New Rising Artist

My Enemy's Paparazzo

You went inside the building where the awarding will be held, you are actually walking with D.O because you don't know the way. You spotted alot of celebrities with their makeup artists, "I think this is the backstage" you said while being at D.O's back "We can get a good place after going out" he said and kept on walking. He suddenly saw Kai peacefully at the dressing room, you looked on D.O's eyes and saw him staring at Kai. D.O's eyes seemed to be burning while staring at him "Umm.. D.O-sshi.." you tapped him and get worried.

He came back on his senses and walked away, you secretly look at Kai being gloomy and seemed to be tired *That's.. Kai.. He looks like stressed* you thought. D.O turned back and saw you still at Kai's dressing room, you didn't even know that you keep on staring at him, D.O quickly approached you "You are so careless, he shouldn't see nor talk to you" D.O said and grabbed your wrist.

You agreed with him, he shouldn't see you because you are his future paparazzo "I'm sorry" you replied. But then, you noticed that he grabbed your wrist. "Gwenchana D.O-sshi" you said reffering to your wrist, he was slightly shocked and release your hand.

"Let's go run, we might miss some artist accepting their award" you broke the awkward atmosphere and run. You covered your mouth with a scarf same as for D.O for them not to recognize their faces. You decided to take some photos clearly.

"Why are you not on the mood Jongin?" his manager asked as he saw him alone at the dressing room. Kai didn't move at all *I miss Krystal.. I can't even talk to her* he thought because Krystal does not answer her phone. "Go and socialize with some actors there" the manager offered. Kai took the manager's drink from his hand and drink some it. "Don't drink, you will be accepting the award in some minutes" he almost scolded and grab the liquor away from Kai. "I wanna sleep" Kai replied.

"Aish, don't be like a kid. After this you have your midnight practice at SM Building" the manager explained. Kai rolled his eyes and seemed to not like it. "Arasso, have a re-touch at the makeup artist. You are sweating" he said. Kai wipe his sweat *Maybe this outfit is too thick for this weather* he thought and stood up.

"I hope I can have more photos of Kai-sshi" you said to D.O while cleaning the lenses of the camera, D.O was waiting picturing some actors on stage "Get ready and you might miss Kai's face" he answered. You smiled and waited for Kai to appear.

"For the New Rising Artist of 2013". The actress opened the envelope where the award belongs, "The Rising Star of the year is no other but Kai-sshi!" she announced. Your eyes widened with suprise and tapped D.O "D.O-sshi!! Kai won the award!" you said cheerfully. D.O, on the other hand was not interested and lose his mood. Everyone was clapping as Kai entered the stage, some of his fans shouted wildly. You are smiling while snapping some photos of him walking through the stage. *He is really good* you thought.

Kai bowed and accept the award from the actress, he was speechless because of his fans who flocked the whole place.

"Kauras!" he shouted at the microphone reffering to his fans. You stopped picturing and watched him talking, his voice is really deep and good to hear. D.O noticed you not picturing and so focused with Kai, he just pictured Kai for you without knowing. "I thank everyone for supporting me, since my first debut.. I'm happy for having my great fans with me. I also thank the whole SM family specially to Lee Soo Man-sshi, to the staff, and to my manager." Kai said.

But D.O couldn't focus because he wanted to hear his speech. "I also wanna thank my friends EXO who'd been with me in my trouble days" he added. D.O stopped, he is a member of EXO but he feels excluded because it's Kai, he knows that he hates him.

Kai smiled to the actress signing that he is done with his 'thanks-to' speech. He was ordered to step back a little but stay on the stage. 

Krystal was on a photoshoot with her f(x) members, good thing that the TV is tuned with the awardings of 2013. She was so happy that Kai won award, "Excuse, but it's your turn to have some solo shoots Ms. Krystal" the photographer tapped her, she couldn't turn back because she can watch Kai on TV "Can Amber do it first?" she asked. "But, my makeup is not yet done" Amber said.

Krystal sighed and proceed, but she still focus on the TV "Krystal-sshi, do you want me to report this to your manager? You are not behaving well" the photographer said. Her members look at her, Luna signed her to do well. "I'm sorry" Krystal bowed and started posing on the camera.

While Kai is on the stage, he suddenly feels hot and sweating hard. His vision seemed to be turning, in-short he does not feel well. Until, he suddenly fell with no senses, he fell hard. Everyone so it and gasped from the happening. The MC touched his face "Kai-sshi!" they tapped his face but there is no response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WYDM-_DYnU (One Somber Day - To The Beautiful You various ost)

You gasped and saw him laying on the floor, "Call the ambulance!!" the MC shouted for emergency. "D.O-sshi, Kai fainted!" you said worriedly. D.O's eyes widened and didn't know what to do, he wanted to help him. D.O run towards the stage and didn't care, but then he was blocked by the nurses from the ambulance, Kai is crowded by people. *Jongin-ah!!* D.O wanted to scream. In fact he still cares for him.

You are shocked because of D.O running to him, D.O saw you staring blank *Pabo, she even don't care about her job* D.O thought and turned back to the scene, "Jongin-ah!" D.O shouted but no one can hear because people panicked. He didn't want to picture Kai, but he will do it for you. He pictured one photo that he was laying on the floor.

A paparazzo pushed you to go in her way to picture the happening. But you are still and remain at the place, you didn't want to take Kai a picture of him with no senses, you felt that it's so rude. D.O approached you, "I know what you feel.." he said.

"I'm guilty to picture him in that state" you replied.

Krystal covered with her hands while having her photoshoot. Her tears welled up and run near at the TV *Jongin!!* she wanted to go there. F(X) members approached her "What happened to Kai?!" Victoria asked, Krystal is crying "I need to go there.." she said and run. The photographer was shocked "Where is Krystal going?!" he asked.

Luna answered "Umm... There was an emergency".

Krystal can be noticed by people outside, but she didn't care. For her, if Kai is in trouble.. Nothing blocks her from going to him.

Kai was brought at the hospital, his manager was stressed by the paparazzi at the hospital. You and D.O decided to go back at the hotel to rest. "Did you have a photo of Kai laying down?" Mr. Kang asked. You shrugged, "What?! That is the most important part!!! Why Rian-sshi?!" he asked. "Please don't scold her, she borrowed my camera to shot one photo" D.O said and gave his camera to Mr. Kang.

It's one of the perfect shot, "Rian did it?" Mr. Kang asked. You looked at D.O, he was completely lying to the team leader. 

 

[a/n]: TO BE CONTINUED OFCOURSE! PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE!!! :)