Confused

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Thank you for coming Rian-ah." Kai said while you were still on his arms. You slightly pushed him away, you glared at him innocently. "What was that for?" you asked, Kai couldn't answer. His hug was released by you "I really have to leave" you said and left. Kai seated down while being alone, he took a glimpse at the window where he saw you walking, it was not only you but the personal paparazzo who snapped photos of you and Kai.

He decided to leave, and took his jacket from the chair. The paparazzo was waiting for Kai to appear, as Kai went out from the second-floor restaurant, the paparazzo blocked him "I did a great job" he said. Kai couldn't stare at him "Let's go farther where there is no people around" Kai whispered.

They went to a dark place for them to talk freely, "It's an honor to work on your side, idol star... Kai" the paparazzo said. "Where agency do you work at?" Kai asked, the paparazzo answered "I'm from Newsen and yes I know the lady, she works at Dispatch. I know her because there are just few girl paparazzi and I can see her during events. She is brave enough to choose this work". the paparazzo explained.

Kai is feeling uncomfortable with his plan, "May I see the photos?" Kai asked, the paparazzo his camera and showed some photos of you and Kai seemingly to have a date together, the hugging part was also captured. "From the moment you picked her up until she left from the restaurant, I captured everything as what you requested" the paparazzo informed.

Kai was busy looking at the photos, "Excuse me, why do you want this to be published? I'm pretty sure that your career will sink down after this" the paparazzo asked, Kai looked up to him "I have no choice already" he confusely answered. 

"You are lucky because everyone admires you, you're a famous idol these days" the paparazzo insisted. Kai simply patted his shoulder "I'm expecting this on news arasso?" he asked, the paparazzo was so confused with his decision "Yeah...". Kai thanked him and left.

While he was walking on the streets, some fangirls noticed him "Omg! It's Kai!!" "Waaahh!!! He looks so handsome!" "What is he doing alone?". He is almost flocked with girls around him "Can we get your autograph?" they asked him. Kai stopped from walking and stared at them, they captured photos of him by their own phones "Wah, Kai-oppa looks so awesome".

Kai continued walking while fans are following him until the dorm. The manager went out when he heard loud noises from fans "Yah! Jongin!" the manager rescued him from the fans, they went inside. "Are you crazy? Why you didn't call me to pick you up?" the manager asked. Kai was peacefully silent, "Aish, look at the naver search.. It's all about you" the manager showed his phone. "Kai walking casually on streets.. Woah these fans are like ninjas" he added.

Kai removed his jacket, "Have a rest and starting later midnight, you will have fully package schedule and practices" the manager said.

Kai seemed not to be on his senses, his mind was haunting in different place. "Yah, Jongin are you okay? Did some fans cause you a trauma?" the manager asked. He came back on his senses "No. They didn't" he answered, the manager is suspicious about Kai. After hours passed of Kai resting, it's time for him to practice at the SM building for their concert. Some artist were there busy preparing for their performances, Kai was included at the dance battle together with SM's senior artists.

He saw Krystal and smiled at her, Krystal weakly smiled back at him. She approached him and whispered "Let's talk later" without anyone noticing. "Kai-sshi? Come here and let's practice" Yunho said, Kai grinned and approached his sunbae. "Let's start!" Kai shouted while the seniors patted him "Good job, kid!" Eunhyuk said and proceed to the practice.

After a long midnight hours, the sun rises as they finished with their own songs, dances. "So exhausting!" Krystal sighed as she fell on the ground. Amber was stretching her body "I know, right now I wanna sleep" she answered. Krystal noticed Kai walking through the practice room, she run to him "Are you alright? Did you eat anything?" she asked.

Kai smiled, "Yes, how about you?" he asked, Krystal glanced down "You don't have to ask about me.. I'm alright. I wanna know about you, why are you still meeting Rian?" she asked, Kai was dumbfounded as he didn't expect her question is about you. "How, How did you know?" he asked, Krystal frowned "I already know that you are still have a date with her" she said, "Soo Jung, it's not a date.." Kai answered.

Krystal rolled her eyes in disbelief, "Come on Jongin! You never talk to girls except me, you really confuse me right now. It's not the Jongin I use to know!" Krystal scolded him, he felt guilty but he thought that she would understand it.

"I just did it for revenge, but it's still you Soo Jung" Kai said and left her.

She touch her temples *Revenge? On what?!* she threw tantrums until the end of the day. 

