You Saved Me

My Enemy's Paparazzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOCpTHgNa3I (Lucky - EXO-K) a/n: loving this new song of exo!

You noticed him lying to Mr. Kang, "You can rest for a while and on the midnight we have to prepare the articles, arasso?" Mr. Kang asked. The two of you nodded and left the office, you stopped walking and turned back to D.O "Why did you lie to Mr. Kang? You can just say that you were the one who took photo of Kai laying on the stage" you explained while looking down on the floor.

D.O smirked and continued walking "Don't leave me!" you tip toed near him, "Just answer me" you said softly. "Do you want them to minus your salary for today? If you didn't have that picture, you will lose your salary for this day" he explained. 

You looked at him *He saved me..* you thought. He looked at you too, his eyes were gently staring at you "Thank you so much" you said loudly. "If I could just hug you, I already did it!!" you shouted while being excited. D.O was speechless *H-Hug?!* he thought. "Nah, but I won't do it.. You might kill me afterwards" you grinned. *Really weird* he crazily thought, "Since we have breaktime! I'm gonna treat something delicious food!" you said and pulled his hand.

But you noticed that your hand is linked to him, you suddenly release it awkwardly. "Umm.. Let's just walk.. and not run" you said. You wanted to laugh at the situation but you kept it inside, "Where are we going? Are you not yet tired?" he asked. 

"It suddenly vanished because of you" you answered.

"I needed some money to help my mom pay our bills at home, and you saved me" you explained. D.O wanted to smile but he just walked "Don't be sad, you are already saved" he tried to comfort you but he was not really good. You smiled and followed him "Let's go to a food court tent and drink some soju?" you asked. D.O looked at you furiously "We have work with the articles at the midnight and you are drinking?" he asked. You giggled "I was kidding! And I'm not into drinking" you said.

You spotted the place where you wanted to eat. "Here! Let's eat lots of food!" you said and run going there. D.O watched you running *Is she running for food?* he thought and kind of smiled. He find a seat, "D.O-sshi, what do you want for dinner? Galbi or Bulgogi?" you asked happily.

"Anything you want" he said straightly, you frowned "But I'm treating you some food, you must choose" you offered.

"Anything, I have no problem with it" he replied. "Arasso... Two servings of bulgogi, rice and some kimchi please!" you said to the waiter-ahjumma. "Do you know that this place is makes really good food? I always go here to eat after job" you explained. After minutes, the food was served by the ahjumma but you helped her to carry the tray. "Thank you ahjumma" you smiled and bowed.

You seated "D.O-sshi start eating, we didn't eat yet since morning" you handled it with care while giving some soup on his bowl. 

You noticed him being silent, you put down the empty bowl to your side "Are...Are you still sad?" you asked sincerely. He looked up "I hope it does not mind you.. I'm not good in socializing" he said. You suddenly smiled "So, we are completely different.. I have kinds of friends like you, but they changed because I helped them in a good way, you don't have to be uncomfortable with me" you explained and grinned.

*How can she be bright and get along with someone stranger like me* he thought and grab the chopsticks and started eating. You are cheerful the whole time and after eating "Woah I'm so full, the food we ate is incredible!" you said happily. D.O stood up "Excuse me" he said and headed at the ahjumma, *Is he asking for table napkin?* you tried to guess.

"Keep the change ahjumma" D.O said and approached to you "Let's walk for a while" he said. "B-But I haven't pay ahjumma yet" you said and pointed at the counter, he grabbed you hand and pulled you softly "Yah! D.O-sshi" you called.

"I already payed it" he answered. You stopped, "But I should-" you said but it was cutted off by him "I want some ice cream" he said and didn't release you. "It's cold, it's not time for ice cream" you explained. D.O thinks that ice cream can cheer him up, he is thinking of his dream, specially his parents *I left them* he thought. Plus, you are with him to cheer up the atmosphere. He quickly bought two cones with ice cream "D.O-sshi, you didn't have to" you said as he give the ice cream.

He started eating it while staring the black sky with stars. You find him mysterious *I wonder what you feel* you thought and eat the ice cream. *Why I'm a failure?* D.O asked on his mind.

"Let's walk going at the hotel because Mr. Kang might find us" you said. D.O agreed and walked with his ice cream, after some minutes of walking Mr. Kang was on the lobby was his coffee "Oh, where have you been. Rian-sshi and D.O-sshi? On a date?" Mr. Kang asked sheepishly.

You looked on your ice cream and slightly hide it "We just had our dinner Mr. Kang" you defended but blushed like tomatoes. D.O looked at you "We have to start do that articles with our co-group right?" he asked to cover the awkward atmosphere. You nodded "I-I'll call the other members. D.O-sshi proceed at the office" you said.

---

The manager went inside Kai's room at the hospital, he spotted Krystal sleeping near Kai's bed "Krystal-sshi..Krystal-sshi" he tried to wake her up. She woke up "You can rest, paparazzi are outside so it may be dangerous to you. You shouldn't be here" the manager said.

"I'm gonna wait until Kai opened his eyes, I don't care" she replied and looked at Kai. "But you might get caught Soo Jung!" the manager said. Suddenly, Kai's eyes opened slowly Krystal approached him "Oppa, it's me Soo Jung.. I'm here" she said.

Kai let out a smile "Soo Jung-ah.." he called her name. The manager hissed "Please, if you want to be lovey-dovey together, not now.." he almost scolded. Kai looked at his manager "Please give me a chance to her, I missed her" he said. Krystal hugged him, "Are you feeling better now?" she asked, Kai nodded "Because, you are here" he said. Krystal's phone ringed and it was Luna "Soo Jung-ah, our manager is here.. Where are you? You might be in trouble!" Luna said while talking with her on the bathroom.

"Arasso I'm going..." Krystal said worriedly, "I'm sorry oppa but I have to leave, our manager is finding for me" she said. Kai nodded "Hyung, can you please let Krystal pass in a peaceful way with no paparazzi?" Kai demanded on his manager "Arasso, for you sake" the manager said.

Krystal was worried about it.....

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :( I feel that I have to stop this? Or not?

PLEASE HELP ME UPVOTE THIS PLEASE :)