Kai's Smile

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Your mind says to snap some photos but you are not even moving from your place. *Fam.. Familiar..* you thought while staring to Kai.

Suddenly, your senses came back and started snapping photos. Kai kept on smiling to each fan, "Name?" he asked, "Soo Min!" the fan answered, he started writing her name on the album "Remember, it's a right choice to buy shoes here" he said and thanked her for coming. After taking some several photos you left the scene and saw Lizzy waiting "His name is Kai" you said blankly. "What happened to you?" Lizzy asked, you shrugged "Let's go?" you offered and walked with her.

Suho called at D.O, "Jongin seemed to be in a good mood hyung, you don't have to worry" D.O said while surfing on the net using his handphone, "I'm currently searching where you found the news that Kai is acting rude" he added. "Find and tell if it's real.. I'm so concerned to him" Suho replied.

D.O let out a tiny laugh, "Why are you laughing?" Suho asked, "Hyung, it's just a rumor.. You found it from an anti fan of Kai. Someone just spreaded along the internet, which is not yet confirmed" D.O explained, Suho sighed with a relief "I thought it was real, thanks Kyungsoo. You can leave the place, I'm so sorry for the trouble" Suho said. Apparently there are no paparazzi around, that makes Kai free from scandals.

Lizzy visited the apartment/hotel you are staying. "Woah, this is absolutely great! It's so elegant, if I knew that being a paparazo can stay in a place like this. I would be one" Lizzy said and seated on your bed. "It depends in which agency you go" you chuckled while fixing the laundry. Lizzy looked around, "Hm.. Where is the guy's apartment? You said that he is your neighbor" she said.

"His door is just infront my door" you replied. "He seemed to be familiar with me, but I... don't know.. You have a crush on him right?" Lizzy replied. Your head turned to her and stare with your wide eyes open "W-what?!" you asked, Lizzy laughed "Why? You look good together" she replied. You stood up and approached her, "I actually don't know him well and I never think of that Lizzy, that's a no" you explained. She hold your hands "I'm just kidding, but ever since we've been together, you never reveal that you liked someone" Lizzy said.

You stared at her with disbelief, "I-I never had....one" you simply replied.

Lizzy simply leaned at your shoulder "How lonely is your life?" she said, *Yeah, after appa left us... My life became lonely* you thought.

Lizzy have to go and you are left alone, you bring out your dlsr camera to check if the photos of Kai is shot beautifully. You saw his smiling face to a fan, you are mesmerized *He looks kind.. and lovely to his fans* you thought and smiled.

"Kai......" you mentioned his name.

---

"You did a great job" Kai's manager patted Kai's back, "I'm done?" he asked. The manager nodded, "No next schedule" he answered. Kai grinned *I wanna waste my time with Krystal* he thought happily. "See you around hyung" Kai said and ran. "Wait.. where are you going?" the manager asked. Kai headed at F(x)'s dorm where Krystal is living. "Oh, Sulli" Kai said when Sulli opened the door "Finding for Soo Jung again?" she asked. Kai quickly nodded.

Krystal appeared, "Jongin!" she hugged him, "I miss you, are you free?" Krystal asked, Kai said yes and hugged her more. "Oh-uh, no lovely-dovey here. Go to a place, we have some CCTV cameras here" Amber joked. Kai panicked, "Let's go? I'm gonna treat you some tteokbokki" Kai leaned near to her face. Krystal nodded, Luna appeared holding some hats and sungglasses "Don't forget to be careful with some paparazzi and fans, they might recognize you" Luna said and gave.

Krystal nodded "Thanks unnie" she said and left with Jongin.

They went at the nearest food court, "Oppa, I'm so glad we have time for date" Krystal said, Kai smiled "It's nice to see you happy.." Kai touched her face. "I love staring at your smiley face, I'm happy that you are alright" she replied. *Even his little smile can fix my tired mood* Krystal thought. "One serving of tteokbokki please!" Kai said at the waiter.

---

You knocked at the team leader's office, "Oh Rian, what brings you here?" he asked. You shyly seated with your camera, "I went for mall today, and I spotted a singer" you showed your camera. D.O suddenly came in the office, he was busy writing some articles about some events but he took some water bottles. *Oh, she is here again* he thought. "Is this Kai?" the team leader said, D.O stopped.

You nodded, "I actually knew him at the mall, I never heard that name" you explained. "He is a rising male artist nowadays. Look at these glorious shots!" the team leader praised you photo skills. You grinned, D.O seated next to the team leader, "Look at this D.O! She took some shots" he said. D.O stared at you, you look at him shyly.

"The two of you are fated to be paparazzi!" he said.

He took you file, "Did you know...." the team leader stared at you. You are clueless, "You are the future paparazzo of Kai" he said. You stopped and blinked, "It was scheduled for you, but I guess you are a good photographer so..." the team leader said.

D.O stood up and stared at you.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

AND COMMENT <33333