Invitation

My Enemy's Paparazzo

I like you Rian.. For all these years...

Your eyes widened same as D.O after. Your entire face blushes like tomatoes, good thing it was dark as you stare at D.O for a long time, you can't go back in your senses *W-what.. What he did?* you thought as you touch your lips, although it was just for seconds you clearly remember. D.O looked away being speechless, "K-Kyungsoo-sshi... What did you just-"

"I like you" he immediately cut your words. Your heart beated fast, it felt so unreal "Boh?" you remained speechless. *I won't do that unless I like someone and that is you* he thought. 

*How can someone like Kyungsoo falls inlove with me? That was unexpected* you tried to figure it out. "Don't you remember this place?" he asked. You look around, "This is the place where I met you unexpectedly, I found you once again" he explained. Flashbacks came when you tripped and fell on someone's foot at the park, it was him.. He was arrogant back then, not knowing you would be so close together.

D.O chuckled, "Pabo, Rian" he mouthed. You smiled "I didn't expect that you still remember it.." you replied, D.O was caught "Umm..." he stood up, you watched him "I still don't want your answer, I'll wait" he said reffering to his confession.

It's your first time seeing a man like him, a gentleman. 

You stood up and faced him "I'm happy to meet someone like you.. Kyungsoo" you pat his cheek and smiled, it feels like you touch an electic current. Kyungsoo hugged you, *You don't know about me.. You were my first and will be my last..* he thought. You slowly hug him too *Why do I feel comfortable with you?* you thought.

It was an unexpected day for you, suprisingly it was something special for you. As you lay on your bed, you couldn't stop thinking about Kyungsoo "Aish.. What a sudden" you said as you tuck the blanket. You also tried to figure what is on your heart, as hours passed you couldn't sleep. You opened your laptop to do some unfinished works.

You suddenly press on a folder, which are all the photos of Kai. His smile, were priceless before but as you noticed it's vanishing as you hang out with him before. It was not the old Kai you use to see on the photos "Poor man.. I hope everything goes fine" you said while scrolling the photos you've taken as a paparazzo. You actually felt sorry for Krystal and decided to let go of Kai as a friend.

"He is an artist, I'm just a plain paparazzo.. We are both enemies in career, nothing more" you tried to believe with Krystal's words.

---

Kai's new music video has released, topping on the music charts and his albums are about to finish at the shelf. It was Kai's wave going around Seoul, Kai is busy as you were trying to get some updates about him since it was your job. His fans flocked at his fanmeeting, Krystal watched his successful comeback *He is living on his dream, let it be..* she smiled as she watches him on TV.

You are about to leave the office but saw D.O infront of the door, he almost block your way "Umm.. Kyungsoo" you greeted. D.O can sense a weird feeling, "Do you have any problem?" he asked because you couldn't look straight to him *It's the thing from last week* you thought reffering the kiss. 

D.O decided to talk with you privately, "I'm..I'm sorry" he said knowing that you feel awkward towards him, you forced to laugh to erase the weird atmosphere "What are you talking about?" you asked and hit him softly. "Umm.. Excuse me" you fakely grinned and left him. *Why do you have to be so awkward Rian? He seemed to get over it already* you thought and wanted to hit your head from embarrassment. D.O chuckled secretly

"I have a good news for you" the manager said to Kai while he was browsing the internet. He asked what is the good news "Since you did a great job on your comeback, we will make a party celebrating your numerous wins on music shows. Yes, you can invite your personal friends" he explained. Kai's eyes widened "Really?" he asked while not believing, the manager nodded.

It was a good news for Kai, "I can invite my close friends and parents" he said, *Same as for Rian... And... Krystal* he thought, "Invite anyone, since it's a really private party, no reporters and paparazzi allowed" the manager said.

"I trust Rian" Kai answered, the manager rolled his eyes "Arasso, but don't make a trouble in the media, it's not the perfect time" he replied back. "Can I leave with the van? Since it's my break" Kai asked permission, "Are you going at Dispatch again?" he asked, Kai nodded "Don't worry, I won't get caught" he said. 

As soon as Kai passed at the fans "Where is oppa's next schedule?" a fan asked.

Kai covered his face and headed inside Dispatch, he is finding for you. "May I know where is Kim Rian?" he ask to a staff, "I think is just at the small garden" the staff replied. Kai bowed and went to find you, he saw you drinking tea alone. 

"Rian-sshi!" he called your name. You froze as you heard that voice, *Jongin...?* you thought and turned back slowly, you saw him standing. "Why.. Why are you here? It's dangerous.." you said while being worried. He approached you "Are you ignoring my calls?" he asked, you looked away. "I invite you to my party with my close friends.. It's a private party" he said.

You remained silent while staring at him, *But...* you thought.

D.O appeared, "Jongin?" he wasn't sure of the person, Kai turned back and saw D.O. "What is your answer, Rian-sshi?" Kai asked to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHctPquIaIU (Spring Rain - Baek Ji Young)

Without hesitation you went to D.O and grabbed his shoulder softly "I won't go if Kyungsoo-oppa is not included" you said and realized you called him 'oppa'. D.O stared at you while your eyes narrowed at Kai.

Kai was fascinated how close you were with D.O, he blinked and look at D.O, he clearly remembers how he fought with his old friend, how he was blamed that he stole D.O's CD audition and D.O keeping a secret about his parents not liking him to be his friend "That Jongin is nothing but a bad influence to you!" he remember Kyungsoo's mom say those words to D.O.

For a sake..

"You can also come.. Kyungsoo" Kai said. D.O didn't expect those words from him, *But I still can't forgive you.. We couldn't be friends, it's not the end of revenge* Kai thought. You smiled at Kai "Really Jongin-sshi?! Are you inviting Kyungsoo on your party?" you asked happily. He slowly nodded *Just for you to come* he thought.

You approached Kai "Thank you so much...." you are smiling widely at him, you are thankful that there is a progress between Kai and D.O's broken friend relationship. 

Kai stared at D.O, *I'm not easily forgiving people...* Kai thought as he is patting your shoulder. D.O didn't like the atmosphere. He look at his wristwatch "We have work now" D.O said, you agreed "I also have to leave.. I expect you to come at the party, arasso?" he asked. You nodded "Sure!!" you said and poke D.O, "Yeah" D.O answered with no life.

While walking at the corridor, "Did you just call me with 'oppa' at last?" he asked. You stopped and widened your eyes "Ummm... Ehh...." you couldn't fix your words. "I prefer it more than being formal with me" he said. You blushed and smiled. *It was the most memorable time of my life... Rian called me oppa* he thought and smiled.

"I admit.. I'm coming to his party for you.. You need a companion" he said, you look at him "What if Krystal will be there?" you asked, and remember the promise..

 

[a/n]: Stay tuned for Kai's party! Finally reached 100 subs !! Thanks everyone~~ Please subscribe, comment and upvote if you like the story!!