that heavy problem about your family.

---

After Kai called his parents, they finally arrived at the company building "I'm so proud of you Jonginnie" his mom patted his shoulders, "Thanks umma, shall we go?" he asked. His parents nodded, on the other side Krystal watched him silently *Goodluck oppa.. I hope you can understand the rules* she thought and closed her eyes. Suddenly her co-member, Amber patted her back. Krystal gasped "You scared me!" she whispered, "Stalking you boyfriend again?" Amber joked. "It's something serious.. What if Kai breaks up with me? Because of the contract..." she replied and pouted, "You should hide your relationship instead, but it will be hard" Amber answered. 

Krystal sighed and went at the practice room with Amber, they saw their co-members too. "Let's practice for now" Luna instructed. Krystal couldn't stop thinking of Kai.

"Soo Man-sshi, it's my mom and dad" Kai introduced them to Soo Man, they shake hand "Please seat as you wish" Soo Man said. Kai was excited, "We will make him a star, your son is so talented, we don't have to keep him as a trainee" Lee Soo Man started talking. His mom smiled widened "It's his dream with Kyungsoo" she said and looked at Kai, Kai's smile vanished "Umma.. Please don't mention that name" he whispered to his mom. "It's a honor for Jongin, it's his dream" his dad said. Lee Soo Man keep on smiling, "Yes, we called you to sign the contract. We have rules and regulations in which our Jongin shouldn't break one" he explained.

"First, let's change Jongin's stage name.. From now on, it's not Jongin on stage.. But Kai" Lee Soo Man confirmed. Kai brightened his eyes *Not bad* he thought and smiled, "It's a good name" he answered. "Second is important. It will be hard to meet your friends and it's prohibited to have a girlfriend once you debuted. If you have one.. You should end the relationship because it's the main problems of your career" Soo Man said. Kai stopped, he remembered Krystal. *When Soo Jung debuted.. She never talked about this..* he thought.

Kai nodded slowly and let him sign the contract with his parents. "Kai-sshi.. Do your best and congratulations" he handshaked with Kai and his parents.

After bringing his parents at home, Kai went straight at f(x) dorm. Sulli opened the door, "Oh Jongin sunbae.. Are you finding Soo Jung(Krystal)?" she asked, Kai nodded. Krystal saw him "Oppa.." she called. Kai hugged her, "Why you didn't break up with me? I didn't know that being an artist is prohibited to be in a relationship" he said. Krystal almost choke and release the hug, "Oppa, I don't want to lose you... We can keep this a secret right?" she asked.

Kai looked away, "Arasso... We can hold on.." he answered and smiled. 

---

Some EXO meet up on the dorm to celebrate Kai's party, "I want more Korean Beef!" Chen shouted from the living room. "Kyungsoo is still busy and he can't go out.." Suho sighed. "I didn't invite him either" Kai answered and drink up a soda. "Will you still be like Mr. Kai?" Kris asked, Kai seated "He will definitely see everything.. As I heard, he is busy being a writer" he said.

"Kim Jongin" Baekhyun scolded him. Suho approached to Baekhyun, "Is Kyungsoo like that too?" he whispered to him, Baekhyun nodded "They are still mad" he answered.

At his home, D.O received a text "Kyungsoo yah~ Jongin is now called as 'Kai', he will debut soon!" Chanyeol texted him. D.O just stared on his cellphone screen, he feels happy for him but he feels that he really left him.. He ignored the text and return to his work, writing essays.

~After a year~

"S.M Entertainment releases teasers photos of a new male artist- Kai"

 

"Kai releases the teaser MV!"

 

"SM Entertainterment releases Kai's FULL MV!"

 

"Kai's My Lady receives an all-kill!"

 

After a year since Kai's debut, everything turned out perfect for him. He performed in music shows and went at variety shows. His debut was really successful, he can't even imagine it. Kai is now leaving by himself in a dorm with his manager, he left EXO's dorm because it was prohibited to live with his friends. Everything was different from now on, he was stressed and hectic with schedules.

 

[a/n]: PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. WAE NO COMMENT? :( I think no one is reading... :))))) Thanks for reading! :)