Actually

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"What in the world is that?" Krystal asked infront of you. 

You faced her while just staring on her eyes, "It's nice to meet you, Rian-sshi" she said as she dusted off her scarf. You politely bowed "Is there any reason why you wanna meet me?" you asked. She smiled "Don't you remember Kim Jongin before when he was in highschool? I'm always with him during his breaktime because I don't attend same school as his.. I used to escape my own class for him" Krystal said as her smile grows.

You continued listening, "And I know you, Kim Rian.. You are popular in a good way before" she added. Flashbacks came when Kai used to eat with a girl at the school canteen before "Look at Jongin-sshi~ He is dating someone from the other campus, how I wish she will be a good girlfriend to him"  Lizzy said as she watches Kai, you smiled "I bet she will be, see how his so called 'fans-students' cry on the corner" you chuckled. You blinked and think that was Krystal "Oh, I see.." you replied to Krystal.

"It's a small world after all.. May I know if you are still meeting him?" Krystal asked, you shrugged "Don't you worry, Krystal-sshi.. I stopped for your sake but believe me, Jongin needed someone because no one believe him including you" you explained.

Krystal widened her eyes, "Jongin didn't deny your relationship in public, It's SM's statement.. Not his.." you informed. Krystal clearly remembered when Lee Soo Man said that she and Kai are only close friends which is a false statement. "I was totally hurt when Soo Man-sshi stated that, I thought Kai demanded to say those" she said. You approached her "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, hope it's clear with you. And one thing, Kai and I are not dating" you explained.

"I hope so." she blurted with sarcasm. You didn't like her tone of words, "I'm just worried about him because he is friends with someone who shouldn't be. You are a paparazzo, and celebrities thought someone like you as pests in their careers" Krystal said with a fierce look.

Those words hurted you like she thinks that paparazzi are small compared to them. "Yes, we may be pests to all of you. But it's a part of our job, it may be silly but you have to accept the fact. We are also humans, we can be friends with anybody same goes as for you" you answered "I have works to do, I'm sorry" you bowed and turned back. Krystal frowned because of your response "We don't have to debate here, but stop clinging around Jongin. Not because I'm selfish, but because for his safety" Krystal added.

You stopped and get her main point, "You can trust me" you replied. D.O appeared at the place "What's going on here?" he asked and saw Krystal. "Soo Jung" he called her name, "Kyungsoo-oppa, this is not your business" she answered. You stayed in your place, "Are you fighting?" he asked. You didn't answer him, you walked to D.O "Let's go, we have lots of works to do" you said to him with no mood at all.

D.O grabbed your wrist giving a sign for you to stay, "Soo Jung, Rian is not meeting up with Jongin anymore. You have to stop bothering her" D.O said as he tighten his grip to your wrist. Krystal knows D.O eversince, "I'm just warning her Kyungsoo.. Arasso, I will believe in you.." she replied.

"I hope this is the last time that you will show up in this place, it's pretty dangerous for you" he said. Krystal nodded, "I have... To leave" she said and run away.

D.O check you "Are you okay?" he asked. You simply nodded "I hope she didn't mention about us being paparazzi, she is being insensitive with her words" you said. D.O patted you "Let's go in, I'll make you green tea to relax" he said. 

---

After a day. Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun visited D.O to his dorm, "We heard the news from Luhan-hyung, what you will do?" Chanyeol asked. D.O's mom cut-off his bank account with no warning "I can lend you some money if you need to pay for something" Suho offered. D.O thank them for their sympathy "I think I have to visit my parents at the hometown. They are making ways for me to give up" he said.

"Goodluck.. And if you need help you can call us anytime" Baekhyun said.

"I can say to Mr. Kang to give my salary in cash and not at the bank.. I also have part-time at the lounge right? I can survive" he said.

After they went out and stayed at the lobby, some paparazzi are squealing and spazzing at some EXO members "If they just debut as an actor, I will watch that guy forever~" a paparazzo said. Some EXO members spotted you walking at the lobby "Rian-sshi! Anyeong~" Chanyeol warmly greeted you. "You seemed to be pretty busy" Baekhyun said.

You smiled "Actually I'm really busy" you replied. "Although you look tired, you still beautiful and bright" Suho complimented. D.O narrowed his eyes to him "What? It's true" Suho replied to D.O, "Umm.. Rian-sshi, this is from Kai, he said to bring it to you" Chanyeol said and gave a small gift box to you.

You are kind of suprised "For what?" you asked, "It's a gift for you, that's what he said" Chanyeol said. D.O rolled his eyes and feels annoyed. You quickly returned it to Chanyeol, "I cannot accept this" you replied. *I cannot accept anything from Jongin-sshi* you thought.

D.O approached you "Yes, that's right.. Rian shouldn't accept gifts from him because Krystal is being suspicious with her. Please don't tolerate Kai's doings" D.O said.

Chanyeol returned it to his pocket, "Arasso... Soo Jung might be suspicious because Kai is being friends with a lady... He never be friends with any girls, just like you" Chanyeol said to D.O. The boys agreed, D.O's cheeks started to burn, *Really?* you thought as look at D.O.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiIXwXFpGg8 (Memories of the Day - flower boy next door ost)

D.O didn't hesitate to put his arms to your shoulders in a friendly way "Yes, Rian is my first girl friend" he said. The boys grinned "Friend that it's a girl? Or your girlfriend?" Baekhyun joked. Your eyes widened, "Aish, you are all silly hyungs!" D.O said and stare at you *I hope you will be mine* he thought. You softly look at him "Yes! We are bestfriends!!" you said and put your arms to your shoulders and grin, he finds it beautiful..

---

"Are you planning to see Kai in the future?" D.O asked, it was evening already. D.O stayed at your dorm to help you cook for Mr. Kang as he requested. "Yes.." you answered. D.O studied your face "Hmm, are you forced to say it?" he asked. You bitterly smiled "No!" you answered.

"Did Kai likes you as a friend.. only?" D.O was curious. Flashbacks came to you when Kai confessed to you, but you weren't sure it it's actually valid.

"Ummm...." your mind was blank. D.O waited for the answer.

"Actually..." you tried to fix your words, "Actually what?" he asked.

"Actually, Kai confessed already but..." you said as there is a feeling that you weren't sure about it. D.O stopped flipping the egg at the pan. "Boh?!" he asked, he thinks... That it was too late

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!!! Welcome new subscribers~~ I hope all of you are enjoy, stay tuned for more chapters by subscribing, commenting and upvoting~~ keke thanks~~ :*