Chances

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Kai! We need to be in a hurry, you will have a photoshoot this morning" the manager woke him up. He is currently living in a door with his manager, Kai didn't want to get up yet, he was forced to. He headed on the bathroom "We also need to go at the make-up artist!" the manager shouted. Kai's eyes were still closed and sleepy, but he courage himself to come in his senses.

When Kai was ready to leave, he can hear his fans shouting from outside. "Kai oppa!! Saranghae!!" they shouted, some fans are offering their own gifts for him, while he was about to pick the manager shouted "Jongin-ah! Please don't!" he shouted. Kai paused, *but they made effort to... bring some gifts* he thought. His manager protected him from some aggressive fans. They are actually pushing their way, he made way into the van.

"Oppa is so handsome today!!" a fan squealed. Kai remained silent inside the van, "You look scared Jongin, is there any problem?" his manager checked him. "The fans..." he simply answered, the manager brings out a laugh "You should get used to it Jongin, I know it's rude to ignore their gifts but it's for safety. You will get use to it" he replied and patted Kai's back.

They arrived on the photoshoot place, the makeup artist quickly approached Kai to wipe his sweat and start with the make-up. "Be sure to be ready after 5 minutes!" the director shouted to the staffs, while the makeup artist is applying the makeup to Kai, he remembered someone *I haven't text Soo Jung yet.. I'm so busy* he thought and get worried.

---

D.O was on the living room watching T.V, while scrolling he spotted that a music show is currently airing. Kai was next to perform which is just a recorded one. The TV's remote control fell from D.O's hands when he saw Kai started performing, his eyes widened and remembered Chanyeol's words "Kai will debut soon!" he chuckled abit and almost forgot that he is already famous. He admits that he is completely jealous of him, *What if our problem didn't get worse.. I wonder.. If I can be in a big stage too..* he thought as he watches Kai dancing and singing infront of his fans and the whole world.

D.O knows that Kai is currently one of the rising new artist nowadays, but he never talked to him anymore. He focused on what his parents wants, who knows if his parents where right. His mom seated right next to him with a tray of sandwiches "Watching your ex-bestfriend? He seemed to be successful" she asked and stared on TV. D.O looked at her with a gloomy mood. 

She stared back to his son, "What's with that look Kyungsoo? Are you regretting now?" she asked, D.O looked away "Umma.. I'm just wondering if I followed Jongin.. I wonder what I'am right now" he expressed his feelings, his mom hold his hand "Kyungsoo.. Your life is complete, you can sing freely if you want.. Your beautiful voice will not vanish, you don't know how hard is being a famous artist.. Look I care about you.." she explained.

*But umma.. My passion is to sing infront of people who admires me as a singer* he thought as he stared on his mom.

"I followed your will umma... Can you give me a chance?" he asked, his mom looked away "Just focus with your studies and we'll see.. Kyungsoo, why don't you enjoy life? Do you have friends at the university? Sometime, bring your girlfriend here at home and introduce her to me" she said. D.O widened his eyes *Friends?! Hell I only have my EXO buddies and girlfriend?! I never thinked of that* he scoffed on his mind.

He look once again on the TV screen, *I'm not yet late..* he thought.

---

You are sipping some hot coffee while writing your essay at home. "Umma! I need to finish this work and bring Eunri to school?" you asked, "Yes! I need to go at work now, please take care of Eunri arasso?" your mom said while putting her jacket. You nodded "Arasso umma! Run, you might get late!" you joked, your mom left. Your little sister is ready to leave for school, "Rian unnie! I might get late too.. Please be in a hurry" she said cutely. You smiled and ruffled her hair "Just wait for Rian unnie oh?" you asked and started writing.

After finishing, you walked with Eunri heading at her school. "Be a good girl at school" you said, Eunri nodded cutely "Arasso Rian-unnie!" she said. You smiled and left her at the classroom with the teacher.

You arrived on the university after 10 minutes. You spotted something interesting on the green board "Available JOBS for your course! Dial 1**-***-**" You simply looked at it *Oh? I should save the number* you quickly brought out your handphone to save it.

You decided to contact it later because you have class this time, you headed at your classroom. You wanted for the class to finish *I wonder if I can get a job?* you thought. Your mind is cycling there....

D.O thought that it's not yet the end of his dreams. *I can go to Seoul and audition..* he thought as he packs his things. He decided to give it a shot, and he wanted to meet his friends.. He closed his eyes *I hope I have the chance now* he thought and smiled. He approached to his mom, she is busy reading some food recipes, she saw him standing infront of her.

"What my Kyungsoo want?" she asked. She noticed the big backpack of D.O, she stopped reading "Kyungsoo.. What are you planning?!" she stutter, "Umma, please give me a chance.. Just to chase my dream, if I failed... I will stop.. I promise you that.." D.O said to her. His mom couldn't believe "Arasso..... But if you complain.. Please.. don't blame and find me" she said with anger.

D.O hugged his mom, "Thanks mom... I will audition at SM.. Wish me a luck" he said and smiled. He feels happy. D.O left, "Kyungsoo and his stupid dream" she hissed. She quickly called the butler, "Ahjussi, please ask for a bodyguard to stalk and follow Kyungsoo in Seoul.. I'm planning for something.." His mom said.

 

[a/n]: What is his mom planning?! Good or Bad? STAY TUNED! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !! It means alot to me :)