A Fight

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Lizzy stared at you, "Are you worried with Jongin-sshi? Rian, you should relax for a while. U-kwon is naturally scary" she said. You smiled, "U-kwon-sshi had been a student here for years, and his personality is bad though".

---

"Seriously, you shouldn't talk to U-kwon" Suho said to Kai, he was worried about him because everyone knows that U-kwon is a troublemaker, and he had alot of issues before. Kai took a bite of the bread, "He was acting strange to me.. Eversince I entered dance class, he kept on glaring me.. I was pissed, ask Sehun and Lay" Kai said and brought out his frustration. Suho patted his back, "If U-kwon approaches you, just call us.. You don't know what he is actually planning.. He is just challenged by you" Suho said.

D.O approached Kai and gave a can of soda, "Promise me that you will not boast infront of U-kwon, arasso?" he asked. Kai smirked, "I'm sorry if he was offended" he said sarcastically.

U-kwon is known as a dangerous type of person, from his previous rumors he killed a student, stealing stuffs at school but that's just rumors. Everyone is scared to approach him but luckily he has peers like him. "That Jongin guy pisses me off" U-kwon said, "Do you want to beat him?" Zico asked. U-kwon looked at him "Why not? At the campus.. And we will do something, that guy brings out my nerves. The judges might choose him instead of me" he scoffed.

"Arasso, let the game begin" Kyung smirked. 

Morning, everyone at school is sleepy.. Day by day makes them stressed because of studying for exams and attending dance at the same time, they don't have time for resting. D.O was gloomy because he didn't have enough sleep last night. Luhan approached him, "Do you want some coffee?" he asked, D.O declined his offer "Arasso, I will just with Sehun at the bubble tea shop" Luhan smiled.

"I will just visit the library and get some books" D.O asked permission to Luhan and left. He wanted to find Kai and practice singing together *Where is my bestfriend?* he thought. They are really close together, Kai pulled D.O to be independent and start chasing his dream, without Kai.. He is weak enough to give up with his dream. D.O started calling Kai on the phone, no one answers. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrQNdjon0js (Dark Angel - You're Beautiful inst. OST)

Kai was on his way on the library too, when 6 students approached him. He stopped from walking, he was blocked. He saw U-kwon standing on the middle while Kai hissed "What's the problem again? Can't you just accept the fact that I won?" Kai asked. U-kwon's fist tighten up with anger "You are so proud of yourself.. How that can be?" he asked to Kai.

Kai stared at his friends "You also brought some friends here?" he asked. Kai always believes on himself, no matter what happens. "I'm sorry for my pride" Kai answered and walked across them, U-kwon grab his wrist "Wai-wait.. We are not yet done" U-kwon said and punch Kai's stomach. He fell on the floor with pain, the boys started kicking Kai everywhere, Kai spitted blood from his mouth.

"Do you think everything you heard about me was rumor?!" U-kwon asked and laughed. Kai couldn't speak, he tried to punch him but his friends stopped him. "Are you feeling good?! No one should mess up with me... Guys kick him to death" he said.

You are on your way on that corridor while holding your jacket. You stopped and widened your eyes, you saw them kicking Kim Jongin. Your jacket fell, the boys heard it you quickly grabbed and run away. You are shocked to U-kwon, you wanted to ask for help.

Kai's sleeve is full of blood, "I can watch you for afar.. You seemed to enjoy life huh" U-kwon said and grabbed his collar. Kai looked into his eyes "I'm happy with my life.. I have friends, family.. and I'm still on my way to catch my dreams" Kai said and smiled despite of pain. U-kwon brought out a laugh "Really?! Friends?!" U-kwon said loudly. Kai is clueless, "So, do you think your friends are real? I don't think so" he said.

"What are talking about?!" Kai asked. U-kwon smirked, "Do Kyungsoo" he simply said. *What about my bestfriend?* he thought. "Wonder why Kyungsoo has to visit his parents every weekend? His parents does not like him to be a singer... or to be with you" U-kwon said. Kai punched him, "Lies... Kyungsoo and I will be artist someday" he said. "Really? I know his parents, they hate you.. Kyungsoo? Sometimes it feels that he will leave you after reaching his dreams. Look, where is he right now? He should be with you right now, saving you.." U-kwon is messing up with his mind.