---

Kai casually walk into the streets and as expected the fans continued following him as he went through EXO's dorm. "Yah why are people so noisy today?" Lay asked, Suho went out to check who might it be "Jongin, it's your fans! How did they get here in our neighborhood?" he panickly asked. Kai answered, "I don't go out in disguise anymore, I'm sick of it". Suho glanced at him "Hmm.. You should be careful". "How is your practice last night?" Baekhyun seated beside Kai "Well done and I'm exhausted" he answered.

"Look at your eyebags, it's two times than mine" Tao said, Baekhyun laughed "I saw at the SM since I'm a trainee!! But you are filled with bodyguards so I let it pass" he informed. "Are you in SM? Woah, let's meet one day!" Kai offered.

Baekhyun nodded, "Sure! I also talked with Soo Jung, saying that you are being weird nowadays" he added. Suho turned back. "By means of weird, what are you doing.. Jongin?" Chanyeol came with his soda pop. Kai looked at them, "I guess Soo Jung heard that I'm still going out with Rian" Kai answered.

They widened their eyes "Rian?! Are you two couples already?!" Chen asked, Kai shrugged "She is a good friend" he replied. Suho was in dept thinking about the situation, "But isn't it Rian was the one who stalked you? You hated her right?" he asked. Kai looked down, "Yeah hyung is right.. Rian stalked and captured photos of you and Krystal! And she spreaded online, which it's her job" Chanyeol added.

"Past is past guys..." Kai finally answered.

"You are not that kind of person, Jongin...You can never forget the past" Chanyeol insisted. "Kayii- Kayii!" Some fans are shouting which it can be heard on their dorm. "Yahh! Don't tell me your fans knows this place!!!" Luhan panicked. Kai nodded "I guess they will be curious on this place". "Aish! Jongin!" Xiumin hitted him playfully. 

"I hope you are not playing with Rian.." Chanyeol changed the topic, Kai looked at him. Everyone stopped "When did you go out with her?" he asked, "Yesterday? She is interested to meet Kyungsoo with you guys" Kai explained. "Why are showing this to Soo Jung?" Chanyeol asked. Kai was speechless, "Don't make a wrong move Jongin, she is a lady.. And that lady is your friend's important person" Chanyeol said.

Kai looked away, "Arasso..." he stood up, "Thanks guys for the food you served" he added, "And your fans, please clean them up from this neighborhood or else the landlord might kill us!" Suho jokingly said. Kai nodded "Goodbye and goodluck to your concert!" Chanyeol hugged him, "I make amazing articles about you!" he added.

While he was on his way on SM, his mind was wandering far from his own body. He admitted to himself that you are a good person, and felt guilty. *I'm sure the photos are on his laptop already* he thought. At the moment that the photos were captured, Kai felt uneasy and guilty *What if Kyungsoo saw it?* he crazily thought. It will affect your lifestyle.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgxfh3HXpvc (The Fire of Love - City Hunter ost inst.)play~

It was not definitely a pleasant morning for everyone...

"We really have to talk with the idol-star, Kai!!" "You have to confirm these pictures and we need Kai!" "Who is the girl with him? A new one?" "Please talk Kai!". The reporters shove the way where Kai is proceeding, the manager pushes the reporters and hundreds of fans away from Kai's way. Kai was on his sunglasses looking down, he can the hardship of his manager, "Please stay away from his way!!" he kept on shouting, the bodyguards pushes some reporters away.

"Kai-oppa!! Who is that girl?!" some fans shouted, "You are dissapointing oppa!!" they shouted, Kai couldn't bare his senses, he wishes that he was invicible. "Stay away!!" the manager keep on shouting, "We need your response Kai-sshi" the reporter said.

Chanyeol was on the spot too, "Jongin-ah.. Stay strong.." he whispered to Kai, he noticed Chanyeol's voice as a bodyguard pushed him away. "Chanyeol-ah!" Kai shouted, the manager pulled Kai to the white van. Everyone surrounded their while van, fans...and reporters.

"We have a great news..." Mr. Kang said, "What is it?" you asked, "We assigned another paparazzi to go and do their job. So you can rest for a while" Mr. Kang said while typing. You looked around "Everyone seemed to be really in a hurry, is something happening?" you asked.

"Yes, let me show you" Mr. Kang opened the projector and saw the news. "Kai spotted to be dating another Girl!" 

Your eyes widened as your heartbeat went in rapid speed, you couldn't believe it... You saw the photos of you and Kai hugging, eating, laughing. "My God....." you mouthed as you stare on the photos, you were out of your mind.

 

[a/n]: worst.

Stay tuned for the next chapter coming on Monday or Thursday! <3 Please subscribe, comment and UPVOTE please :) Love you all~~