Getting To Know

My Enemy's Paparazzo

You blinked, *I'm actually... gonna stalk that person?* you thought. D.O stared at you with a suprise, "If she does not want? I can take her place" D.O offered, he thinks that you are uncomfortable with the offer. You quickly looked up to face him, "It's fine, I can handle every missions you want. Team leader" you answered, leaving D.O speechless. Mr. Kang, the team leader smiled and closed the folders infront of him "Then, I case is already set. And D.O-sshi, you don't have to worry about her" the team leader looked at you.

"Me? Worrying about?" D.O asked. "Psshh" you silently mouthed, Mr. Kang patted his shoulder "But, you seemed to" he answered and left the office. It's only you and D.O left, there is an awkward atmosphere happening the two of you but there no reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3N56MmR_Q (Goodbye Summer - f(x) ft. D.O)

"Why you offered to get some news about that artist?" you asked reffering to Kai. D.O looked away, "It's... It's because you seemed to not like it" he replied. You chuckled, "I don't need to be picky, so.. I have to search more about that guy" you said. "His stage name is Kai" D.O tried to help. You just forget his name, but his face is still familar with you.

You stood up "I have to search now" you reminded and walk near the door. D.O stopped you with his hand on your shoulder, you suddenly frozed from your place. "Let's.. Go together" he said, you turned back to him "B-boh?" you asked.

D.O was embarrassed and looked away, "Oh yeah.. You are my neighbor.." you said. He remembered Suho's words: Make some friends here. He seemed to be cold with no friends as you noticed, you walked together near the lobby. Some paparazzi girls are squealing because of him, he seemed to not be interested "I think some paparazzi wants to be friends with you" you slightly said in a low voice. D.O simply ignored *Aish, is he deaf or really arrogant?* you thought.

As there is no people at the hotel's corridor, "Stalk and find more hidden news about Kai, arasso?" he asked with no alert. You blinked cluelessly "Yeah!" you answered while grinning. *Why does she have to be happy all the time?* he thought and slightly cringe from your personality.

"I'm Rian" you introduce yourself to him.

He suddenly turned back to you, he heard your name. Rian - something familiar comes on his mind but he can't figure it out. "Just... Call me D.O" he answered and took your hand for handshake, you can't look away from him and you are actually really nervous. 

He wanted to go inside his room, "I'm glad you introduce yourself, we are friends now right?" you asked making D.O stop from opening the door, he simply didn't answer and proceed inside. You grinned "Hey! I take that as yes!" you shouted from outside. *I just wanted to be friends with him* you thought and went inside your apartment too.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for some paparazzi because there will be a awarding event once again. You decided to sleep early to have energy for tomorrow.

After hours passed you woke up and dressed up, you have to meet your group and leave the place. "So, now we have to find a good place for the photos and don't forget to keep your eyes opened, we have to find some news" Mr. Kang explained, you nodded and walked through the van. D.O was there but silently went inside the van, it's awkward for you to greet him. You seemed to be invisible to his eyes, *Why is he arrogant.. I can't understand his personality* you sheepishly thought.

You arrived in minutes, you quickly brought your DLSR camera and started finding a good place to picture. Luckily, the atmosphere of the paparazzi are calm and silent. They waited for some artist to come out, Mr. Kang patted your back "Goodluck Rian, and you will meet your victim" he said, you are clueless "Who?" you asked, he laughed "Kai, so be alert.. Get some nice shots, it will be posted at the newspaper" he said. You are kind of nervous and give thumbs up to him.

Suddenly, the red carpet event started. You positioned to take some shots, Kai appeared alone walking through the red carpet. D.O froze and saw him, he wanted to cover his face to not see him, he suddenly lose his motivation to work now. Kai was smiling on the paparazzi, you quickly took some shots *Here you go, Kai-sshi. You have nice shots from me* you thought while clicking the camera.

D.O didn't dare to take some photos of him. After when Kai left the stage D.O started capturing other celebrities, you called Mr. Kang "After Lee Seunggi-sshi we are done?" you asked, he replied saying; that you will have a breaktime for a while and go inside the press-conference. You smiled and continue working.

D.O rested on a bench after the work, he bought a soda pop and seated alone. You walked out at the paparazzi to have a break too but then you spotted him at the bench sitting peacefully. You waved "D.O-sshi!" you shouted. D.O's eyes widened when you called his name, you run with your camera and seated beside him. He was kind of fascinated.

"I took some good photos of Kai, do you have some?" you asked while scanning your camera. "No" he simply replied. You looked at him, "You seemed to be pissed-off as always" you blurted. D.O almost choke and looked at you *How could she even say that comfortably?* he thought. You slightly grin to him "I'm sorry, I'm actually really weird" you shyly said.

"I don't think you can get along with me" D.O said. You slightly laugh "No, you can.. I don't have problems with someone who is grumpy, I can make them smile" you explained. D.O noticed how cheeful and bright is your personality, it seemed to be weird but he thinks that he might be comfortable with you. "What are you staring at?" you asked.

"You're weird" he said and stood up. You slightly smiled "Yah! Wait for me" you shouted.

 

[a/n]: thanks for reading! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :* more exciting chapters soon!