Flowers?

My Enemy's Paparazzo

He was still staring at you casually and he remained silent while reading your mind, he was sitting on a chair. You are nervous while staring at him quietly too. Kai is handsome, and you admit it secretly. You noticed his fair skin, what fans always talk about 'precious skin colour'. Kai stood up, you gulped and came back on your senses, "Are you melting already?" he asked, your eyes widened in horror "Boh?! Why should I?" you asked, Kai let out a little laugh. "What are you doing here?" you asked and destroy the silent atmosphere. *I came to visit the ruiner* he thought.

"Don't mention to that guy.. That I was here" Kai demanded, your mind had a brainstorm. "Do you mean D.O-sshi? Look, why are you so mad with him? Don't blame him about this, I did all of this" you said. Kai took a deep breath "That's a long story" he simply replied. Those words were same as D.O's answer before, it's fascinating how Kai opened up on a stranger like you.

"I didn't come here to agrue with you" he added. You are kind of shock with his words and actions, it's your right time to apologize properly to him. You slowly walked to him, "Umm.. Kai-sshi, I want to apologize" you started, he listens while staring at the beautiful city scenery outside the window. "I'm so sorry, do you know how long I took to public that article? I didn't want to, but I was hardly pressured with problems, so I have to do it" you explained. Kai tried to understand with his heart, but he can't... It was unfair for him, he thinks that you were the one who killed half of his dream.

His mood didn't seem to look good either, he was still trapped from the reporters and paparazzi around. "I know it takes a long time for you to forgive me.. But, remember.. I didn't mean it" you added. Kai turned to leave with no words, he just couldn't.

He passed on the main door passing the lobby. Kai puts his sungglasses and his hat for paparazzi not to recognize. You wanted to run and beg "Kai-sshi!!" you shouted, but he didn't stop to turn back to you. You failed to do it, you headed in your down while looking down.

*You are the reason why Krystal is angry with me right now* he thought.

*He wasn't that bad.. I understand why he is like that* you thought while folding the clothes, you closed the windows but then you heard a knock. You opened the door with no soul, "Rian-sshi.." he called your name, it was D.O with a lunch box. He came in, "I made some lunch box this morning, I thought that you were busy and didn't have time to cook, so here.." he said but noticed you being dead.

"What is it?" he asked, you looked up to him and smiled "Nothing, wow.. Thanks D.O-sshi" you tried to pretend that nothing happened and opened the lunch box "Woah.. Wait I made a dish too! Let's share" you brought the hot pot with soup in it.

"How was your day? D.O-sshi.." you asked while putting the soup into a small bowl for him. "My days are still the same, but I have to go out later for another job. Mr. Kang allowed me to have a day-off later" he said. You are actually curious about his other job, "Where are you going?" you asked, "Secret, it's embarrassing" he replied and sipped on the corn soup you made. You let out a sigh "Don't tell me you work illegally" you whispered and laughed, D.O was speechless "That's ridiculous" he answered, "I was kidding!" you replied back.

The reason why D.O does not spill out about his work, it's because he is shy. "But I hope I can know it soon" you smiled, D.O nodded and eat. *I'm embarrassed to show my talent to her.. I wonder why..* he thought and stare at you softly while you are busy eating.

---

After eating D.O went to his dorm and rest for awhile; when it was his time to leave, he dressed up and left the hotel apartment. He waited Chanyeol outside the jazz lounge, D.O saw a tall figure running with his guitar case and already figure out who is it "I'm sorry Kyungsoo for waiting! I had a job to do with the photos!" Chanyeol said while catching his breath, D.O blinked "Relax hyung, thank you for coming to help me" he replied and helped Chanyeol to carry his guitar.

They went inside the jazz lounge where D.O's job is singing during evening. "Are you ready to sing for the people?" the boss asked, D.O nodded "We prepared some songs" he said. They get up on the stage, D.O stood up infront of the microphone stand while Chanyeol seated in a tall chair with his guitar, Chanyeol played a melodic intro then D.O started. His voice is so calm with harmony.

"Told you why I choose this jazz lounge. I always come here to drink wine and hear wonderful songs from really good singers! They seemed to be professional" a rich ahjumma praised them to her friend. 

They sang 5 songs straight, and the audience clapped "Excellent job!" an audience shouted. D.O and Chanyeol bowed and went backstage "Thanks hyung for joining with me although you were tired" D.O said. Chanyeol hi-fied with him "That was nothing, I wanted to help my buddy" he replied.

"....Did Kai really punched you?" he asked out of sudden. D.O was fixing his guitar "Yeah, he did without a warning" he replied, "Do you know that we are so worried about you and Jongin? Why would he do that.." Chanyeol was dismayed and sad about what is happening to them. "Let it be hyung.. He did it, nothing will change anymore" D.O answered. Chanyeol patted his shoulder as a comfort "Please be patient with Kai, he is being really selfish nowadays, because of his private problems" he said.

"We are one right? Everything will be fixed right away" Chanyeol added. D.O nodded and keep the words 'We are One' with faith that they will be okay someday

---

Morning. You woke up early to cook breakfast because Lizzy will be visiting today, you are excited to see her once again so you have to pamper her with lots of food. Though it's still morning, you made loads of heavy breakfast only for her. You heard a knock from the door, you ensure that it's Lizzy already "Rian!!" Lizzy shouted from the corridor, "Lizzy!" you shouted and hugged her. "Woah, this hotel is incredible!" she said, "Come in" you release the hug and welcomed her warmly.

She look around "Woah, your room is jjang(best)!" she complimented, you let her sit and show the dishes "Woah, Rian it's still morning how we will eat all of these?" she asked, "We have to eat everything that it's on the table" you can't stop grinning. Lizzy was ready to eat, "Sooo delicious!" she tasted. 

"You have to eat, you look alot skinnier than before" you worriedly said, Lizzy pouted "But Rian, I'm a dancer.. It's natural to lose weight, I dance everyday" she explained. You laughed with her funny jokes, and had a great conversation with your bestfriend; one of the best mornings. "And she fell infront of me, how pity is that?" she was telling a story.

You laugh your lungs out, "Hmmm, how is your career as a back-up dancer?" you asked. "Omg! It's one of the best things in life! I had to meet some artists!!" she totally spazzed and wake up your morning beautifully.

You heard a knock from the door, you just stared at it "Why don't you open it?" Lizzy said, "Excuse me" you smiled at her and went at the door. You opened it and it was a stranger holding bouquet of roses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopqOa8KRWY (Shiny Love - Love Rain inst. ost)

"Are you Kim Rian?" the delivery guy asked. You stopped *What in the world is happening?* you thought and nodded at the guy. "Here is a bouquet of flowers, please sign this" he said. You are hesitant to accept it "Excuse me, may I know from who is it?" you asked. "I'm sorry, it's private" the delivery guy answered. You nodded "Tha-nk yo-u" you replied and bowed.

You turned back to Lizzy, "Wow, roses.. How romantic, who gave it?" Lizzy asked. You come back in your senses, "I- I don't know..." you answered. "Are you hiding secret from me now?" she pouted. You saw a piece of paper into the bouquet "Let me see.." you said and unfolded.

'Sorry not sorry too... Kim Rian-sshi' 

You read the message and stared blankly. *Kai-sshi.....* you thought as you couldn't believe.

 

[a/n]: :O stay tuned for the next chapter!! Thanks for reading :* pleasee subscribe, comment and upvote!!

[p.s: Thank you 70 subscribers :*]