Meet Again

My Enemy's Paparazzo

*Rian..?* D.O was clueless while thinking. You collect the folders with you and left the place, *I need to buy a memory card for my camera* you thought.

Since it was your free time, you decided to go at the mall with Lizzy. "Girl I'm just so excited to see you" Lizzy said from the phone, "Ofcourse! And I will treat you some food, I got an A+ with my snapping photo skills" you joked. Lizzy laughed, "Chukaeh! Arasso, I will dress up to meet you" she said. You also dressed up, it's been a while since you had your free time. 

You wear a pink and white dress and took your bag, *I have to call my mom and Eunri too* you thought and smiled. While on your way out, your mom answered her phone "Oh, Rian! How are you?" she asked quickly. You brightened you heard her voice, "Umma.. I miss you.. I'm alright here, Umma! I'm having my salary next week!" you informed. Your mom smiled, "Waste it.. You don't have to worry about us" she said. "Aish.. Umma, I'm doing this for ourselves.. I have to see Eunri, please visit me here sometime" you insisted. "She misses you already, we will try our best with Eunri. We have to see where you are living! I Should bring some homemade Kimchi for you" she offered, you chuckled "Why not umma, I miss your homemade dishes" you sighed.

After that call, you seated at the bus station waiting for Lizzy. The Mall is just minutes away from the hotel, Lizzy tapped you hard "Rian-ah!!" she shouted making the strangers look at her, you stood up "Lizzy-yah!" you shouted and hugged her. "You look so blooming nowadays, I'm jealous" you complimented, "The manager said to eat well and we have to" Lizzy scoffed.

You walked with her at the mall, there are lots of people "I'm so glad you found your passion" Lizzy said, you looked at her "Being a paparazzo is not a safe job you know" you replied. Lizzy was so excited to see you, "I've met Yunho oppa at the SM Building! He is really handsome in person, but I didn't talk with him.. It's so embarrassing" she said, "How is being a backup-dancer?" you curiously asked.

"Yesterday, I had to be a backup dancer to CL! The woman who sings 'The Baddest Female', do you know her?" she asked. You shrugged and didn't know what she was talking about "You should know those! It will help you at your work" she offered, "Arasso, I will search at naver.. Let me treat you some hamburgers" you said and pulled her softly. "Woah I missed Hamburgers!" she said.

After minutes, the food was served. You ate with Lizzy while chattering, it's one of the best feelings: she is your bestfriend.

"Yah, can you come with me at the electronic shop? I wanna buy a memory card" you asked, Lizzy quickly nodded "Let's also go in some shops".

--

"Yobosaeyo?" D.O answered Suho's call. "Yah, Jongin is having a fanmeet at the mall. It's just minutes to your hotel right?" Suho asked. D.O was clueless "What's my business on him?" he asked, Suho wanted to know how famous Kai is, he is busy with his works so he couldn't come "A favor? Go check him secretly, I heard in some news that Jongin is acting rude, but no evidences" Suho said, he is just worried about his friend.

"Should I really go there?" D.O asked, "For EXO's sake? I wanna know so I can talk with him personally." Suho explained, "Arasso.. And I have to buy something in a shop" he replied, "Thanks Kyungsoo, I know your still care about Jongin" Suho said, D.O shrugged "I'm doing this for my Suho-hyung, not related to him" he couldn't forget Kai's harsh words to him.

Since, it's his free time too. He decided to follow Suho's favor instead, and secretly.. He wanted to see Kai's life being an artist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFU7AcTwKZk (Lovely Day - Park Shin Hye) 

"Ahhhh I'm so full!" Lizzy said and touch her tummy, "I heard that you're in a diet" you joked. "I know, I shouldn't eat alot but I'm craving for heavy calories" Lizzy replied and laughed. You decided to stand up and walked around the mall with Lizzy. "Lizzy! Let's go here, I need to buy a good memory card" you said, Lizzy followed you "You should get a 32gb!".

You went inside, you checked some phones but you headed at the memory card shelf.

D.O went inside the shop too, "May I know where is the direction of" he asked on the staff, the staff helped him while he followed his direction "Thanks" he replied. While on his way, he heard some girls giggle and talking. He picked up a memory card *2gb? I need more" he thought.

You noticed someone beside you, when you looked up: it's the guy who is your neighbor. You gasped, D.O heard it and looked at you. "What are you doing here?!" the two of you were in sync while asking, Lizzy blinked in confuse. You looked away, *Is he actually following me?* you worriedly thought. D.O fakely coughed "I came for the memory card" he said awkwardly, you scratched your head "Same, I needed one" you replied.

Lizzy slightly pulled you, "Do you know him?" she whispered, you slightly nodded "Not that? But he is my neighbor.. Actually, his a paparazzo like me" you replied.

D.O stared at you secretly *She looks like cute when being in shock* he thought and wanted to laugh, he took the memory card he needed and left without a 'goodbye'. You snorted, "He is a mean guy, he is not that friendly. I heard from other paparazzi that he is a singer or whatsoever." you explained to Lizzy, "He looks handsome! You're so lucky being is neighbor, I bet your stalking him" she said, "Definitely no!" you insisted.

"But he is kind of familiar to me.. Do you know his name?" she asked, "No.. But his screen name is D.O?" you are not so sure, "I just don't know.. It's like I met him before" Lizzy said.

D.O left the shop and find where Kai is *Suho hyung said that he will be at the footlocker shop* D.O thought and proceed. He spotted lots of fans outside the shop, he knew that Kai will be there. He went inside and saw him signing with his autograph. Fans kept on screaming loud while Kai greeted them warmly *There is nothing wrong with Kai's personality.. By now.* he thought. He looked at the fans wanting to shake hands with him, his song is playing. *He has gone so far...* he thought.

"Oh, look at the fans, I wonder who artist is there" Lizzy pointed. You bring out your camera "I want to try my job, let me try here" you said to Lizzy and brought out your paparazo ID. "I'll stay outside, I'm feeling lazy to squish in there" Lizzy said.

You went inside the shop, you took photos of fans *Who is the artist?* you thought and kind of push some fans to be infront. You kneeled to see the person.

You stopped, it's a guy "Kai!! Kai!! Kai!!" you heard fans shouting. You are starstrucked by him *He looks... really good looking* you thought and didn't blink...

 

[a/n]: The two of you watching Kai without knowing! keke~ stay tuned! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUSBCRIBE! :) No one is commenting :(

PLEASE UPVOTE TOO :)