*He didn't even said.... That his parents didn't want all of this...* he thought. Kai was the one who pulled D.O to escape to his home. "Come on Jongin.. Kyungsoo is just using you for him to achieve his own dream. Look he is choose Baekhyun over you to audition" U-kwon said. Kai stopped, everything was absurd for him. He never thinked of Kyungsoo using him. "Accept the fact that Kyungsoo be friends of you because he wanted to use your recording studio, to look popular at school, to be friends with other EXO members. Who with be friends with you? He is rich but all he needs is popularity, so he used you" he said.

Kai's anger was under control..

You walked while looking down, without knowing you reached on the library. But you can't find any EXO member, you looked around. You spotted a familiar guy who is a close friend of Kai, D.O was busy reading but he spotted a lady standing infront of him. Your tears are forming, "Excuse me?" he asked. "Kim..Kim.. Jongin-sshi" you said.

D.O stood up, he can see from your face that you're scared. *She is Rian..* he thought. "He is in trouble" you said. D.O was shocked "U-kwon" he said, grab his books and put it on his bag as fast as he can. When he is about to run, he almost tripped to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_I03mAATk (Stay Forever - To The Beautiful you inst. ost)

You stopped while his eyes widened. His face was near to you, his heart beated fast when he saw your face. It seemed that it's your first time seeing him. He moved away and ran. D.O contacted Kris and Tao "Find Jongin wherever!! he is in trouble!" D.O said on phone. You stopped and turned back *Who is he?* you thought. D.O run on the corridors worriedly without knowing that his schoolbag is half-open. The audition CD brought on the floor without knowing. "Kim Jongin!!!" he shouted so loud, he was worried about his bestfriend.

He spotted guys and a Kai laying down the floor. "KIM JONGIN!!" D.O shouted and run to approach him, he saw U-kwon "What the hell are you doing to him?!" he asked furiously. D.O helped Kai to stand, but then.. Kai removed his wrist from D.O hand. He was shocked "Jongin-ah.." D.O called his name.

Kai stood up by myself "I don't need help from fake people" Kai said. D.O blinked "Yah, Jongin what's up with you? What did you do to him?!" D.O asked to U-kwon's friends. The EXO members arrived, U-kwon and his friends ran away. Suprisingly, D.O mom was there "Jongin!" Suho shouted. D.O looked on his mom "Umma.." he called.

His mom was speechless and approached him "What happened?! Are you hurt?" she asked and touched D.O's hair. But his attention was not on his mom "Jongin-ah!" D.O called Kai. He ignored D.O, the members are shocked because Kai would never ignore his bestfriend. "Jongin? Is he your bestfriend?" his mom asked, "Oh my God, he is the one who drag you away from us!" his mom said. "Umma!!" D.O shouted.

"Jongin" D.O grabbed his wrist. Kai was not in a good mood "You didn't have to come and live with me" he said, "Jongin, what happened?" Kris asked. "I should have know that Do Kyungsoo just used me" Kai said. "What are you talking about?" D.O asked.

"Kyungsoo.. Stop.. Kim Jongin-sshi, be sure to know your limits. We are dissapointed of Kyungsoo because of you. He's gone crazy because of a pointless dream" his mom said. D.O looked at his mom with no hope. Kai punched D.O "You shouldn't come with me... We shouldn't dream together!" he shouted. "But I treat you as my bestfriend, Jongin... I didn't use you!" D.O said.

"Goodluck with your life Kyungsoo... Now I'm hoping that your audition tape is lost" Kai said and left the scene.

D.O touched his cheek "Ottokae!! He also did violence!" D.O's mom helped him. "From now on, I will transfer you to a different school and come back to us" those words hurted him a lot. *This is not happening* D.O thought.

---

You walked alone at the corridor, leaving the campus. Suddenly, you kicked something odd on the floor. You saw, it was a CD on the floor. *Eh?* you thought and kneeled to pick it up, "Goodluck" -is written on the CD. You took it and put it on your bag *It says goodluck.. I will bring it back to the owner if someone asks* you walked and smiled.

Your phone ringed at the moment, "Umma?" you answered the phone. "Rian-ah.. Come here oh? Your appa is here.. Come here as soon as possible oh?" she asked. You nodded and went on running.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Is anyone reading from here? keke~~ PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!