Being a Paparazzo

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Yah Kyungsoo!" Suho's eyes widened when D.O said he was interested. He stood up and approached them, "Your mom wouldn't like that" Suho said, Chanyeol looked down. D.O thinked of it "But.. I need to work too, I'm growing older.. I should depend on myself and help my parents" he explained.

Apparently his mom called him, he went out to talk privately. "My son.. How was the audition?" she asked as if she does not know. D.O paused and breathe deeply "Umma.. I was not accepted" he answered, *I know that Kyungsoo.. Now come back here* his mom thought. "Umma.. I decided to... stay here and finish my studies, I'm also planning to work" D.O said. It was an unpleasant news to her mom, "Kyungsoo-yah, what are planning again? You already failed at your dreams!" she said.

"Umma.. I can do this.. I will help you" he said. His mom threw some tantrums "I don't need your help Kyungsoo! Our family is capable of everything, why do you have to suffer?!" she begged while asking. "Umma, I love you.. But, I don't wanna be in your heavy shipping business, it's not what I like" he said. His mom touch her temple "Never ask us for help Kyungsoo, you dissapoint us.. Do whatever in your life, I will set you free!" she said.

D.O didn't want their work, it's so hectic, problematic. As he grow up, he barely see and keep in touch with his parents because of their work. He didn't want to live like that.

He came inside the dorm, "Umma is dissapointed" D.O said. "Who would not? They trusted you to be a part of the business" Luhan patted his back. Chanyeol seated right next to him "So, you would work alone?" he asked, "I can use my knowlegde here in Seoul" he said.

---

You came from home and brought some stuffs, you stared at your ID: Kim Rian - member of Dispatch. *Is being a paparazzi good? or dangerous?* you wondered. Your mom seated right next to you "When will you receive the big camera?" she asked. You chuckled "Umma it's the dslr camera.. I will accept it until the meet up" you replied. "Can we visit you at your apartment?" she asked. You nodded, "You should" you smiled. Your mom sighed "It's only me and Eunri left here..." she said.

"Umma! Don't let me cry... I wanted to help you, don't worry I'll buy lots of things for you" you cheered her up. "But I want my baby Rian by my side" she said and lean to you. You felt sad too, it's your first time being away from Eunri and your mom. "We will prove to appa that we can do it by ourselves" you said.

"But I'm actually interested hyung" D.O said to Chanyeol. They are on the agency building, D.O just followed Chanyeol "Yah! Are you sure? Your mom might kill me!" he said, "I said no! She lets me now.. And Suho hyung let me too" he replied. "Aish Kyungsoo..  Arasso, come with me" he said and went inside the building.

The lady welcomed them "Any help sir?" she asked, "This guy is finding for job.. He basically likes to be a paparazzi too, we have the same course" Chanyeol said. "Have a seat" the lady said. "I need your university's name and your passport" the lady said. D.O pulled out the papers from his bag, "TV Daily is actually full already, but Dispatch needs one" the lady explained.

"We will seperate? I'll be working at the TV Daily" Chanyeol said. "It's fine, yes.. I wanna go for Dispatch" D.O said, "But I like it with you!" Chanyeol pouted. "I'm gonna give some instructions and tomorrow all the Dispatch group will meet up, you wanna have a nickname for privacy?" the lady asked. D.O and Chanyeol looked each other "Yes, I like D.O" D.O replied. Everyone calls him as Kyungsoo; he did it for privacy as a paparazzi. The lady type it on her computer. "We will send an email to you Kyungsoo-sshi" the lady said.

They nodded and left the office "I can't believe you'd do this" Chanyeol said. D.O looked at him "I know right? how can I be a paparazzi.. I bet Kai is laughing at my failure now" he said.

"Don't think of that.. Have fun in your life. Meet someone who inspire you" Chanyeol said.

"Inspire? That was long time ago" D.O answered, Chanyeol chuckled "Our crushes in highschool?" he asked, "Yah" he said. "As I noticed, you never talk to ladies.. Go check around" he said. D.O looked away "I don't have time for that" he said.

*Long time ago.. That lady on the 8th grade..* he thought.

---

After a day, D.O's mom received a call "Your son is a paparazzi.. I'll send some pictures for a proof" her bodyguard said. "Boh? W-what is he planning to his life?!" his mom was stressed.

It's the day where you will be called as a paparazzi, you fixed your uniform and walked to bring you luggage "Be careful there unnie.. Eunri loves you" your little sister hugged you. "After I come back, I'll buy you lots of dolls" you promised and patted his back. Your mom's eye was teary "Go and stalk them really fast" she said and hugged you too.

"Ofcourse umma.. And I can picture Rain Bi for you" you said and smiled. You were sad too. "Bye!!" They waved. You ride public bus heading near Gangnam. After minutes, you hopped off the bus. You spotted some people with same suits like yours *Waahh.. Lots of paparazzis like me?* you thought. You went inside the building and spotted a banner "WELCOME NEW PAPARAZZIS! GOOD LUCK". You blinked and looked around, everyone is stranger.

You felt a tap from your shoulder, you gasped spun around. It's an ahjusshi "Welcome to Dispatch, may I know your name?" he asked. You blinked fast, "I'm the head director of Dispatch" he said. "Oh.. Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Rian" you said and bowed. You smiled "Nice to meet you" he said.

Suddenly the announcer said; "Paparazzi please line yourselves". Everyone panicked and fall in line, the girls were separated to boys, boys are facing the girls but in a distance. The president of Dispatch walked to see their faces "Good luck everyone, I hope you understand the rules and regulations.. You have the key of your apartment?" the president asked.

"It's more like a grand hotel, not an apartment" a co-paparazzi whispered. You slightly chuckled and fakely cough, everyone proceed at the hotel, you are finding the number of your own room: 105. Lots of paparazzi are finding too, you can see them pass by you. *Oh it's here!* you thought and grinned. You opened the door with a sliding card and was left in awe when you the lights. "Woah, it's small but really elegant" you said and seated on the lovely couch.

On the other hand, D.O was busy finding his room. Some girls are giggling at his back "He is handsome" one of the girls said. D.O just simply ignored them *Oh.. I'm here* he thought as he stared on the 110 room, he went inside. *It's so gloomy here.. So loner* he thought and dropped his bag. You opened the curtains and saw the beautiful view "Woah! Umma and Eunri should see this" you said while snapping a photo from the dlsr camera. 

Suddenly, your stomach growls *I'm hungry...* you thought and decided to go out. While locking the door, you look at the left.

You saw that you have a neighbor too. *110? I wonder if someone lives there, I hope not a bad one* you thought and walked away.

D.O opened his main door, *What to do here?* he thought and walked away too. 

Without knowing.. His first love is just meters away from him...

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!

PLEASE

SUBSCRIBE

&

COMMENT!