The Only Girl

My Enemy's Paparazzo

A formal applause comes from the audience who enjoyed the 10 songs from EXO. Although they are not complete, they manage to support with one another by showing each talents and skills. This is a night of discovery for you, discovering something interesting about your only friend in Dispatch; Kyungsoo. 

Your eyes are all set to him, you couldn't believe that Lizzy knows about them. Same as you, but aren't that familiar anymore. The boys bowed infront of the audience, you clap as well "They are so fantastic!! I wonder if it's really EXO though..." Lizzy was curious. You couldn't hold on and stood up after they left on the stage "D.O-sshi's name isn't his real name.." you said and tried to walk on the backstage.

Lizzy followed you, "Yah! Rian-ah!" she tried to get your attention. 

You spotted them leaving, D.O seemed to be in shock, his heart was beating fast as he saw you here unexpectedly. Same as you were, you tried to remember highschool days where they are your schoolmates. "Rian-ah!" Lizzy shouted but stopped because EXO was infront of you, the boys are clueless "Ri...Rian?" Baekhyun asked while you startled. D.O's eyes widened when Baekhyun called your name, something comes on his mind *Rian?*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTedBYhA0s (Lovely Day - Park Shin Hye ost)

Chanyeol patted D.O, "Rian... Kim Rian-sshi of junior before? And are you Lizzy?" Chanyeol asked, Lizzy nodded "Anyeong sunbaes, we didn't expect you to be here since it's Rian's first time visiting here.. She is shocked because she saw her friend" Lizzy explained. You blushed like the red tomatoes, "Friend?" Suho asked, D.O almost panicked by blinking his eyes fastly and looked away.

You look at D.O's direction while everyone followed where your eyes are located. Chanyeol the reaction king, laughed hard while clapping with his hands happily, Suho and Sehun was grinning too. D.O look at EXO who is being silly "Yah.. She is my co-worker in Dispatch" he answered. Chanyeol almost cling to D.O, "Really? Yah! Why you didn't tell this about you having a friend, we were really worried about you" Suho explained.

D.O seemed to be uneasy while his heart was beating same as his first time, "Kyungsoo-yah, isn't it Rian---" Luhan covered Chanyeol's mouth to stop talking further. "Kyungsoo-sshi?" you called his real name for the first time. You didn't know or notice his name from before, you always called him as D.O.

As EXO walked, they greeted you "It's nice to see our co-schoolmates from before.. Have a safe way at home" Suho bowed with respect, Lizzy and you bowed too. The boys are always staring at you because they know you as Kyungsoo's first beat. They waved, D.O approached you, they all watched "Um... Please say to Mr. Kang that I will stay at EXO's dorm for a while.. I can accompany you going at the dorm" he slightly said with a lower voice.

"I wonder what Kyungsoo is telling to Rian-sshi!" Chanyeol tried to joke him. You shrugged, "No! It's fine, go enjoy with your hyungs.. I will leave with Lizzy in a cab" you replied. D.O nodded. Baekhyun hitted D.O softly, "Why are you still metal-hearted for women?! You know I should teach you someday" he said.

EXO headed to their dorm, "Let's order chicken for our success!" Luhan called. D.O was still speechless, Chanyeol seated beside him "Yes Kyungsoo.. She is Kim Rian, your first crush or love in highschool days" he explained it to him.

"Why I didn't notice about it..." he said as he remembers flashbacks on highschool when D.O was secretly watching you helping your classmates, laughing, smiling everyday. "Fated. Rian-sshi can go at News Daily, but she stepped in Dispatch same as yours, Kyungsoo... You met her again" Suho said.

D.O felt bad for himself, forgetting someone who was secretly special to him...

"I totally forget about her.. Who was she?" Lay asked who is being a forgetful person. "Aish! I'll explain it to you later" Luhan replied. "Hyung, I just remember. You never approach her once before" Sehun blurted. That fact was true, D.O didn't try to approach you because he was embarrassed with no confidence before. "She was pretty popular on her highschool days.. Everyone respects and treats her as a friend. She wouldn't remember me either" D.O explained while imagining the past.

Flashbacks came in when D.O was on the canteen at school, he always watches you laugh with your friends happily. You still wanted some meat on the counter, as you carried it with soup you suddenly tripped by your shoelaces. D.O stood up quickly and helped you. He took a handkerchief and handed it to you, you looked up to him and smiled "Thank you...Kyungsoo-sunbae" you said and dusted off your school uniform.

Eversince, D.O was glad that you know his name although you never talk to him. He remembered those eyes that stared with bright to you now. She resembles you, which it's actually you.

After eating D.O headed on his own dorm to rest, he came late.

*After all what happened with my life, I feel sorry for someone who I kept in my heart before. I also forget about her eversince Jongin my old friend hated me and how my parents change me to another school and left her. Since, my parents brought me back to my hometown. All I cared was about my dreams to pursue, I almost erased Rian-sshi into my life. Not knowing, that the person who talks to me everyday.. was her.. No wonder I easily accepted her as my only friend.. The only girl who made my heart beat for the first time, a first love*

----

Last night was not a good sleep to you, you didn't know why something bothers you a lot last night. You can see D.O in your visions when you closed your eyes. You woke up and prepare to leave for Chuseok holiday! It's time for you to have a vacation at your own house with your mom and sister.

You brought a small luggage for neccesities. The dorms are empty for today, because everyone left for holiday, except for someone who is infront of your dorm. D.O's door is closed, meaning that there is someone inside, D.O opened the door and saw you.

It was awkward, he saw you with a luggage "Ummm... Goodmorning D.O-sshi" you greeted. He was awkwardly standing there "Are you leaving?" he asked, you nodded "Yeah, how about you?" you asked. "I have no where to go" he said reffering to his parents. His parents didn't invite nor call him for Chuseok Day.

You felt sorry for D.O, "How about your hometown? Your parents?" you asked, "They didn't call about it.." he replied. 

Suddenly an idea came inside you, "D.O-sshi! How about coming with me at home for Chuseok Day?!" you offered while smiling. You felt a little bit a creeper, but you can't let a friend be alone in this event.

D.O's eyes widened, "But.. That's for family gathering only" he said. "I don't care... Look how the dorms are empty now, it's only you who will be here!" you said and pushed him on the dorm "Pack your clothes, I'll wait for you" you said.

"We will have fun with my mom and sister!!" you shouted happily.

D.O smiled secretly *I wouldn't regret about her being my first love...* he thought while smiling.

 

[a/n]: Follow Rian and D.O's holiday together at the next chapter, so stay tuned :) Thanks for reading

Please

Subscribe!

Comment

&

Upvote as you wish :)